54

Travis:

Once, I was done showering. I throw on some boxers and walked around the house, showing my tattoos on my camel body.

As I make my way to my bedroom, I hear my phone when off. I checked my phone and it was a message from my pops telling me that we are having a meeting at 5p.m. and not to be late.

I shook my head and said to myself if it ain't one thing it's another.

All I want to do is pack my shit and move to Texas,so my kids could have a future away from Mississippi.

Looking at the time it say 3:30p.m.,not that much longer til the meeting and I have a feeling its about me.

But this time it not my fault I don't know that Wendy was alive and Paris was behind this fake shit.

I hope that they talk about something else.

John:

Once, I was done pleasing the love of my life. She decided to go to her mom's house to  check on our babies.

I made sure that she had a bodyguard with her at all times since I wasn't around  her.

The bodyguard got to make sure she is safe at all time and report everything that goes wrong to me.

Walking into my office and called my brother to form a meeting about everything that went on.

While,I reviews the security footage from my computer and saw from beginning to end how they broke in.

I zoom in closely and how Paris had an extra key to my place and only person who have a key to my place was Travis.

John: "Damn,never again." I said to myself.

Its really not him fault, even though we know that Wendy love attention but never knew someone that pretty as Wendy be jealous of someone like Brandy.

Brandy is beautiful and sweet. Wendy like I said is love attention and let her jealous get the best of her and show her true colors.

Brandy:

Finally pulled up at my mom's house to check on my babies J.J and Lizzie.
I love John so much but a bodyguard really, I'm going to my mom's house.

But, I understand why, so I don't questions his wishes.

Brandy: " Hey, mom."

Monica: "Hey, baby girl, how was your day."

Brandy: "It's was ok, where my babies."

Monica: " With, your father darling."

Brandy: " Thanks, mom for everything."

Monica: " Everything, for you sweetheart. So, let go find your wedding dress."

Brandy: "Ok, mom but let go checked on the little right quick."

I walked in the nursery and J.J sleeping and my dad rocking Lizzie to sleep and singing the song that he used to sing to me.

I stood there and watched him with his grandchildren.

Brandy: "Hey, daddy.?"

Brandy dad: "Hey, sweetheart, I thought you,were with John."

Brandy: "Yea, I was, but I need to get my mind of a alot of things. So, mom and I is going dresse shopping."

Brandy's Dad: " Ok, sweetie, well you ladies have fun and I'm stay here with my two angels."

Brandy: "Ok,daddy see you later."

Made my way back to my mom and we hopped in the car and to the bridal shop here we come.

Travis:

As the time passed by I looked at my phone and see I have 2 missed called from my dad and I know he want to know if, I'm ready for this meeting.

I got up and went put on some clothes. I put on a nice suit and spray some cologne on.

I checked myself in the mirror to make sure I'm straight. Then I grabbed my car keys and headed to meet my father and my uncle.

John:

While, waiting on my brother and his son. I decided to change all the locks on the house and up the security for the house.

Call Brandy to let her know that I'm changing the locks on the house. But Brandy was force on getting her wedding dress.

She don't know that I have a real good friend name Joe and his wife know how to make dresses.

My phone started to ring and was my brother finally.

I grabbed my things and met them outside by the car.

John: " Hello, Gentlemen, what took you so long?" I said looking Travis up and down as I opened the car door and getting in.

My old brother looked at me like he wanted to say something as always but this time he don't. He slapped his son in the back of the head and told him to get in car.

I laughed a little because my brother is peacemaker and doesn't like conflict not one bit and I don't myself.

Travis: "So,fellas what is this meeting is about." Trav said get straight the point.

John: " Well, you know how to get straight to the point, don't you? This meeting is really about everything that goes on in your life but always with me ended up in your shit."

Travis looked at me like he really don't want to hear what I have to say but I didn't care not one bit.

John: "This is my first and final warning, if this is not business related,then don't call me."

Travis: "What you mean by business related?"

John: "I mean if you don't have the money to pay me to be your lawyer. Don't call me. I tried being your lawyer for free, when you put yourself in shit as always.

This shit goes for the whole family. They think because they know someone who busted their ass to get where they at know that I owe them.

Shit is going to change starting now. I grabbed my cup and pour me something hard to drink to calm my nerves.

Brandy:

Monica: "We finally made it, to the dress shop."

Brandy: "Mommmm, look at all those dresses."

Monica: "I know, their so beautiful and you will be gorgeous in it to."

Brandy: "Thanks, mom."

Monica: "Well, what you stand there for let go try on some dresses lol."

Walked into the bouquet and started trying on dresses like a little girl but this dream was a reality for me after a heart break.

I want a showstopper dress that will make everyone mouth drop, eyes pop out,and people say awww as I coming down the aisle.

I really want to see the look on John face  when he see me in my dress for the first time.