Chapter 7

Brandy: At work doing paperwork for Mr.Blackman helping him catch everything for tomorrow until he called me in his office.

John:" Hello, Brandy did you get everything I  you do done."

Brandy:" yes sir I did and I started on the next day work too."

John: "Thank you."

Brandy: "Your welcome."

John: "Brandy so the real reason why I called you in the office is because I want to ask you out on a date."

Brandy: "yes I would love to go on a date with you."

John: "Well okay than I have my drive pick you pick up Saturday night @ 7 sharp."

Brandy: "Okay I see you Saturday night at 7 then."

Wow John is so fine I can't believe he ask me out on a date but what to wear. Oh shit I need to go shopping when I get off.

Travis:
D

amn what the fuck just happened Brandy is a good girl but last night was amazing for me and seeing her snapped at me hurt like hell. She need stop thinking about other people feeling expectedly Wendy cause last time I checked Wendy didn't give a fucked about her. How Wendy was fucked me that night at my brother's party but I'm the dumb for taking off the condom. I should've been drinking that night I knowing i not a big drinker. I was supposed to leave and spend time with Brandy that night that why she didn't come with me to the party because she had to study for the final exam that she have at school. One thing about Brandy she didn't play when I came down to her education. She always wanted to be successful in life so that one day her family could have everything. Even tho I put her tho everything and she still did what she have to do for herself.

Time past and see Wendy all dressed up and I looked at her.

Travis:"So where the fucked you it your going."

Wendy: "I have plans to see Brandy babe."

Travis: "Oh? You betta be where you say you."

Wendy: "Love you 2 got to go."

Travis: "Hold up Bitch where the hell my son at."

Wendy: "He with my mom."

Travis: "Okay, your dismissed you may leave."

Sitting down on the couch just thinking  about Brandy. Damn I missed her. I was the only nigga she eva fucked with and wouldn't know what to do if I see her with another man. If that do I know that man is gonna be one lucky nigga to have someone who is faithful and loving as Brandy is.

Wendy:
Leave the house dressed all cute and shit made sure I have everything looking good and right made sure my hair looked good got in my brand new  car that bae brought me a few weeks ago. As flexes in my new whip to see Brandy at our favorite pizza spot. I parked the car and when in the building to find our spot and waited for her to come in.

5 minutes later in see Brandy walking through the door as I prepare a planted a fake smile on my face and say hey.

Brandy: 5 minutes later I walked in the pizza spot to see Wendy sitting there with that fake ass smile on my face so I fake smile as well two can play that game and this cheap bitch invited for pizza the way she act she should dine betta then pizza but as long I'm not paying I don't care. Walking the table Wendy waving and saying hey so I said hey back and hug then we took our seat.

Wendy: " Thank you for coming and helping me with this event to coming up I know its last minute but I want everything to be perfect and your the woman for the job."

Brandy: "your welcome, so what you need done."

Wendy: " Well I want to help me find the perfect gift for my honeybun.

Brandy: " That all you want me to do you could have sent that to me over a text. Lol but I'll do that for you."

Wendy: "Lol thanks girl yall a lifesaver."

Brandy: " So when you need it back."

Wendy: " I need by Friday before he get off of work."

Brandy: " So, Time he get off."

Wendy: "Get off at 10p.m. here the money for the gift. Thank you again."

We then ordered our food and had small talk and ate. I was soooo happy to leave that fake hoe. How he supposed to be your man and you don't know what he like oh what cause all she do is think with ha pussy and with her head if she only knew that Travis dont want her he just with her because their son.

Finally got home as I was walking to the door I see a man with a bouquet of flowers  in my favorite color and it smell so good. I really didn't know where and who the flowers came from so I when I house with them all and smiling as hard as can. Put the flowers in vest and than I heard someone at the door. I when to go open and their was a man dressed in a nice suit and said.

The man in the suit:" Mr.John Blackman told to let you to take you shopping for new clothes for your date on Saturday."

Brandy: "Okay just give me about 20 minutes and I'll be out."

The man in the suit:" Okay I but out by the car."

Closing the door behind I was too surprised and excited so I hurried up and hop in and out the shower than ran and put on something cute fixed my hair in a quick style. I want by my flower and read the note from John.

The Note from John:

Hey beautiful I was thinking about after you for home and I want to treat you on a little shopping spree and p.s don't worry about anything I got covered.
Your truly John.

After reading the note my heart melt into millions pieces. No one never did that for me not even Travis. But I should not worry about him and go enjoy my time with John. So before I left on the door to go to the car I made sure anything was straight in the house than left to go see John.