Chapter 16

Travis:

Today is Friday my birthday biggest time for me today that I turn 21 really don't have much planned just go to my parents house chill with them and spend time with my homeboy then go to the bar and drink. So when I got up I went to the bathroom took my bath put on my outfit that one Wendy gave for me for my birthday then put my Rolex on my tennis and may show my haircut with straight then I looked in the mirror to see how I look posing and taking pictures and posting it on Facebook and Instagram any social media you know. Wall on Facebook responding to the happy birthday text thank you to all my friends and family then I grab my things and bounced. Making my way to the car I got in the car took my phone out and call my mom and ask her what she was doing she said nothing that she had plans I told her mama did you forget something she said I have plans what else you want me to do are you looking for me to say anything my mom said nah I'm good and hung up. That's where my mom was to forgot about my birthday but she might have like my favorite cake bake or something then I pulled out my phone again and dial my dad my dad said he was busy then my brother then my homeboys. I don't know what's up everybody forgot about me today is my big 21st birthday and this is very special to me. So I decided to call Wendy and ask her what she was doing she told me that she was at her mom house put in junior to sleep I told her I was on my way and plus I told her that everyone forgot about my birthday my close friends and family she said okay and hung up.

Damn this dumb bitch forgot today was my birthday too and she be the first one with breakfast made and all this other type of dumb stuff that she do but I appreciate it though but this is the first she forgot my birthday the past almost three years we've been together.

I remember the time when I was younger and my birthday came around Brandy and I always did something special she always surprise me with the perfect gift that you can give anybody man I wish I can see you I hope I can see it. It's been 2 weeks I haven't talked to her I really miss a man and now she got a new man I don't know all I want to do for my birthday it's just hear her voice one good time and I'll be straight for the day but I know that that wasn't going to happen.

Wendy:

Just getting off the phone with Travis
Travis asked me what I was doing and I told him I was at my parents house but truly I was hiding at home waiting for him to leave so I can get everything done quickly and smoothly by tonight and I got to find ways now to keep him away from the house while I get this party straight and decorated I have a lot of things on my plate today and I got to find someone to entertain Travis. The party planner lady and her crew came and quickly. Started with the vision that I wanted for this party the superstars came performers like Usher Chris Brown future young boy you name it was all there to blow the roof off the house I was so excited myself that I can pull this off. I watch as they set up the stage and then made my way to the kitchen where they was prepping the food I told the cook I want the food hot and ready in the alcohol better be at the bar I want all the hard Liquors and wine and champagne.

This party is going to be perfect for my husband even though we don't see eye-to-eye I want this to be right for him. Then I heard somebody at the door I went open the door and it was Brandy.
Brandy smile and ask how was doing I told her fine and perfect like always she had me Travis gift and smile and told me to tell him happy birthday. As I stand outside I watch Brandy get into a nice 2019 BMW. Damn she got it like that I know her mom and dad and buy her that and whatever job she got she got a good payin one I was I got a little jealous she always doing better than me but as my knowledge when she open the door to the car and I seen a male figure in now I try my best to look and see if the dude was cute or not but by the time I can get a better look she hurry up and close the door and they pulled off. Tell myself it might be her brother Brandon the one that I used to f*** with I heard he have a black BMW 2 she might be using a brother call cuz she know she can't afford it and she knows she's not shit and what man would want her anyway the only person who wanted her was Travis and he chose me over her but there's going to be a perfect night for me and my boo and I'm going to make sure it's perfect nothing can go wrong at this party nothing.

Brandy:

Today was Travis birthday something in my mind told me to pick up my phone and text him happy birthday but then another one just say forget it I'll tell him at his party with my new boo with me and my new man can tell happy birthday together yeah that's what I'm going to do. I forgot to bring Wendy the present for Travis so while I was in a good mood I grabbed his present wrapped it up and some pretty wrapping paper that was his color and put a nice shiny boat on it but before I did that I have put happy birthday from Brandy and put it in his present and wrap this tight this bitch Wendy think she brought it from him real it from me but  got some for her ass he going to like the gift I gave so I hope she got him some real special cuz that gift is from me not from her.

Then I got in John Carr and headed to Wendy's and Travis house. When we got to the house no longer than 10 minutes it had cars all over the place it look like they still sitting up John said I said yeah let me run in right quick and give this girl her present for her boyfriend he's all right as he kissed me then I got out the car walk to the door knocked on the door no one can hear me so I rang the doorbell then Wendy came to the door.

When Wendy open the door I gave her her gift to give to Travis and tell her to tell Travis that I said happy birthday okay and try to invite me in for something to drink I told her no I have to go somewhere and handle some business but I'll be back for the party just like alright so heading back to the car I could feel Wendy's eyes looking at me and when I open the car though I had a feeling that bitch was trying to see my man that was in the car or who I was in the car with I hurry up and got in the car and slammed the door so she wouldn't be all in his face or come to the car then I have to put a blessing deep in her soul to remember who the fuck I was or became to be because of her.

When I close the door John looked at me and asked me if I was okay I said fine just let's go home and get ready for this party tonight he's all right and we went to his place luckily I had my bag with me with our outfit. Finally we made it into his driveway.

Then park the car in front of his two story house then he leaned over me and said last one to the door have to  give the next person a massage for a week I looked at him and was like okay you're on got out the car and ran to the door haha I beat you yeah I know you did cuz I let you yeah right you didn't let me know nothing oh okay whatever I was going to give you a massage anyway with your sexy self and if you weren't so darn cute come here girl let me kiss you. As we kiss he pick me up and carry me over the threshold like we just got married then he put me down. I hopped on his back and we went upstairs to shower and get ready for this party.