Chapter 43

BREAKING NEWS OF LAS VEGAS
We have 3 suspect dead on the scene in the Sex in the City's Hotel in uptown Vegas. At Young lady at 24 years old African American name Wendy Love found dead alone with her parents Mr and Mrs.Love from Jackson,Mississippi.

One of the hotel housekeepers hear some noise and thought they was partying until she heard 3 loud gunshots and ran to call 911.

When people arrived at the scene they seen that it was a double homicide and suicide murder.

I'm sorry for the family who lost their love ones and the bodies was be flown back to their hometown.

This is News Channel 3 in Vegas and we approve this message.

Travis:

Sitting at the bar drinking I couldn't wait to get to the hotel to apologize to my wife. What I did to her was fucked up on a whole other level but I was tried of fussing and fighting with her and I want to off fresh and new for our kids.

I took one more shot and ordered another drink. I was watching football until the breaking news pop up and it show a picture of my wife and her parents. The news continues with they where found dead in the hotel.

With a double homicide / suicide. I sat there unable to move and couldn't get two word to come out. The tears started rolling down my eyes like a waterfall and not because she dead but the fact that the mother of my kids is gone.

I fucked up big test. Deep down inside it was my fault. I should've done what I done to her.

My phone started to ring like crazy. I didn't want to answer at first so, I let it go to voicemail and I got up and when to the  hotel where John and Brandy was.

When I made it to there hotel. I heard them moaning like crazy but at the time I really didn't give a fuck anymore. Life is too short to be jealous. I started banging on the door like I was the police. I kept banging for 5 minutes straight until John opened the door and Brandy wrapped in her robe behind him. I told John what happened to Wendy and her  parents.

John looked at me and shook his head and Brandy covered her mouth. Tears started to flow down Brandy face uncontrollably.

I see the pain in Brandy's face and I know even though the hated each other she still have mad love for her. They grown up together like sisters but fell out over some dick.

Just sitting there with my hand over my face. I didn't know what to do and how the hell I'm tell my kids that they mother is never coming back. This shit is a hard pill to sorrow in the moment.

How the hell I'm going to  explain this to her family. I never knew if Wendy have a problem.

Everyone was used to called her a hoe. Sometime when her parents come over and visit she'll locked herself up in the room.

And tonight she seem uneasy when she saw her dad.

Man, all the signs was in my face the whole time and I did pay attention to any of them. I know one person who know about it and the my  cousin Paris.

I put out my phone and called up my cousin to ask her what she know about Wendy because they was close real close like sister.

John:

When Brandy and made it to the hotel. She hopped in the shower as I ordered room service because 99% out of the time I know her pregnant self is still hunger.

So, I ordered her favor snacks to. I called my assistant to run to Walmart and get alot of romance movies and candles. I knew Brandy would take an hour or 2 in the bathroom. She make sure every inch of herself is clean and she love to make a grand entrance.

That give me enough time to get everything done but I have to move quickly.

After 15 minutes I heard up and fixed everything perfect and nice. I heard her coming out the bathroom dress in a yellow momo gown with and bundt cap to match. I also noticed she didn't have any makeup on which turn on me.

Damn, my baby look beautiful with and without makeup. I walked close to her and pull her close than kissed her.

I pick her up and put her on the bed. I started feeding her all her favorite food. While kissing her in ha neck. I slid my hand under her grown and pulled off. Then I raise up her dress and got between her legs and when to work.

2 hours later I heard someone banging on the door. I didn't know who it was so I grabbed my gun and told Brandy to go it the bathroom.
I slow walked to the door and when I opened it I point my gun up and there was Travis with his hands up saying don't shoot.

Travis's eyes was bloodshot red and sorrowing. Looking out of breath, he told me that Wendy and her parents were dead. I looked at him like he lost his marble but by the looked on his face impression I knew he was not lying.

I turn around and saw Brandy hands covering her mouth in shock. She started crying. I didn't know if she was sad about what she heard or because she was pregnant with mixed emotions.

I huge Travis. I never seen Travis cry like this before. It's a bittersweet thing and not to be mean but seen this coming.

What ever happened to her happened for a reason. But we ever it is I know for sure  Travis will figure it out.