Chapter 38

Brandy:

John and I was chilling in the bed cuddle up until his phone rung. He got up and left out the room. I watched him go on the deck. So,I got out the bed slowly and tiptoed by the door quickly and quietly then listened in on him he have his phone old speaker. I listened to everything that they said and I was surprised and too tho and highly disappointed in John. So, I shoot with my arms folded and went he was done with his phone call. I clear my throat and he turn around with his mouth wide open.

Brandy: Sooooooo, I think you got some explaining to do.

John: Baby

Brandy: Don't, you damn baby me start telling.NOW, JOHN!!!!!

John:OKAY, SHIT YOU WANT TO KNOW THE TRUE!!!!!

Brandy: YES, YOU FUCKING RIGHT I WANT TO EVERY DAMN THING FROM BEGINNING TO END, SO START TALK NOW!!!

John: Baby, calm down i tell you, but the reason I didn't tell because I trying to protect you and our babies.

Brandy: John, your scary me.

John: Baby, it's going to be okay. I don't want you to think that I'm not trying to scare you. Its apart of my job to protect you. I'm tell everything from to end who I was on the phone with, be promise me,you won't be mad.

Brandy: Okay, I promise.

We want sat at the table outside on the deck and before we started talking my parents walked in along with Travis and Wendy parents. The on my face and what I was thinking, something is not add up. Now, what really going on. So, I sat there wondering what going on and why everyone parents was in the same area. Until, my dad looked at me and said. "Come on it time to go caught your flight with the ladies. Your husband and I have something the disgusting." So, I did as he say, I got up walked over to John and we shared a kiss. He dig in his wallet and give me some cash and his black credit card. I left from where the men was and walked with my mom to my room to get dressed. I looked at my mom and with the mother daughter connections that we shared I knew something was wrong but I know that because I'm pregnant it was no need to get involved with anything that my future husband and father have in store. I really don't know to much history about my life back in the day but all do know that my father isn't to be played with. As the good woman I am I hurry up and fixed myself up and join the women. We made our way to the car and while getting in the car I seen my older brothers going on the boat. Now,my heart was beating 10 time as fast. But, I tried to play cool and count to 10 backwards in my head.

Not even ab hour later we made it to the John's private jet. I ask my mom where we was going. She looked at me and without a word and got on the jet along with the other two ladies. I was upset a little because I don't know what the hell going on, which was scared me alot, so I put out my phone and before I could text John. Travis's mother took the phone clean out my hand. That pissed me off for real. I give the most evilness look to all of them. My tap me to stop with the look and lean to me and whispered I'll explain everything to you only we land so just chill.

That was the first time I ever heard my own mother talked like a street nigga. Is here something that my parents was keeping from.

First its Travis and Wendy problems, me and Travis. Me and Wendy fought,then left that trash alone, find out John is Travis uncle at Travis's birthday party, Travis selling Wendy for money,got caught up, John helping Travis,John on the phone with some random ass man lord with I hope and pray that John is what I it is because if so, he is going to see the worst side of me and now in with everybody and their momma. Like what the fuck and why everybody coming out the closet with all these damn drama and secret and then the bad part about I'm pregnant I'm not supposed to be stressing at all.

I laid back just looking out the window, while we fly over and thought the clouds as I watched the birds fly. My mind gone.

Travis's mother give me back my phone and I see John calling. So, I just let the phone ring it's too much me to handle right and I didnt feel like talking to him right now.

We promised to keep it 100 with each other no matter how bad,stupid,sad,and crazy things gets, but then on the other hand I know where he was coming from and he love me so much, that he dont want anything to happen to me or our babies.

7 Hours Later:

I woke up and I found myself in a nice  sweet. I got up and looked out the window and I was in Las Vegas which was beautiful and everything was lit. My eyes was glued to the windows like a little kid.

I walked around the sweet and looking at how huge the room is. I walk into my part of the room and seen a  nice sexy red fire ass dress along with the heel and of course some fussy red slippers too because my feets swelled up as well. It have a letter from John state to be ready by 8. I look at the clocks its was almost 6:30 damn I was press of time. I rushed to the  bathroom and hopped into the shower and bath all over and inch by inch making sure all area on my body is clean.

Once, I was done I got dressed and when to the livingroom of sweet. Then, the phone ring and it was a lady on the phone telling me she at the door. So, I went open the door and it was my personal hairstyle  and makeup artist. I didn't called them but I know who did so, I sat down and let them work their magic like always.

An hour later looked in the mirror and I was too cute. I felt as if I was getting marry, as I was living the mirror and feeling on my belly. John  came behind me and place a kiss on my cheeks. I turn around and seen him dressed in a nice black and red tuxedo with some red shoes.

My fiance is fucking sexy as hell in his tuxedo. That forgot why I was upset earlier. John grabbed my hand and whispered in his deep manly tone of voice.

John: "Baby,the car up front. You ready to go."

The way John looked at me seem like he was addressing me with his eyes. Which turn me on even more.

Brandy: " Baby, I sorry about earlier today. But, I just dont want any secrets between us."

John: "Sweet, heart I know and that why I'm show you. Because explaining to you is hard."

I didn't understand where John was coming from but at the same time I have to trust my gut. So, we got off the elevator and walked to the car. John open the door for me and I got in.