61

Brandy:

My parents came over. My dad pulled me to the side and we talked for a good minute about everything.

My dad and I talked about what happened between me and John. I didn't want to tell him how John have me tied up against the wall and was fucking me like I was animal with something.

Ask my dad and I talked he had told me the good thing and the bad things about a relationship with you was right him and my mom been through a lot and didn't want to disappoint them but really I want to be treated accordingly yeah I did went behind John back and saw Travis but it was just to apologize I didn't you know have sex with him even though it was tempting but I didn't want to hurt John.

I know where John was coming from you know by apologizing to Travis that wasn't my place I get that but it wasn't called for either. In front of everybody showing them how you really act in front of everybody naw.

"Baby, what's going on between you and John y'all too what happend,"
my dad said as he grabbed my hand and he looked at me what a serious look on his face.

I looked up at my dad and told him everything. " Well, dad you know when we was at the restaurant you know we was all enjoying myself well before we got there everybody was doing their own thing and then John started feeling on me and front of Travis which I think there wasn't called for and I felt attensity between them that was a very uncomfortable feeling. So I took it upon myself once John went to sleep and went to Travis house to apologize on his behalf."

My dad walked up to me, "Now, babygirl, you know as your father, that I let you kids have your independence freedom and let you all learn from your mistakes but baby this time your wrong and I'm telling you from a man point of view.

I hate to hear that but my dad is right. I should've did what I did behind John back.

As I sat back and listened to my dad given me the speech about how he protected my mom when they started dating and how relationships is difficult but it up to us to keep the relationship going.

My dad is the peace maker in the family and once he say something you know he was talking the truth but at the same time he didn't play behind us.

Once we was done. We made our way to the livingroom and I see John and my mom talking.

"Sooo ummm,what to you two?" My mom said to me and my dad.

"My babygirl and I was just catching up with stuff and besides the point. What do we have planned for tonight, because I didn't come here just to babysit." My dad said as sit down on the couch and focus himself toward the television.

"Well, honey I was thinking that we should go on a family vacation to get our mine off things." My mom said as she walked by my dad and kiss him.

As we was watching TV. John and my dad got up and went to the kitchen.

After the movie was finished my parents took the twins with them to their house and now it was just me and John.

We sit there quietly just looking at each other for a good 5 minutes until he broke the silence.

"So, first thing in the morning have some of your things ready. I got a surprise for you." He said as he got up from the couch and made his to the bedroom.

I stay in the livingroom and continue to watch T.V. .

*************The Weekend**************

Meanwhile in New Orleans,Louisiana

May POV:

Lily: "May, girl what you're doing to the dress shop?"

May: " I have a very important client coming from Mississippi tomorrow and wants everything to be perfect." I said to her while I was fixing up the shop.

Lily: "Well, May who the lucky girl?" She said with her hands on her hips looking at my the wedding dress I designed for Mr.Blackman.

"Sis. You got talent when it come to clothes but anyway what you up tonight." Lily said.

May:" Nothing, much, just Joe told me, he wants me to meet his brother who is also coming to visit and I got to make sure my is clean top to bottom." I told her as I was pulling the final touch in the room to make everything pop.

Lily and I locked up the shop and went our own house.

*********The Other Woman*************

The trip to New Orleans:

John

"Baby,hurry up, I don't wanna miss our flight." I called for Brandy as I was putting our things in the car.

"Baby, I'm coming, sooo ummm how do I look?" She said spinning around in a circle.

"You look beautiful baby, know give me your bags and get in the car, we press for time." I told her as I grabbed her bags and  put it in the car with the rest of the bags.

I was too happy I could wait to see my brother Joe even though we a year apart. I miss him like crazy.

He been gone from Mississippi for 7years to go culinary school in New Orleans,Louisiana.

Cooking is my brother passion, he call me last month and told me that he was engaged to be married to a girl he had a crush on for the longest and he told me the she deigned dresses.

I asked for the location and set up my appointment to see what type of deigner style she really have.

We finally made to the airport and the driver help us get everything out the car and put it on the rolling cart they had provided for us and once we was done.

We rolled it up to the security post so they could check our bags and then after that was done we bord the plane and took our sits.