Chapter 9

John:  Earlier today I'm was coming back from court after working a cause  with one of my clients and heading into my office until I saw Brandy in her cute outfits like always. She so familiar I know I seen her somewhere but I can't put my finger on it I know it not school because we went to a different school my nephew Trav might know her but not going to tell him about her he might not even know her and besides I want to get to know her. She so beautiful i tell she single. Watched her while she talked to her mom in the break room that day and noticed she was upset about something I tried my best to hear what they was talking about until my assistant called me to see my next client. I followed my assistant and she show me my client.

I was done with my client finally. All I wanted more to do is asked Brandy out on a date. I remember when her mom came up to me and told me to help her out with something and then she told me that her daughter need I job was about to say no but something  told me to give her daughter a chance so I did the next following week Mrs.Goody and her Brandy came in my office want I picked up my head I saw a beautiful woman standing in front I was speechless. She was dressed so nice and hair was perfect she smelled so good I done fell in with the smell of her perfume that she was wearing. Brandy is a very smart woman and she caught all the paperwork even stay and worked few more hours to make sure everything was done hell she clean my office with her mom must of the time if she not studying for a test.

I was nervous to asked her out tho and if I did it was going to be special as I seen her mother walking by my office I stopped her.

Mrs.Goody: "Hey, son you need me to help you with something."

John: "Yes I do um I want to know if your daughter have a boyfriend."

Mrs.Goody: " Wow you get directly to the point lol. Why do you ask."

John: " Well the reason why I asked I because Mrs.Goody I think you have a beautiful and well mannered daughter."

Mrs.Goody:" Thank you son I raise my daughter to respect herself and other but the answer to your question is no is one single lady."

John: "Yes, I meant to say that good I dont have to be that nervous when I ask her out than."

Her mom looked at me and smiled she told me to step in the office and closed the door as we sat in the office and she told me story about her daughter from start to finish I was amazed by what her mother was telling me and that made me want to get to know her even more.

When Brandy came back to work I was very nervous not to ask her out but that she was reject my offer for the date and I don't want to look stupid either so I take a deep breath and called her to my office and then I closed the door but before I did her mom looked at me and whispered "You This." as I closed the door then I asked her  and to my surprise she said  yes. I played it cool and smiled at her and she smiled back. Her warm pretty  smile melted my soul and that second I  took all her mom advice she give me and put my own romantic twist to and decided to take her to Paris for a first.

I planned everything with the help from her mother and everything some far want as planned. I pick her up from her house, went to my private plane and now in Paris with a beautiful woman. As we was riding around Paris she thought I was on the phone with my client taking some business but I was really on the phone with my nephew Trav and he trying to tell what happened about him and his old lady be was not trying to he all his and her drama and cut the conversation short and put all my focused back on date I even cut off my phone and watched how her I lit up in excitement. Before we got to the hotel I could tell she was dozing off I told her was not to far from the hotel she rest her head on my shoulder and nap. When we pulled my driver open the car door and grabbed our things I put Brandy on the couch in lobby so I could check in after I was done I turn her way to let her know I was done. We caught the elevator up to the 5th floor in the elevator I noticed she was looking at when I was speaking France to the Gentleman who in there and seen her cross her legs I laughed back i know have to pee so i pick with her instead we got off and made it to our room but before we when I blindfold her and walked her in and told her from the count of 3 remove the blindfold from her eyes.  She looked around and thank me the next thing you know she kissed me with so much passion like we belong together. 1 minute later so move away and I pulled her close to me and kissed her again. Her lips are so soft and plum I that I didn't want to stop be we stop and I show her to room and I when to my room. I put on the shower and let the warm water hit my body daydream and wishing Brandy was in there with me than my mind wonder off drop into my daydream.

John's Daydreaming:

While in the shower washing myself I heard the door open and Brandy coming in the shower with me and started to rub on back then I rub her and started to kiss her in her neck with so much passion and I took my time kiss every parts of her body while she moan in her sexy tone of that turn me even more than I picked her up and started working my magic tongue on her.

All in my daydream to heard Brandy knocking on the door I finished up what I was doing and wrap myself with the towel and walked the bathroom into room.

Brandy:

I got up from nap and was ready to go shopping I noticed that John wasn't in his room until I heard the shower in the bathroom I knock on the door to see if in and let him I was really before I  leave out John came out the bathroom with a towel wrapped around his lower body. Damn he looked good in everything he wear even his own skin. I just stand there staring at him dry off he did even know I was still in the room until he took off the towel and i saw his manhood. His man is fine and blessed he looked at me and smiled at me. My was red I was so embarrassed I apologize and left out the room with shame like on my face.