Chapter 3

Jamming to Aaliyah's song 🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶"More than A Woman " that song is my shit, on my way to work. Pull up in the packing lot and found me a spot look in the mirror to see if my make up and hair was still in tact which it was grabbing my things and headed into work. My first day on the job was okay they show me around made sure they show me how to work all the important things like the fax machine,computer,flies,and ect. But good thing I know how to work them already which was not new to me. They took me to meet my boss Mr.John Blackman. He is one of Mississippi best lawyers,well educated,smart,kind,care,lovely,and sexy bachelor and I wonder why all the female want him. But the plus size is around my age but a few year older and I'm single too. I know I sound thirsty by the way brother is fine camel chocolate man as I watch him watching me I know he want me but I got be professional at work  especially  knowing he my boss and shouldn't think like that but he make a sister want to taste him a whole lot and by the way he looking to I know he feel the same way. Mr.Blackman came up to me and we both introduce ourselves while him my best smile and shake his hands.

John:"Hello,Ms.Brandy McGoody, Welcome  to the team if you need anything I'll be in my office down the hall to your left.

Brandy: "yes, sir I will and thank u."

John: " your welcome so u later."

We part ways as I headed to the clock out I grab my things and looked back and seeing him watching me with a small smile on his face hmmm I guess I made his day which was nice.

I home took a my bath and after that started my food and thinking about that slick shit that bitch said earlier today so I pulled out my phone and dialed Trav number in my phone. The phone start to ring  at the third ring he answered.

Phone Conversations:
Trav: "Hello."

Brandy:"You coming over or what."

Trav:"I'm on my way."

End of the conversation.

In the background while talking to him I could hear Wendy cussing him out about what butch he was on the phone with and where he was going to. Karma is a bitch and I'm karma tonight I'm gonna make it my pleasure that he not going  home until the next morning  and I don't have to open my legs to keep him or get him back that one thing he love about me and not like them other females,respect come a long way. I took out a bottle of red wine and poured it into 2 wine glasses and fixes both of our plates then ran to the bathroom and took a quick bath after I was done I put on something comfortable and want to the living room and check myself in the mirror I hear someone at the door and I let Travis in. He looked around then closed the door behind him and before I could go back into the kitchen he pull me to him and we started kissing like we was still together also bringing back all the old feelings we have for each other.

Travis:"You know I still love you right."

Brandy: "Oh,you do?"

Travis: Yeah,girl you still mine 4 eva. I want to make it up to you."

Brandy:"Not,tonight, I just want to eat and watch t.v. like old times remember and besides you a girlfriend and your son."

Travis:" I understand where your coming from.

Brandy:"So she stopped by today."

Travis:" For what?"

Brandy: " To see how I been doing and y I move back and we should spend time together like old times. She also told me about y'all lovely relationship and how prefix you two is together."

Travis:" okay."

We walked in the kitchen bless the food and ate have small talk about what we did back in the day. We cuddle while we watch movies eating snacks and fell asleep on the bed all hugged up like a real couple and the whole time hugged up I noticed he not one time looked at his phone even tho he knew Wendy was blowing him up. Her man pay back bills but also chill with other female to I'm just borrowing him for one night and she can have him back but I'm just proving a point I don't have to fuck to get what I want. Good night.