Chapter 4

The next morning  I woke up to breakfast in bed Travis gave cooked for me which he didn't have to I'm was so happy I didn't have to work or go school today but that was nice of him.

Done eating all my breakfast rushes to the bathroom and hope in the shower and took a nice warm shower I also wash my hair too got out the shower and started blow drying my hair. I don't know what to do with my hair so I did the best I could with I'm just going shopping with my mom so just flat iron it and put my hair in half ponytail and left some down and curled it. Put on my sundress and my flip flops to match I also put on lil bit of makeup. When to the livingroom and seen Travis sitting on the sofa watching basketball all comfortably and stuff.

Travis: " Where your going?"

Brandy: "Shopping with my mom and got to home with your family remember you can't stay here."

He thought he was going to stay here while I going I not. So i grabbed my keys and purse give Travis a hug then show him the door I let him out first so none of my neighbors could see him thank goodness he pick a few blocks down from my house so no one could notice him not even my brother after I watched him leave I got in my car to go pick up my mother .

Meanwhile arriving at my mother's house she was dress like me with the same hair style and  everything I guess two minds think alike. She got in the looking all cute and stuff now I seen where I got my fashion taste from which was a good thing because wouldn't know what to do if I didn't everything on me have to look good and perfect because you never know who watching and first appeare is the best option.

15 minutes away from the mall my and I is sings old songs like we used too and we have small talk and she bring up about why I stayed in Florida for 2years and why me and friends ain't close like we used too then told me to never hold a grudge against anyone because in a long run I was hurt me in the process. I listened to where my mom was coming from and  she knew the pain the cause me but for my bestfriend that knew I like him  and did what she did was selfish of her but it take 2 to fucked around like they did and Travis is a man so he gonna get him no matter what but at the same time I'm have me some and do single shit as a single person do. I was 100% faithfully to him as his girl and 100% to Wendy as her friend. I was here for Wendy when didn't have a pot to pissed in and I window to throw it out I took her the time she got pregnant in high school and didn't want her parents to know and she wanted an abortion I paid for that I'm the who lied to her niggas about seeing another and this the payback I get. She don't I'm be the best fake bestfriend she ever had what goes around comes back around like a damn boomerang. Zoom out is my own thoughts while my mom still talking all I hear is.

In Brandy head : Baa baa baa

Mrs.Goody: "BRANDY, girl do you hear me."

Brandy:"Huh, yea mom I hear you."

Mrs.Goody: "So, if you heard me then what I said."

Brandy: " Ready mom not to be rude but can we talk about that later I want to spend time with like old time okay ma."

Mrs.Goody:" Alright baby your right.Oh park right there."

I parked in a good spot at the mall and closed for us to walked in. But before we could make it any farther we stop and when in the restroom as we both took a look in the mirror and fix ourselves up and touch up our makeup then left to go shopping.

As we was shopping my mom shown me a nice cute baby outfit.

Brandy: "Mom why you are showing me his."

Mrs.Goody: "I remember when you was a baby I used to dress you up in stuff I this."

Brandy:" Mommm what you want some grandkids. Lol."

Mrs.Goody: "Yea  by you but that too late because I'm already a grandmother."

I laughed at my mom she know in due to time but not right now I want to enjoy my life don't get me wrong I want kids a boy and a girl but first I need to stay focused on myself school and work.

Walking shopping get very tiresome and plus I was getting hungry. Mom and I stop by the food court in the mall we both ordered something to eat and sat and talked about everything you could think of.

Wendy: " Heyyy, bestie."

Brandy: "Heyy girl what you doing here."

Wendy: " Shopping for Travis birthday gift and things for his party."

Brandy: "Cool, I forgot his birthday was the month I was so caught up in moving work school and spending time with my mom I forgot. "

Wendy: "Girl here my number so we can hangout sometime like old."

Brandy: "yea here mind too."

Wendy: "So I call you later."

Brandy: "Girl you know it see you around. "

If she only know how much I could stand to look at her but you can't trust friends now days and Travis think it good between me and him. I'm play him just like he did me and he going to know the pain and heartache he caused to.