Chapter 11

Wendy:

After all the meeting I have to do to make sure this party for my hubby be the best I decided to called Brandy to see if she got a that gift from me to give to Travis. Dial up her number and phone went straight to voicemail so I got in my car to see if she was there. Her car there so I knock a couple of times but no answer from ha uggggg this bitch make me sick and face the facts that Travis and I are together and got a son and one on the way. Yes I said one on the was I'm 13 weeks pregnant and waiting to tell Travis in front of everybody at the party and I want to make sure Brandy be there so she can here want I announce that I'm pregnant again just see those tears.

John:

Things in the car got heated really quick with me and Brandy but I couldn't help myself she just so damn sexy. When we felt the car stop and heard the driver saying we at our destination we quickly put on our shirts and told her I finish where we left off. Getting out of the car and walked her to the area where we are having our picnic set up by the Eiffel Tower under the stars. The setup was perfect for her and I to enjoy our company under the moon light and plus I want to make this date special just for her cause her told me she been thought alot and the reasons why she stayed away for 2 years. Whoever the guy is done lost a beautiful woman and he a damn fool to as I watched her glow by the moon light. That when I know then before this trip over I'm make her my lady. So I joined to eat while looking in those beautiful brown eyes.

Brandy:

John and I having picnic under stars was simple and perfect with a gentleman while we eat and stared in each other eyes talked about everything and anything feel like I was in a fairytale when all the princess that found her prince charming and I think I found him. Wishing this date wouldn't end I could stay here forever in was this beautiful but as tomorrow we fly back home to reality. I can't wait to tell my mom about my date.

Travis:

Staring down at my phone to see if Brandy is going to call or text me so I could apologize to her. I heard from her with in 3 days and my patient was wearing thin so I hoped in my car and shot out to Mrs.Goody's house to see if know Brandy stay at her mom for the weekend.

Pulling up at Brandy mom's house and got out the car then knocked on the door. Her dad answered the door and invited me in the house and I took a sit on the couch her dad offered me something to drink and eat.
Then I saw her mom come in the room were me and her husband was then I hear Mr.Goody and about Brandy to Mrs.Goody. So her mom and dad walked out the room and went talked about Brandy in the other room in the house. So I tried my best to eavesdrop just know where Brandy was.

Mrs.Goody:

At home on the phone with my daughter Brandy and we was talking about her trip with John in Paris. I know John since he was little and grown up to be a fine young man. He always has his head in a book and when became a lawyer he often me a job but when want I heard he was single I knew from then on I have to get them together so I told him that I have a daughter who's moving back home and in need of a job to help pay for college at first he hesitates but by being a hard working woman he consider on giving her the job.
I heard my husband talking to someone in the living room while was on the phone with Brandy I took a sneak peek out of the room and saw Travis and I knew he was here to see where Brandy was but as mother it's not my place to tell a man who betrayed a good woman to be with her bestfriend where at. So I got back on the phone and Brandy I'll call her back I got some trash to take out. Hung up the phone then entered the living room I see them talking about sport my husband ask me how Brandy was doing i looked over at Travis and then back to my husband and told my husband that I needed help with something in our bedroom.

Once my husband and I was in the room I told him not to talk Travis were Brandy at because our daughter have a new boyfriend and we dont want us or him to jeopardize her amazing trip with her boyfriend.

He kissed on my forehead and told me he'll take of it and to stop worrying myself. Before we open the door we heard someone running back in the livingroom. Travis think we crazy trying to eavesdrop into our conversation about Brandy my husband and laughed loud to play it off. Travis got up and told us that he was living but before he walked out he turn around asked us a favor to asked Brandy could she help him with notes for school I nod okay as the walked out the door.

Brandy:

John and I made it back to the hotel after our wonderful picnic under the stars by the the Eiffel Tower. When we made it to the room I told John let me shower up first then we can finish where we left off at but before I picked up my phone and call my mama to tell her about the amazing thing we did she was so happy that I met someone who care for me and we talked for a long time until I heard my mama said that she will call me back I told her by and blew her kiss through the phone then hung up I hurry up and got my cute lingerie that I picked up from the store when John wasn't looking and washed up then hopped out the tub and through on the lingerie put on my makeup then fix my hair make sure them titty was sitting up nice and neat and booty was jiggling. I grabbed my nice heels that match the lingerie that I had on. My lingerie was light blue with the nice flower sequence all over it and my heels had shiny pearls that was like blue.

As I slowly made my way into the room walking in slow motion like a model why the slow music play. I can see John following my body's with his eyes as his mouth dropped like he was hungry for me. Then I made my way over to him and started kissing them.. John lip was so soft and lovely. He kissed me with so much passion and started rubbing between my legs I felt his manhood stand up then I rub them down with baby oil then he returned to me and did the same.
Then he dug in the refrigerator and got some strawberry covered with chocolate then he took the chocolate syrup and put it all over my body. He started to lick the chocolate off of me with pleasure and it felt so damn good that began to shake then he grabbed the whip cream and put it on my nipples and started licking and slowly I felt like a banana split at that moment but a good banana split. He rub my body all over started sucking on my toes then made his way between my legs and went to work tongue action on fleek made me wetter than wet or as you can say wetter than a river I flow down his face with the juices that was coming out of me I grabbed his head cuz I couldn't take it but he didn't stop he kept going and going until I climax and to orgasm and had another one and another one when this man said he was going to finish what he has started he knew exactly what he was talking about. But he wasn't done there he got on top of me and in turn himself in he was huge but it was the best feeling a woman could ever have after being hurt and betrayed by her boyfriend and her best friend. He made this true so wonderful and special all I can think about is him and nothing else. After we was done with the foreplay in the love making we both shower and cuddled up under the blanket and watch movies and kissed but you can really say the movie watched us.