Chapter 14

Brandy:

30 minutes then pass after I took my long refreshing nap that I need it for a good minute I decided to check my mailbox my mailbox was full for the past 3 days I was gone and then I found an invitation to Travis party that when the Wendy had left what a note please don't forget to bring me the gift as soon as you ready I looked at the note and toss that it outside in the trash can I know not to forget his gift hell you gave me the money for it I thought to myself as I shook my head then open up the invitation and the invitation said the biggest party Alive come support your boy Travis for his 21st birthday celebration family and friends is invited also so come and celebrate with us. I put the invitation down then I'll call John and ask him if you want to come to a party with me next Friday because I didn't want to be alone and front Travis and Wendy. John replied yes he will come with me and he will come pick me up so we can have a party close for the party and to pick out a gift for the birthday boy.

John:

I was in my office at home doing paperwork until I got a call from my lovely lady Brandy she asked me to go to a party with her next Friday cuz she don't want to go alone and I respond yes I told her to be ready within 30 minutes so we can get her new outfit for the party don't know who party it is but I want to make sure that she's safe and comfortable around me while we were there.

Wendy:

While I was laying Travis have his way with my body I was thinking about Brandy not forgetting the gift that I told her to get for me so that I can give to Travis. Brandy had good taste and what Travis like so I want to make sure that this one was perfect. Why travel fucking me good he made his last nut and jerk back he got up and not once looked at me and walked to the bathroom and ran the shower. I followed Travis into the bathroom and took off my clothes and got in the shower with him watching the water hit his back I wrap my hands around them and ask him could we go another round he didn't respond I repeated myself again then he got mad and push me out the tub I fell and hit the floor and I started crying while holding my stomach he got out the tub and told me to get out he didn't want to be bother with me I looked up at him and was hurt and to myself why he's doing this to me why he's treating me this way I'm supposed to be his girl his everything. I got up and grabbed a towel and wrap it around me and headed back into the room put on some clothes and went to go check on Junior. Junior was in his room watching TV and laughing and giggling to himself I looked at him and so nothing but Travis in him. My son was the best thing that ever happened to me and I don't regret one bit of what I did. I laid on the bed watching TV Travis made it out there bathroom and got into the bed and wrapped his arms around me and kiss me then told me he was sorry that he was just in a bad mood and he did a quick release. I looked at him and forgave him and I took his hand and rubbed it on my stomach and kiss them and told him congratulations that he was going to be a father to a little girl. He looked at me and his eyes got wide then leaned over and kissed me and as we lay down and watch TV I looked up at him and said he had a disappointing look on his face.

Travis:
Wendy came in and I walked over to her and started kissing them let her in the bed and put my tongue to work while was eating a I was thinking a Brandy and how we used to be we was so close but why man why have the fuk up like I did I just don't understand why wasn't using my head I have to use my head at the bottom in my pants. I should have just stayed home and study with brandy but instead I wanted to party with my friends and my brother and she trusted me to go now I'm stuck with her man life is kind of fucked up and seeing her what that guy made me come to reality not to fuck what a good female especially they heart cuz every man is watching for something good and then men that she with now he's one lucky mother uggg.
I can't think about it no more so I just focus on Lincoln and eating windy out and then started stroking her I was going hard and rough she moaning like a damn fool then I was just was Brandy I don't like being with Wanda but I got to deal with what I got like they say one man loss is another man's treasure.

After I was done with Wendy I didn't even speak to him I got up went to the bathroom and start the shower I got in the shower let the water hit my back thinking about Brandy I want to make things right but it's too late now. Then Wendy made her way to the bathroom and join me in the shower I really didn't want to be bothered she wrapped her arms around me and beg for round 2 so I push the out the tub and she hit the floor looking sad at me I didn't really mean mind was in another place and I really didn't want to be bothered with her I gave her what she want and now I want her to leave me alone as she left out of the bathroom she slammed the door I really didn't care and continue with my shower.

10 minutes later I got out the shower I dry myself and I put on my pajamas when in the room where she was enjoying the in the room. I wrap my arms around her and kiss them then apologize and told her I didn't mean it she looked at me and forgave me then took my hand and put it on her stomach and look me in my eyes and told me congratulation I was going to be a dad to a little girl. I looked at her with so much disappointment I wasn't trying to get her pregnant this bitch told me she was on birth control but I gotta face the fact now I'm going to be a father again. This was the same feeling I felt when I found out I had got her pregnant the first time the same feeling that rush through my body when I have to tell Brandy about it. So I played it all and hug them and tell her we in it til the end.