chapter 25

John:

After waiting almost 2 hours at the doctor appointment cuz it had a lot of people they finally called as in the three of us went in the ultrasound room she laid on the bed and the ultrasound tech told her to lay down and raise up her shirt and put in her pants just a little and she did she squeeze some gel liquid something that look like a heart monitor thing and put it below her stomach Brandy oooooo it's cold and she jumped a little the tech told her just to lay still they rub the thing on her we can see the baby on the screen her and her mama started crying once they heard the heartbeat tears fell from my eyes too I was so happy that I can have a baby with the woman that I love I leaned over and kissed her and tell her thank you and she said you welcome as the baby begin to move and kick we laugh. The ultrasound tech look and she was like wait I don't think that's one I think that's too my eyes shut up and Brandy look at me with a question mark puzzle face she said twins don't run in my family I looked at her and was like I forgot to tell you about that twins Run Deep on my daddy's side of the family. Her mom was so happy and said you don't have one but I have to double the trouble. The ultrasound tech laugh at Brandy mom and ask Brandy do she want to know the sex of the baby but Brandi was like no I really do but my mama want us to have a gender reveal party which is a new thing that they have non generation so the ultrasound lady not and was like all right so she walked out for a second then came back with some blindfold and blindfold all three of us and tied it on tight so it wouldn't move we patiently waiting as she found out the sex of both babies alright all done the text said as she hands envelope. The envelope was black and was decorated and pink and blue symbols as I have the envelope in my hand I gave it to Brandy brother Brandy brother look at us and say okay I'm going to bring it to my wife now so she can handle it her and her friends even though the party was Sunday we need to hurry up and get everything quick.

Travis:

As I was in my car around the corner watching Wendy sell her body and make my money like the good girl she on she was doing a good job as doing the best  she know how being a hoe money started flowing in fast after they seen her I met her where the tightest clothes and I made sure she got checked for any STDs or HIV and she was clean she start whining about seeing her kids no I'm not about to let her see her kids I have full custody of both of my kids and they stay with my mom and my dad while I handle my business they asked me what Wendy is doing and I told them Wendy don't want them kids no more she never did as I lied I see Wendy cry every night on the surveillance cam by who making my life a living hell hers even ten times worse she should have just left Brandy alone maybe she would still be in the house for by her showing off and getting pregnant on purpose I should have made her ass get an abortion but I didn't the DNA came in and unfortunately the baby was mine but I was happy because I know about her being raised by my mom she won't be like hers and I'll be damned and when she find true happiness with a dude imma make sure to follow her heart like Brandy did even though it's weird seeing Brandy and my uncle together I'm kind of happy for them after all this stuff I put them through I'm really not mad anymore but I really do miss her but like they say got to keep the past in the past and move forward just like brandy her name is Tamika. Tamika and I've been dating for the past 6 months and I made sure I wasn't about to make the mistake that I did with Brandy and lose a good girl she's a good girl too and that's the weird part I love her just as I love Brandy but it's not the same love she loyal to people make mistakes I know I have to learn from mine and have to take a good girl to walk away from me to see what I've been missing.

Wendy:

On the corner selling my body to random men didn't feel right didn't feel too good I felt like an animal that been tossed out there in the wild where is hungry men waiting to devour me I was disgusted as I was doing what I was doing helping bring Travis some money I looked over and scene Travis and Tamika in the car making out I wanted to make a run for it but I knew if I would leave Travis will get Tamika to kill me Tamika was the top dog of this operation even on strip clubs sometime if it wasn't busy on the streets should make me go strip then get the money that I make and give it all to Travis I know I did Travis wrong but he didn't have to do me like this I don't deserve this but the way I treated him and the way I heard it Brandy I guess this was my karma I don't guess I know this my, and I know that I was getting sicker by the day Travis Took My Baby Away From Me once she made it to the hospital and told the doctors and them that I was putting her up for adoption I was so doped up he made me sign the adoption papers at least my baby is with his mom and dad that's who got full custody of both of my kids I should have just not been hoeing around and just been a parent to my two beautiful kids which I can't see anymore.

As the next man come they hand me the money and then we go to the hotel I do what I know how to do best and start putting them to work the men love the way I do them the way I used to do Travis and all the other men that I've been slept with but I was in love with Travis and send him with Tamika put the icing on the cake even though Tamika was a good girl she was Evil 2 and have a side to her that I knew if I will f****** she will put a bullet in my head in a quick second so I play my part and I did what daddy told me to do sometime when Travis gets out of Tamika he sneaks in the room and sit down and have his friends run trains on me not fun but he get the pleasure and kick out of it he may show to the help unit and get checked some time they bring a doctor to the house to make sure I'm clean I was so hurt and pain and was so sick of doing this stuff anymore that I got hooked on drugs every time I go try to sleep with a man I sniffed coke before I start having sex with them then pop pills to relieve the pain after having sex with him sometime I have to take a plan b pill to make sure I wasn't pregnant one time a guy made a mistake and got me pregnant Travis make sure to abort the baby as now I am his property.