63

Brandy:

We put all our belongings in the rental and made our way to the hotel. John was on his phone with someone talking business like normal.

Brandy: "Baby,are you going to tell your coworkers that you're on vacation." I said as I watching him get off his phone and onto his laptop.

John:  "Yes,they know that we're on vacation baby,but I also got to handle a few business that didn't handle before we left home,so chill." He laughed as he continued on his laptop.

Brandy: "Hold on a minute did John just told me to chill." I said to myself now I was upset, but I'm try my best not to show it.

I started looking out there window and enjoy the view of New Orleans, which is a beautiful sight to see. Never been but can't wait to try the food which everyone love so much.

John:

Brandy and I are on our way to this nice hotel the my brother Joe have booked for us. As I'm on the phone with brother letting him know that we are on our way to the the hotel.

I glanced over at Brandy to see that she was looking out the window.

Yeah,I was on the phone but she thinks it's for work but it's not. It's for her so, I got off the phone and got on my laptop and email my brother instead because I don't want to spoil the special event I have planned for her.

Tonight we will have a nice dinner in the French Quarter and after that we will rest for tomorrow.

Tomorrow is going to be a long day and the first time in five years that I had seen my parents.

My brother Chris is also flying in as well to help me watch my temper and to control some of the family members.

Some of my family members could be so rude and nasty at times and that why I moved to Mississippi with older br Chris.

Don't get me wrong I love my parents and at that time, I needed to get away, so, I moved out.

Which was the best for me because I focus more on school and become a lawyer.

When, I became a lawyer I kept myself busy to the point I didn't have anytime to come visit home but I always talked to my parents over the phone and sent them money and pictures of their grandchildren.

The day I told them that I met someone special they was happy for me and couldn't wait to meet her. I just hope they me coming on the low key because we don't need some of my people asking for favors.

While I was thinking about it I text Joe to meet me at the bar, so we could talk about everything and laid down some rules on who could meet Brandy.

I be damn if I have any drama or problems while I'm down here visiting my parents.

John: "Brandy, baby I'm going to get us something to eat." I told her as I was grabbing my room card.

Brandy: "Okay, that sounds like a good idea." She said with an attitude and walked away from me to the living area and started watching TV.

I walked behind her  "What wrong with you?"
I question her as I walked in front her to look at her but she didn't even looked up at me.

Brandy: "Nothing, I'm going take a shower and then a nap." She said as she got up and walked pass me and headed to the bathroom.

I walked out room and headed to where Joe was. Really don't know what Brandy problem was but I was going to give her this time to vent about it to  herself.

Brandy:

John came back to the room with something to eat which made my day. I was too happy because I was hungry. John is up to something and I can't put my finger on it.