Chapter 36

Wendy:

Travis propose to me and like a dumbass I said yeah. He told me to go pick up a few things that we going to make it official tonight or tomorrow in Las Vegas and that he was about to book a fight so I went upstairs and pack up some of my clothes. Coming downstairs I can hear them on the phone having a conversation with a male voice I don't understand what the conversation is I try to ease drop to he what he was saying but I couldn't hear enough so I played it like I was done and walk downstairs and my mind I think this is a setup I really don't think that I got AIDS I think he sent me up but we going to see so walk went downstairs told him I was ready he said the next flight will be in 2 hours and that we need to hurry up and get there he grabbed thing and help me to the car.

By the time we made it to the airport just in time we hurry up and rush in the line grab that ticket and wait until they call the when they called us to board the plane for Vegas we went through the metal detectors while they searched and then they took out bags and packed it up and put it on the plane we walked on the plane behind a bunch of people and we find out what seats we listen to the flight attendant as she gave the directions I looked over at him and smile a little smile then he smiled a little small he said make this official. I nod and gave a grin and turn my head and watch the clouds while we fly over and threw them the flights on so peaceful but something wasn't right that phone call was just so unreal so I text my mom to make me a another doctor's appointment at my doctor because something wasn't right it couldn't be some some not right at all. Laying back enjoying the peace of flight watching the birds fly then I looked over and see Travis texting somebody on the phone don't know who he texting then he got up and went towards the bathroom area I stay seated as I quickly hurry up and text my mom to make the appointment for me she said okay then I hurry up and deleted the text so he went in to dig through my phone Travis came back with the smile ready bae yeah I guess so you excited you always wanted to get married yeah I know but it's it's good I said.

5 hours later we had landed in Las Vegas the city of sin was done in Vegas stay in Vegas they say the lights was so beautiful and shiny the casinos was Big and Tall a bunch of Club I always wanted to come but to get married I never want to get married like this I always wanted a big wedding or Dream wedding like every other girl or fairytale princess have but this wasn't a fairytale not for me but hey who can tell I put myself in this position by being jealous and greedy and want everything for myself now I know this is, but I don't have to live it I have a choice to make my own decision I have to charge to change myself but I just got to work on me but I'm going to show him. This was too real to be true cuz if it was up to him we wouldn't be married but something not right and something not up I'm going to get to the bottom of it even if we have to go through hell and back and to war but I'ma play his little game that he's playing it's all cool it's all handy-dandy whatever.

Nick:

As Travis homeboy I did exactly was Travis asked me to do when he came to the spot the six months back he told me that he needed a favor from me and as a friend I deliver what the favor was he asked me to set up Wendy and get some of my homegirls and my partners to say that she have AIDS I have one homegirl that's a doctor that Wendy always go visit and to put a false test on her saying that she had full-blown AIDS but we all know that she don't hell I don't Travis don't we just want to teach her a lesson for fuck  with people eyes and the cancer part that was just extra so she can be crying she really not taking a treatment she only taken a potion to fall in love with Travis so she won't testified against us she was down dirty for throwing us under the bus like that with the undercover PD but it's cool because we going to get a bus. Travis been plotting to kill you but we want to make this more fun Travis was gone go to jail take the rap for us then he was going to get his uncle that's the lawyer to help him bail him out of jail then was going to plant all the evidence on Wendy that she was in charge of everything her dumbass signed all the paperwork that we told her to sign this should teach her a lesson but I think he went too far with the cancer in the full-blown age for it but hey she needs to learn you can't mess with a man likes like she did yeah I fucking up couple of time she's not all that great but I hope Travis don't do nothing stupid in Vegas so that's why flew to Vegas just in case nothing didn't happen and I made sure I keep close eye I have a girl who work at the airline to pull some strings for me and to get Hotel I got connection everywhere and I want to make sure this plan that he had planned gold smoothie if not got to get rid of them but 9 this is more fun.