Chapter 2

The next day I got ready for school and dress to the tee like always prefix to my eyes can see with the matching shoes to go with the prefix outfit I grabbed my books and headed out the door and before I could get outside my family was out here with all smiles. My parents came to me with the biggest smiles of all and then handed me a set of car keys and back up and their was my dream car in my favorite color light blue. I was fill with joy and happiness my parents always come through for me since I was the only girl out four. My brother spoil me too and don't play behind their baby sister and that why I didn't tell them about Travis and I because I know how my brothers gets but plus they are all friends with him. So they know things that I don't but I don't care how they feel about us. I just want to be with him but he thought different. All on my daydream I snapped out of it and hugged my parents and thanked them for the car got in and wave to my peeps and head to school. On my way in listening to my 90s r&b music that grown up on. As I nodded to the beat of my music flowing through my ears. I finally pulled up to the school and parked my car but before I got out the car I said a little pray like a do ever morning I started my day then grabed all my things and headed to class. On my way to class I bumped into Travis I tried my best to pass him but unfortunately he stopped me because he wanted to talk but I didn't have anything to say to him all I wanted to do is move on with my life like he did when we was together. He made that decision on his own to be with my so called support be bestfriend and just that he also got her pregnant also.

Travis: "Hey,Brandy please give me a minute to talk to you."

Brandy:huh, okay just a minute I don't want to be late of class on the first day. "

Travis:"Okay, well I just want to say sorry for everything I did to you. You didn't deserve that at all and I just want us to be friends like old times."

Brandy: "Well,your minute is up and I'll think about."

Travis: "Well, see you around I guess."

Brandy: "bye, Trav."

And walked away before he could hug me or say anything else. I'm pissed and still hurt it been two years I should let it go and give him a chance to be my friend again like old times. We knew each other since we was baby also did everything together good time.

Sitting in class looking at the teacher putting the lesson on the broad and explaining to us step by step on how to work the problems as I take down my notes I drop my pen and went down to pick up my pen and I saw a small piece of paper folded with my nickname on it "Brat" the only person who called me that was Wendy and Trav I picked up the note and put it in my pocket and turn my attention to the teacher who was given us the next lesson.

When class was over the teacher told us to be ready for s pop quiz soon which was fine with me because any small test could help me get a high GPA.

After class was over with I walked to my car and got in put my books on the seat next to me then pulled out the note that I have got in class the note was from Travis it have his phone number and the note stated "call me if you want to if not I understand. "

Aww lol how sweet he begging which was cute but that what he get. I drove home. When I got home I hopped in the shower for a quick second and got ready for work then I hear a knock at the door. I want to door and with my surprise it was Wendy running up to hug me with her fake ass smile. So I smiled back and invited her in.

Wendy:"Haaayy,Gurl long time no see."

Brandy: " Hey how u known where I stay."

Wendy: Gal you know news travel fast around here girl so I came once I hear u was back so what did bring u back if I don't mind asking."

Brandy: "Nothing much really I just got home and I missed my mom alot."

Wendy: "So what u all dressed up for? You got a hot date or something."

Brandy:"No,I was just about to leave to go to work and I really don't want to be late on the first day of work."

Wendy: "Oooh kay girl well go have fun at work then."

Brandy: "Lol girl u crazy but u know them Bill's can't pay themselves."

Wendy: " But when u have a man who work and can't pay it u it no need to work or pay Bill's. See you soon girl bye."
I

know damn well that lazy bitch ain't throwing slang at me I would  be pretty and tell her that her nigga still want me but I stay  calm and chill and let her slide with it because that he is going to make me catch a  case and I don't need that right now. I hate that bitch with a passion she always trying to compete with someone but I am all that I'm real as they come. I count to 10 in my head smile at her and we both walked out I got in my car and watched  her leave she wave bye at me and send her a good bye back. How this bum ass bitch found out where i stay maybe  one of my big mouths ass brother the one she fucking told her I just prayed he doesn't catch anything  from this bitch  bc see nasty and beside if Trav decided to have sex with me again he gonna have to get tested of any sexual disease and show me the paperwork stated that he clean cause I don't  trust her with my life shid I rather just die.