Chapter 33

Travis:

As I left out the office to go to the bathroom I seen Brandy in the kitchen dancing and sing the song " I bet" by Ciara while slaving over a stove for a head working man as peek in the crack of the door and watched her I knew that song she listened to was for me so I move and made my way to the bathroom to used it once I was done I washed my hands and headed back my uncle office.

When I walked into the office John and my dad looked at me and then John have I would fucked you up face and sat his gun on his desktop  and turned his laptop towards me and said you was supposed to be going to the beat and back not watching my fiance as I seen his face impression changed from professional to a Savage that was out for blood and I never seen this side of him before.

John:

Asking Travis questions and getting his information down in the computer my older brother Christopher came in and before we could deep in the conversation about what we need to do to get him a lower sentence or probation instead of doing time he ask me when the bathroom and told him where it was.

After he left right out the door I put my surveillance camera on and watched Travis going to the bathroom until I seen him stop and was watching Brandy dance and sing in the kitchen while cooking. I was pissed and was going to get the record straight and let him know blood are not I'm kill behind Brandy don't get a fuck nephew or not.

When Travis walked in and sat down I putted my gun on the table and show him on camera what he way doing he sat back in fear and didn't said two words.

Everything was done and dismissed them both and I dubbed my brother up and watched them leave.
I made my way to were my wifey was in the dining room area where she have everything set up and food was done and plates were fix.

I sat at the table and waited for her to come as she entered the dining room she sat down and before we ate we blessed the food then started eaten I look up at her and I give her my full attention because I know she wanted questions on why Travis was here.

John: "Baby,before you asked why he was here my brother asked me to do him a favor.

Brandy: " I knew when it I have a bad feeling about this I and I was right about the family business is Travis. What he went to jail for John.

John: "For Sex Trafficking."

Brandy: " What!!!!!!" Do he now he could do some serious time for that I know I can't stand him from time to time but what made him do that."

John: "I dont know bae but that what I trying to figure out myself and if my theory is true. I could talked he into marrying Wendy so he could least his second in jail.

Brandy face was shocked about what she heard but people do crazy things when their mad. But every crime have a place in what gonna happen to you. I know I won't help him get off but to least his time would be best but the rest is up to him.

Wendy:

The news hit me big time and it hurt to find out that I have Full Blown Aids and Cancer and the doctor said I been have Cancer but I just got the aids. I told the doctor that I just got checked for all for that and he said that some time it dont show early on some people. He filled me out a prescription and told me take him them and to not have sex anymore and to make sure I do my treatment.

So I looked in the mirror and looked at my reflection to what I could fixed about myself. I know the doctor also said that I dont have much time left but I need to get in touch with Travis,his dad and the family to tell that what going on with me but I really need to apologize to Brandy for all the things I did to her. When she was being a good friend to me i stabbed in the back more then once and I also need to apologize to John too because me and John was together   and while I was to busy hoeing around he was being a good man which is hard to find.

I got dressed so I could go start my treatment and then call everyone so we could meet up so I could tell them what going on with me.

Brandy:

After all my family members left I noticed John was still in his office with his nephew and brother so I heard to the kitchen to started setting up the table as put on the radio and I raised it up blasting though the kitchen dancin and sing " I bet"by Ciara.

I grabbed some juice out the register and poured it into a wineglass so it could fancy I made sure the food was hot and on the his side of the table.

John walked in and took a sit as I walked our to him and kissed them took my place and then we blessed the food and we started eating I feel him looking at me so he can get my full attention so I put my head up and give it to him. He told me everything that was going on but he really not supposed to tell me about his job but because he believes in not keeping secrets between each other told me everything that was going on and I was shocked about what I heard and nobody deserves to be treat that way not even the people who hate me deserve that.