58

Brandy:

Once John fell asleep I felt bad of Travis after what happened. So I texted him to let him know that I was coming to talk to him and apologize on John behavior.

I love John don't get me wrong but is something you don't do. I a person who like to keep my sex life away from people.

I hoped in the shower for a quick wash off and got dressed. I throw my hair in a ponytail and grab my car keys.

I got in my car and headed to my old apartment that I kept just incase if any went left with John.

Once I made it to my old apartment. I ran in and grabbed my R&B CDs collection and when back to the car and headed to Travis's house.

Bobbing my head to the music like old time. I thought about my past and how far I came.

Finally, I pulled up in Travis yard and I texted him letting him know I'm outside just in case he might have company.

I got out the car and went to the door and knocked. Travis opened the door and let me in.

I took a sit on the sofa. Travis walked in the kitchen and came back with snacks. It felt like old times,when we used to chill at his parents house and watched movies,cuddled,and ate all types of food.

But this time it was just talking and if he want to feed me then I will eat. He give me a bag of chips and a soda.

We sit and stared at each other. So I decided to break the ice. "Travis, I came here to apologize for how John acted in the limo." I said and Travis just looked at me and grabbed my hands.

He pulled me on top of him and started kissing me. It felt so good but I couldn't do that to John.

John is a good man and I wouldn't hurt him like this. I pushed Travis off me. "Travis, I...I...I can't do this to John." I told him as raised my shirt up and started kissing my beast and my neck.

At that moment it felt so right but I know it was wrong, so pushed Travis off me and left out the house. Travis ran behind me and pulled me into a hug and apologized.

"Brandy, I'm sorry, I should have done that to you. I just got carried away, it wasn't happen again." He said and I expected him apologize.

We started over and went back into his house and watched movies and talked like old times.

After that he walked me to my car and as I was driving out his driveway, I saw him watched as I drove away.

As I drove home a million through running through my mind.

Once I pulled up in the driveway, I grabbed all my things and got out and headed to the house.

Walked into the kitchen and grabbed a bowl of icecream and strawberries and sat in the livingroom. As I was eating my icecream and watching TV. My notification went off on my phone and it was from John.

Hubby😍😍:"Brandy,bae please come my office."

Me: " Okay."

I put my icecream down and got up and walked to John office. As I was walking my heart started to beat like crazy which was weird because I didn't sleep with Travis.

Before I could open the door John came out of his office. We face to face a my nerves getting the best of me. So, I just kept my game face on.

John handed me a blindfold and I blindfolded myself and then I felt him put something on both of my wrist behind my back.

John didn't say a word. Then I felt my body being brought to I don't know where but I remained quiet.

John:

After the me and Brandy was done making love. I fell asleep for good couple of hours.

Just dream about me and Brandy wedding and how beautiful our family is. God have blessed me with a beautiful woman and children with her.

Then my dream faded away once I felt Brandy gone and my phone lit up. A text from Brandy's Bodyguard telling where she was and just to make sure he wasn't lying he sent me her location as well.

I played cool because Brandy never saw my bad side and I don't want to show her that side because sometimes it scared the hell out of me.

So, I got out the bed and when checked on the twins which the were still sleeping peacefully.

I headed into my secret playroom where it a whole lot of sex toys and other things you could imagine in a sex store I had it all.

My father raised me to never hit or hurt a woman and Brandy is my everything and punished with everything in this room.

I told the bodyguard to keep a watch on her and tell her every move. I went into my office and started planning our wedding, organizing and making appointments to meet different wedding planners, so that Brandy could have one of the best.

After 2 hours done passed I heard Brandy walked into house. She probably thinks I'm still sleeping. So, I waited awhile, after she get all comfortable, then I text her.

Brandy came to my office door and before she could open the door I beat her to it.

I handed her some blindfold and put it over her eyes and then I handcuffed her hand behind her back.

I slowly walked down the hall without saying a word. Brandy never seen this room before and this would be the first time I ever used it.

I watched "50 Shade of Grey " which is a really good movie but besides the point that I love this woman enough that she would go behind my back to my nephew house for what.

I'm going to let her explain once I done with her.