51

Knock Knock knock

John:

I ran to open the door it was Detective Jackson. I let him in the house. I offers him something to drink and we heading to my office so we could discuss the issue in private.

John: "To be honest man, I'm sick of Travis shit but that my family and family stick together sooooo what the bad news." I said sitting back with my arm folded across my chest.

Jackson: "Okay, well let get right to it. Hear all the information that we have."

I sat up and read everything he give me and seen pictures that he had to and was like what the fuck.

Could believe what I had seen can't believe this bitch played us and not just us Travis.

John: "Jackson, I got to give Brandy and my babies out of here now!!!!" I said giving pissed by the second.

How the hell I going to explain this to Brandy. So, I told Jackson to wait down stairs I'm going to go checked on them.

As I ran upstairs into my room Brandy was in there so I checked in the nursery and they was going.

John: "WHAT THE FUCK IS MY WIFE AND MY BABIES." I said as my blood was boiling.

I ran back to my office and thank goodness Jackson was still there. Look at the security cameras and ran the cameras back.

I see two women holding my babies and my fiance and automatically got pissed to the mats.

I walked back into my office with full focus and grabbed my gun out my safe.

Jackson looked at me and asked me what happened. I don't have time for fucking questions I need to get back what's important to me and that bitch Wendy made everyone thinks she die but I'm going to finish her ass off along with my niece Paris they fucked up big time.

Brandy:

I was sleeping good in my bed and until I heard something or someone from the baby monitor. So, turn around and went back to sleep.

John must be in there checking up on them since he up.

But 10 minutes later I could hear 2 female voice coming from the baby monitor.

I pick up the phone to call John but I didn't want to bother him while he handling business.

Making my way to the nursery to check on the twins. I slowly opened the door and see the twins sleeping peacefully as always.

Then,I felt something heavy breathing down my neck and once I turned around. I couldn't believe my eyes and then everything went blank.

3 Hours later

"Where am I?" I thought to myself I wasn't at home I looked on the side of me and seen Travis tried up in a chair on the other side of the room full of blood.

But I tell that he alive thank God and I thought about babies and if they are safe.  I started to cry because my babies need me.

Why the fuck this crazy bitch would fake her own death and why she killed her parents.

I feel it's more to the fucking story than this. She won, I let her have who she wanna and now she coming after me and my babies is a fucking no no in my book.

Once, I free myself out of her she going to get more then and ass whopping and i put that on my babies that bitch is mine.

Wendy:

They thought I was dead lol but a bitch is back and planned to get even. First it Travis sorry ass and then it Brandy.

I fake my dead and sat back and watched them live their lives for a good almost 2 months now and Travis thought he was going to pick up  my kids and move to Texas with another bitch not on my watch.

And Brandy, little my perfect. Ooo yes, I have to get even with her for embarrassing me at that party and taking  what support to be my future husband.

Brandy always get what she wants but I have what dear to her a plan kill her and Travis, then live happily ever after.