49

Travis:

Mannnnn, where the fuck, am I ? I said to myself as I looked around to see that I wasn't at my house anymore.

My surroundings was different I noticed and I was trying to make out where I was but couldn't barely see.

Damn, my head hit like hell. Well, what ever they hit me with, they did a good job.

"Mannnn,where the fuck am I." I repeat to myself under my breath.

The room was quiet,cold, and dark like on a scary movie.

I said a prayer to myself in the hope someone finds me.

Felt blood falling down my face and my eyes almost swollen shut.

When I get out of here, i promise it will be  war but first I'm moving my family away from here point blank period.

All of sudden I hear two voices, but couldn't make it out.

John:

"Christopher, what he got himself into now. Every time he get into some shit. I always be the one to clean it up." I said shooked my head back and forth.

I took a look at the pictures again to see if I knew which the place was.

I got on the phone and called one my friend who is a detective and see if he could get on this asap because Travis's kids needs him.

Phone Conversations started.

Detective Jackson: "What up, man."

John: " Hey, my man, I want to know if you could help me with something."

Detective Jackson: " Yes, son. What is it that you need help with."

John: "Wellllll, it's about my nephew Travis."

Detective Jackson: "What the fucked he got himself into to now."

John: "Man, I don't know, but I just sent you all the information we have and I want to know if you knew where this location at."

Detective Jackson: "I'm looking at it now but bu the mean time just stay by your phone. If I found out any information I'll give you a call."

John: " Alright, man thank you."

Detective Jackson: " No,Problem son and by the way Congratulations on the beautiful family."

John: "Thank you and be waiting on your wedding invitation in the mail."

Detective Jackson: "Okay, well let me get right to  work."

The conversation end.

Christopher: " So, what he said."

John: " He getting right to it."

After all that, all I want to do is be with my future wife and my babies.

My brother and I made our way  back to the party and enjoyed ourselves.

I held Brandy close to me and just kissed her.

Once I help get Travis out this mess in. I'm taking my little family on a month vacation away from everyone.

I have a nice spot pick out for us.

Brandy:

Finally home all I wanted to do is sleep in my bed and cuddled with my man.

John grabbed the babies out the car and his driver help with the bags.

As I entered the house it was dark and then all the lights came on and everyone jumped up "Surprised!!!!!Welcome Home Brandy!!!!!"

I was happy to see my family and friends but I really want to get my rest and spend time with my little family that John and I have together now.

So I just made the best out of it and enjoyed myself with my family.

John and my mom put the babies to bed and my dad fixed me a plate of food, which made me 10's time happier then I was when I walked into the house.

John and his brother Christopher came and join us at little get together.

The looked on face can tell it all but I decided not to say anything because I know he been busy alot and I don't want to bother him with questions.

He came and kissed me.

Once the party was over. I went into my room to find some clothes. Walked into the bathroom and ran my water.

Put so slow music on. Take off my clothes and put my hair into a ponytail.

I got in my warm nice water and soak with my lovely glass of champagne.

As to music flow in my ears and throughout the bathroom. I felt like I was in peace and all I was missing was was John.

I wish John was in here with me and not doing paperwork. All in my thoughts, I just want him in here with me.

Not paying attention to anything I felt someone bathing me and when turned around I see John with some cover chocolate strawberry and other fruit.

I was too happy to see my man and I miss him like crazy. Even tho it was 3 days and 2 nights at the hospital.

He feed me and I felt like a queen when I'm around him and not second.

He help me out the tub and rubbed my body down with lotion. He messages my feets,thighs, and back.

We cuddle under the blanket and watch TV. I want him inside my bad but the doctor said I have to heal and can't have sex for the next 6 weeks which would be hard for us.

John started kissing in my neck which felt soooo damn go but I have to stop him because we both knew what would happen next.

Brandy: "Baby, stop."

John: "Nooo,baby just the tip baby."

Brandy: "I can't the doctor not until the next 6 weeks and promise after these 6 weeks up daddy I'm all your."

John: " Alright." He said with his arms folded with his puppy pout on his face but it wasn't working not this time.

So, I pulled out my note and looked at John and told him it time to start focusing on planning this wedding of our.