52

John:

As I pace back and forth mad as fuck. How I let this happen, I thought to myself. I put up my phone and called my brother and told him to called all my homes boy from the hood.

Detective Jackson: "Man, chill we going to get her back." He said as pulling out his phone to let his team know what up.

A few minutes later my brother and my friend show up to my house even Brandy father and her brothers came as way and they didn't look to happy at all.

Brandy's Father: "Let, go." He said as walk outside to his car and we followed.

Before we left the house I noticed Brandy cell phone was gone.

Detective Jackson looked my way and walked over to me.

Detective Jackson: " Son, everything is going to be alright. We will found your family." He said. I looked at him and shook my head.

Grabbed my gun, loaded it up and then got in the car.

Detective Jackson got in the car with me and we drove off. I told Jackson to call Brandy phone to see if she would answer. 

Brandy:

After, Wendy left. I  saw Travis across the room tired up and blooded up. I hate seeming that way.

I wanted to go to him but I was still weak after getting hit in my head. So, I try my best to crawl to him slow.

All of a sudden I felt my phone vibrating in my bra. Looking around to see if the coast was clear before answering the call.

Once saw no one was watching me.
I answered my phone and it was John.

John sounds very pissed off and worried. I let him know that the crazy bitch have our babies and Travis didn't looked to good.

John told me to keep my phone and just put on mute, so that they wouldn't know I have my phone on me.

I did what I were told and placed the phone back into my bra. Then played it cool.

All I was worried about is my babies.
I want Wendy fucking head on a platter, for messing with my babies.

I finally made my way to Travis. I touched his face. When he looked up at me and started to cry.

Brandy: "Travis, don't cry. We going to get out of here."

Travis: "Brandy, I'm sorry you got caught up in my shit. If I would've been honest in the first place, we would been together."

Brandy: "Shhhh, Travis your John and them is on the way. Wait, I hear someone  coming, just play it cool."

I got up and grabbed something a bat, then hid behind the door.

Paris walk in the dark room where Travis and I was in. She looked around to where I was and once turned around I hit her across the face with bat.

Paris the floor, I closed the door and locked so, Wendy would come in. I saw blood.

I love John and Travis so much and what I was about to do I couldn't turn back from but I didn't care not one bit.

Pick up the bat and the next I know. I started swinging and swinging and blood  spattered all over my face.

I looked and saw Paris lifeless body on the floor. I ran to Travis and show how big his eyes got.

I help out the chair and then he help me put, Paris dead body in the chair. We tired her up.

Travis dig in her pocket and took all her belongings even car keys.

Brandy: "Travis, I care about you alot and I know she meant alot to the both of us, but she fucked up."

Travis looked at me speechless and nod his head letting me know he understood that he knew what I was thinking about.

Travis: "Brandy, whatever happens, I understand."

Travis handed me the gun he took from Paris but I don't want to kill Wendy no gun. I to kill her with my bare hands.

I took my phone out and saw that John was still on the phone.

He told me that he was outside and that he have Wendy knocked out and put in the trunk of the car.

I was too happy. I asked about my babies  and one he told me that my babies were good and sent to the hospital with my mother.

Travis and I  walked outside to meet John and the other.

John ran to me and ask what happened. I looked him in the eyes and told him that I killed his cousin. 

John pulled me close to him and kiss me.

Brandy: "John, baby I have unfinished business to handle and that bitch in the trunk is mind."

John looked at me and pop the trunk and pulled Wendy out. I went into John's car and pulled out my pretty pink costume made gun out.

I walked up to Wendy and opened up her mouth. I stuck the cold silver in her mouth.

She looked at me and tears started to roll down her face and then the tears started to roll down my face as well.

I thought about the good and bad things we been through together but she cross the line by taking my babies.

I busted out laughing and then put the trigger. Blood all over my face.

Brandy: " WOW!!!!! Well, I'm glad that over. John, baby, can you get someone to clean this mess up." I said cleaning my gun and then get in the car.

John told his friends to get to work.

"BRANDY,BRANDY BRANDY, WAKE UP BABY PLEASE." I hear someone say as I felt someone holding me.

I want to move but my body won't let me.

John:

After, we found Brandy and Travis. I was heated and happy all at the same time because Brandy was safe and the babies were a okay.

As for Travis they got him good to say two female put a beating on him.

Once, I got to where they were. I saw blood everywhere and then looked at my cousin Paris who were laying on the  ground lifeless.

I checked her pulse to if she was still alive and as my special she was forsure, she was dead.

Everyone in the know she wasn't really apart of our family. My aunt just took her because her mother was use her for drugs and sex.

I called my homeboys,so they could come clean this up and get rid of the body. I let them know to make sure their was no evidences to the crime scene.

I looked at Brandy and ran to her. I kissed my her, even though she her blood all over her.

We all made to the car. I knew that deep down Wendy done fucked up by messing with my family.

Before, you know it. I popped the trunk of the car. Where I have Wendy tired up. Brandy walked over to her and smiled.

Brandy looked at me and told to get the gun, so I did as she said.

Brandy pulled her out the trunk and then put the cold iron in Wendy mouth and as a tears drop rolled down her face.

She pulled the trigger and then started laughing. I told my homies to get to work  and  make sure everything is straight.

Before, Brandy got in the car, she passed out.