68

Narrator: Mean While John is at his office on the phone with Brandy until his client walked in to discuss her part of the story about the John is working on and not know that the client that he working with is an old lady friend he used to talk to back in the day do to plastic surgery.

John been working with her for months about as her lawyer. But as time on John warns his client multiple times not to come at him sexually in any way because he have a family and was on his last breaking point today with her.

***************************In John's Office************************************

"Hellooooo,Mr.Sexy Blackman."Ms. Jackson said as she was sitting down at the desk across from my desk. " I told you once before, this is strictly personal and they why I refuse to work with you and refer you to someone else." I said.

"Oh,really, and why is that you may say." Ms.Jackson with an attitude and the continued "Ooo well is my money not good enough for you Mr.Blackman." She said now  getting up from her chair and walk my then whispered into my ear. "Hmmm, your little wifey is cute I guess and I see who got sprung and shit." She said and walked back to her sit.

What said pissed me off for real. This ugly bitch just don't now that my fiancée would slide her ass in a blink of an eyes. I laugh a little and played it cool and personal. "Well, I'm sorry to upset you but as of today I'm no longer your lawyer." I said as I started on my paperwork.

Ms. Jackson was still sit there just looking at me. "So you just going to just sit there and do your paperwork and that it, how professional are you." She said getting up staring at with her arm crossed across her chest.

I really don't have time for anybody shit today and I got a lot to worry about then some uppity horny ass bitch that trying to get in the bed with me. I looked at her as I was typing.

"See Ms.Jackson, you the one who's unprofessional. I told you more then once to respect me as your lawyer and that I how a family. I don't to be mean or rude but I told you that I'm very much so professional. I'm so professional that every client that come in this room is record and video cord. Now we are done with this conversation, so please if you don't mind, I'm need you to see your way out of here." I said because I was sick of her shit.

"You still that same old cocky motherfucker I used to date in the past and you haven't changed not one bit." She said which caught me off guard I looked at her like she was crazy and once I realized who she really was. I shook my head.

"Hmmm, ok what point you trying to prove, okay we used to date back in the day so what. You cheated on me and I broke up with you so now like said please get out my office." I said as I walked to the door and opened it for her.

She looked at me pissed off but I didn't show it. As she was walking out the door she turn around and before she could said anything back to me my security guard walked behind her and escorted her off the property.

I closed the and headed back to my desk. Everyone in that office know that I'm madly in love with Brandy and that it can't hoe could break that up for me no hoe. I sat back down at my desk and played catch up.

********************************************************************************

A long a day at work make me hungry and tried. I make sure everything at the office was clean and neat before to go home. On my way home I stop by the grocery store and did my thing. I made sure I grabbed everything we need for then house even texts Brandy to see if she need anything because once I go home. I'm hoping in the shower, eat,spend time with Brandy and go to bed.

"Honey,I'm home." I said as I walked and seeing Brandy and the twins crushed out on the sofa sleeping. Damn, Brandy a good mother. She do it all, I know I couldn't do half the stuff she do and still maintain an honor roll in college.

I'm so proud for her which make me love her even harder than before. So, I locked the door and set the alarms system. I put the babies in there room and put Brandy into our bed.

I went do stairs and warmed me up some food. I ate then hopped into the shower to refresh myself and then join my big baby in the bed.

During the night tossing and turning things about all the stuff I got to do. A lot of shit on my brain is not not good at all. The only way to get this off my mind is my love to my beautiful fiancée. She always make my bad day good and bring me peace.

So, I started kissing her on the hot spots and one thing led to another.

Travis POV:

"Daddy, is my Godmother home yet I miss her." TJ said as he tugged on my shirt. "Son, do you know what time it is." I said to him. My son love Brandy so much that ask for her everyday. Even though shit didn't go right with us, we promise to always remain as friends.

Looking at my son sad puppy dog face make me feel sad in a way. I pick him up and sat him on my lap. "Hey, it's late and it's time for your bedtime." I told him. "I...I...I...I know daddy but I miss her dearly." He said. " I know do son, first thing in the morning I'm call to see if she back from her trip, how that sounds." I told him. He quickly hopped up and kissed me on the cheek and hugged me. "Okay,Daddy your the best." He said as he ran out my arm and into his bedroom. He got into his bed and under the cover.

I tuck him in bed and then kissed this forehead then did the same to my daughter.
I walked around the house to make sure everything locked in the and got ready for bed.