Chapter 31

John:

WOW baby that amazing I said as we laid in the another bedroom because our main bed was soak with our sweat,nut,and own juices than again her water might have broken naw she would have told me about it.

Brandy just smiled at me and laughed to herself but I know she was laughing at me with her goofyself.

I kissed and felt her belly as I talked to my babies. The kicked each time they hear my voice which was the cutest and the most amazing thing I ever seen.

As I passed my fingers on her belly I could feel the baby hands and toes which was weird but love ever opportunity of it.

I'm so blessed to have a woman in my life who love and care for me and I do for her and she blessed me with my prince and princess we haven't picked out a name yet.

So I got up and got a notebook and pen Brandy looked at and I told her that it time to name own babies but by the way she look she was tired because I wore her out. So I put it up and hold her tight to me like a baby.

Wendy:

When I finally made it home I hopped in and took a nice hot shower. I stay in the shower for an hour cleaning up all that felt for my body. When I got out the tub make an doctor's appointment because I  haven't been feeling so good.

I walked in my home that I miss so much and started cleaning from top to bottom. Grabbed my car keys and went to Walmart.

When I got to Walmart I went get new door nods for all the doors in the house so I could change it I also called of my guy friends to help me change then and put a new alarm system too.

I also made sure I got everything I need to protect myself from Travis because I know once he found out i know it would be a bloodbath so I'm preparing for war and not be dumb and fall for his trap even tho my heart is telling me dont but my mind is on a whole other level.

Finally made it home and my friend was standing at my front door. As I got the car made my way to my friend and we head in the house to replace everything in the house and got to work.

    NEXT DAY

Travis:

The next morning I post bail I was too happy my dad and my uncle came through for a Niger even though I did my uncle Wrong by Sleeping with his girlfriend but who could say the pussy was good but then it was too good I took a loss of my own and now with the woman I supposed to be with but hey everything come as a cost I mess with his and he have mine.

As I got dressed out of the prisoner clothes into my regular street clothes the guard walk me out the gate and a black car was outside waiting for me the window rolled down and there was John he told me to get in the car. So I did what he said he told me first thing first you have to tell me everything that happened from beginning to end so we can make this case run smoothly and quickly so you won't be guilty of any kind but if you are guilty you have to do your time no favoritism on this job. And please don't call me your uncle in front the judge because if you do that mean you will have to find another lawyer understood as he said I'd not my had to agree then he continued so the best way to at least lessen your sentence is to find a job a good paying job that will hire you wear a suit to make yourself look presentable because you not about to come in the courthouse and embarrass me of any kind then you gotta make sure Wendy don't testify against you so you won't do time and before you even start what the hell made you decide to do sex traffic you know that's illegal in the United States and you can do 10 to 20 years in prison but we can try to get you at least 15 or 5 years I can see what I can do but if you fuck you screwed understood he said and now my head into agreement then he asked me if I had any suits that I own I told him no. Then he told me that was going to stop by his house to see if it have any suits that I can fit we mainly wear the same size but not I might and we know he's going to give me one of his old suits that he having wore in years and then he told me I would have to get my haircut to make sure everything is right as well as riding in the car we pulled up his nice house I never seen my uncle John live like this he had about 10 cars out front house was like two stories line was cut neat and it had a gate his drivers go through the gate once he put his code in I couldn't see what you got a code he put in his system then he got on the phone and call Brandi hey baby I'm at home and she was like alright can't wait to see you yeah we have a visitor would you mind staying in the library and I can hear your voice baby don't worry I'm in the theaters watching TV you want to come and join me know babe I got to handle some business I just make sure that you have everything you need and I'll come check on you okay.

But before you know it I seen Brandy outside hopping up and down with her mom she was so happy to see John in the car have Park. John got out the car and hugged and kissed in front of me and told her I thought you was in the theaters watching TV yeah but I miss you so much you know I want to see you before I go in there I was headed down now you know how it is when you pregnant you forget everything that you about to do he said yeah I know but go ahead babe I got to take care of some business with my nephew. I still down look into my surprise her belly was big and he was rubbing it I got heated by the 2nd but I try to keep it to myself because I know why I fucked up that and I know where he fixed it at what I'm going to do I said to myself in my head the girl that I love man baby.