Chapter 47

John:

As I was at home in my office at my desk  filling out paperwork for my case. My phone went off. I looked at my phone and that it was Trav. "Man, what the Fuck he want now. So, I put my phone on silent because I needed to get my work done and I don't have time for my nephew shit. I have alot on my mind like my own family which is Brandy and the twins Elizabeth and John Jr.

Time when by and I heard someone banging on my front door like the were the damn police. So, I stop in the middle of what, I doing and make my way to the door aggravated as hell. When I opened the door of course it was Travis.

John: " Mannnnnn, this betta be a real emergency,for you to be banging on my door late at night." I said mad as fuck because I have alot of going on in my personal life then to be worrying about his.

Travis: "Yea, its and emergency unc. I need you to watch the kids for me. While,  I found a place in Texas." He said and knowing good and well I couldn't because my focus is going to be on my family.

John: "I would love to but I can't. Brandy just had the twins and I want her to have all her rest and besides I work alot. Ask your dad to watch them." I said to him as I was walking to the kitchen to fixes me so to eat.

Travis: " Mannnn please just this once."

John: " What, is it and who you done pissed off."

Travis: "John, man I didn't pissed anybody off. Why, you said that." He said with a confused looked on his face as he put his hands over his face.

John: "Well, the answer is still no, so I don't know what your going to do with them but I got enough on my plate and my own family to take care of." I said as I took a bit of my ham sandwich and a slip of my orange juice. Then I continue, "And besides why you wanna move to Texas anyway, you know you don't know anyone out there." I said looking at him. Wondering what he were up to.

Travis: " Okay, I understand but the real why I'm moving is because I want to start fresh and new. It's too much pain and memory here. I want my kids and I life to start over." He said and I feel him on that. Starting over for him would be better for him anyway.

John: "Well, I'm proud to say your stepping up to the plate and finally becoming a man." I said as I looked up to him.

Deep down I want to help him but at the same time i think i did the right thing by saying no.

So, I call my brother up and Travis left and told him about to kids and my situation about I couldn't keep them or help Travis at all this time, which my brother agreed with my decision I made.

Once, I was finished eat. I headed back to my office and finished up my paperwork and went to bed.

Paris:

In my all black car watching every move Travis make after Wendy dead I was obsessed to find out the really reason and get even with Travis.

I wish Wendy and I would have ran away with which other and maybe she would be still alive.

Travis betta pray that he wasn't the cause of her dead or that his ass.

Paris: "Hello???"
Mystery Voice: "Are you keeping and eyes on him?"
Paris: "Yes, baby I am." I said then hanging up my phone. So, I want lose him in my sight.

Once I got off the phone I found him to John's house and when he got this I waited for hours until he came but out the house. But my eyes were get heavy and tried of waiting on him.

Finally, made it back to my crib and sat in the car and lit me a cigar. I laid my head back on the sit and just relaxed.