48

Next Day

Travis:

I called my dad up to see if he could keep the kids of a couple days,so I can handle up some business at my job and start house hunting in Houston.

As I was picking my things I stumble over a letter that was from Wendy before she died.

I sat down and read the letter again and I brought tears to my eyes. Just to think about all the good and bad we been together.

Once I was done reading it. I got up and finished packing up.

My phone when off and it was the unknown number again and I beep from
my computer.

Looking at my computer at screen, I could see a all black car sitting on 24's a couple doors down from my house, with two people in the watching.

"Shit!!" I said in my head. But luckily for me I  parked my car in the back yard. So, I  hurry up and grabbed my things. Then I headed out the back door........

............"POP"!!!! BLACKOUT...................

Brandy:

Today is the day that me and my little ones go home. Staying in a hospital is not like going home where your comfortable.

All my bags is ready with my things and the baby things. Now, just waiting for my discharge paper and home sweet home we go.

John: "Knock knock, baby I'm here." He said as he walk in with a bouquet of flowers and food.

Brandy: "Thank you,daddy" I said wrapping my arms around his neck, as I kiss his soft lips.

John: "Mmmmm" he said licking his lips. We both know that we have to wait a month before we can do anything.

The doctor walked in on us kissing.

Dr.Jones: "Well,well,well, if it isn't the two love birds lol." He said smiling from ear to ear with the discharge paper in his hands.

(John and Brandy): "Ooo,our bad. Lol." We both said.

Dr.Jones: "So, Ms.Brandy, are you all ready and set to go home." He said as he hand me my paper.

Brandy: "Yes, sir I am." I said filling out paper works and listening to the rules the doctor to us.

Dr. Jones: "Alright,there you go, the nurse will be up with the wheelchair to roll you to your car and oooh do you have car sits of the twins sir." He asked John before he left out.

John: "Yea,sir I do." He replied back. As John pulled out his phone and called his driver to pull up by the hospital door.

2 nurses came in the room to help us with the babies. John held one of the car seat with Jr. and one of the nurse had Elizabeth car seat.

They push me out to the car. They buckled the babies in car and I followed behind them.

As I was sitting in the back sitting in the backseat with them. All of a sudden I  got emotional and started crying.

John looked at me and ask me what wrong but I really didn't know myself.

John:

Just don't know how happy I am to go get my family from the hospital. I make sure everything was up to par with everything.

Brandy's mom and dad got the surprise party set. So, when she get their, I know for sure she will be crying like and baby.

Got to the hospital and got out. I told my driver to go help himself to something to eat on me and I handed him some money.

"Knock knock, baby I am here." I said as Brandy ran up to me and we started kissing until the doctor walked in on us.

Our face got red but we didn't care because I miss my baby girl being under at night and three days without her is hard enough.

The doctor sent some nurses to come and help us to the car. Once we would in car. It was quiet. I looked through the rearview mirror and seen tears flowing from Brandy eyes.

We haven't even made it to her welcome home  surprise party and she already boowooing.

So, I decided to text her mom letting her know that we was own our way to the house and I also let her know that Brandy was crying too.

She text me back and say it was normal after some pregnancy to be depressed and that her hormones is off balance right but it will get back to normal soon.

So, I just let her cry.
"Home sweet home my queen." I said as I got out the car and ran around to open the car door for her.

I grabbed her hands and help her out the car and then grabbed both car seats.

We walked in the house and pop out her family and friends. "SURPRISES!!!!!!!!" they also shouted on the top of their lungs.

Brandy looked so happy to see her family and friends.

Her mom came and grabbed Elizabeth's car seat from me and headed upstairs to the nursery and I followed her as well.

We both changed the babies diapers and feed them. After we would done, we put them to bed and cut on the baby monitor.

As I was going downstairs, my brother came up to me and told me to looked at something.

He pulled out his phone and showed me a weird text message from an unknown number.

Then a picture pop up and it show Travis tied up somewhere in an abandoned building.

Now, what the fucked he done got himself into now????