Chapter 15

John:

After I was done with my paperwork in the office I grab my things and got in my black BMW and tell my driver he can have the day off that I was going to spend time with my girl. On the way to the house I'll stop by a jewelry store thinking why should I just let her be my girl when I can let I have my whole world been thinking a lot after we came back from Paris that I should just go ahead on and tell them that before somebody snatches away from me so I went and look for the perfect size ring for something simple eloquent and something her then I found the perfect ring just for her I purchase the ring in I put it in my glove compartment for the right time to ask her to be mine then headed towards Brandy house to pick up so I can take her shopping like the princess she deserve to be.

15 minutes later I had arrived to Brandi house she was dressed in a red dress with her flip-flop to match like always her hair was naturally curly and this time she didn't have any makeup on she had her natural beauty that make me want her and even more I stopped the car and I open the door and got out and went around and open the door for her tell her to watch your step before she got in the car she kissed me and told me she loved me and I told her I love her back then watch her while she get in the car I close the door and made my way around and got in the car. Driving her to the mall to let her get anything her heart desire.

Travis:

While laying in the bed with Wendy I decide to get up and go in the front room I put my hands over my head and rub my hand back over my face man I don't know what to do I thought to myself I know one person who knew me all my life even grew up together no me and I need him right now so I picked up my phone and I dye my uncle John phone number he answered man you busy not really me and my girl at the mall shopping I'm just watching her shop until her heart content my uncle John knew how to treat a woman he didn't do like what I did and the girl that he with she's a lucky girl to have them cuz he know how to treat and spend time with them. I told my uncle that my girl was pregnant again and I didn't know what to do at this point my uncle told me man you got to be a man and step up you got a girl and y'all living out of wedlock and have a child together and now she's pregnant with another listen to me here boy your dad which is my brother when wants you to do this what want you to be mystery and females for your own personal gain because karma is something else and it will bite you back in your yeah so you got to do what's right by her even though she's not perfect and yeah she probably done dirt in the past but you got to look past and put your differences aside and make things right. Listening to my uncle even though we the same age he more wiser and calm and cool that's why I always go to him for advice especially relationship advice so I decided to make my decision on what I'm going to do and I'm awake until it's the right time in the place to do so.

Brandy:

Outside waiting for John to pull up make sure everything was right before I left hairstyle on fleek she was on fleek in this sundress make my booty big titties sit up perfect yeah I make sure I had on his favorite perfume then make him go crazy when he smelled I'm so lucky to be with a man like John he treat me special like a queen I'm so happy I'm Not The Other Woman I'm his only woman and always will be and I'll be damned if a bitch like Wendy come and take him for me because the next b**** like her or even her come or flirt or look at my man is going to have a nice long talk with me and if they don't comply to what I'm saying and think it's a game oh trust me I'm going to show my game and I'm going to solve a problem and it won't look good I'm a good girl I'm going to fight for this one fight for this relationship because he's a good man and good man are hard to find when you got holes out there ready for handout so I really don't care Wanda are Wendy whatever the fuck her name is keep my sloppy seconds cuz the same thing he did to me he's going to due to her.

15 minutes later my prince had arrived he's such a gentleman he got out the car came on the other side open the door for watch your step honey he said and watching me get in the car close the door as I looked at him go around to the other side of the car he got in the car.

When we got to the mall he let me pick out anything I want I went shopping and grab all the clothes even want to buy bath and body work and brought all my favorite perfume thank goodness it was on the cell I really don't want to make break my man pocket but he told me not to worry about it what's his is mine and what's mine is he is then his phone started to ring he kissed me and told me go have fun gave me the wallet and his black car he said don't worry about maxing it is no limit on the card do what you please and make sure don't forget about your man make sure I have some too if you know what I mean happy as a two-year-old at a candy store hug and kiss them tell them baby I love you and ran off with the car shopping until I drop that all the new fit and shoes to match hell they even gave me a buggy not one but two. I also had got me and John matching outfits for the party to make sure if we going to go we going to go up in that mother fucker with a bang instead of all eyes on Travis is going to be all eyes on us even know it's his party I really don't care I'm about to show you how it is to be with another dude and to treat him like a king like I had treated him loyalty is the most rewarding thing that you can ever give in a relationship or ever put in a relationship and I'm about to show him better than I can tell them you want to lay with dogs and get fleas go ahead he lay with dogs and got fleas and now he's stuck with her because I'm never ever going back to him but I'm going to show him better than I tell him.