Chapter 44

Brandy:

After, hearing about what happened to Wendy. I knew for sure that Travis was going to blame himself. I can tell it all by his face and even tho Wendy and I didn't see eye to eye. Doesn't not mean I don't care about her in ways but she push me away by her actions and jealousy.

When, we teenage her and Paris had a thing going on be them. She act like I didnt know but I did. After, her and Paris stop talking she changed. She ran away from home and I offered her to stay we me and my people.

That when Travis and I was at our beginning stages of dating. So, I really didn't pay much attention to her because she was doing her own thing as well.

One storming night I heard someone knock on my window and it was Wendy. I open the and help her in. She was soaked all over. Dripping wet, she was full of tears. I asks her what happened but she don't want to happen to her.

Then she blushed out that her father raped her over and over again because she was gay.

Which I didn't see anything wrong about her being with female but what her dad did to her was fucked up. I told her that she have to tell her mom in the morning and that she can stay as long as want.

Because I was her friend I call Paris and told her everything that have to Wendy.

The next day came Paris was at the door and Paris came in and they hug. We all got dressed and hope in my car to Wendy mom house my mom was us so wasn't alone if anything pop off.

Once we arrived to her mom house. We a went in with so can tell her mom what happened but instead of listening to her daughter she started to fight her. My stop them to two.

We tried to help Wendy be her mom call the cops on us and us that Paris and Wendy couldn't see each other again.

Wendy just stay with her mom an agreed to what she said. I shook my head and we walked off the property before it get out of hand.

A month later Paris started dating somebody else and moved in with her new girlfriend.

While standing in the hotel room looking on the window my phone started to ring an unknown number was calling me and I pick up and its was Paris crying over the phone. News travel faster than I thought.

I couldn't believe it myself and it was too hard for me to tell her the true about her being dead. It feel like a dream but I knew for sure its wasn't. I give the phone to Travis so he can tell her what happened.

I decided to take a sit by John. He wrap his arms around me and kissed me on my forehead.

All in my thoughts I never knew she would be capable of doing this to herself. She can of reach out of help be interested of that she let all that soak in and let her hoe ass mother talk her in by sleeping Tom dick and hairy.

After all that she became the biggest hoe in Jackson and betrayed everyone who love her dearly and me.

The day I found out that she was pregnant with Travis's baby. Was the most hurtful betrayal she ever did to me and was here from the beginning.

I really want to say karma is a bitch but that would wrong because she dead now.

All of a sudden Travis started yelling over the phone at Paris. I never seen Travis this mad before. His face was bloodshot red.

John took my phone out Travis hand and give it back to me. I got back on the phone with Paris. I could hear her crying uncontrollably and last I heard was she going to fucked him up then the phone when click.

What the fuck just happened. I don't what going on but I was going to find out and put the shit to an end.

His kids just lose their mom and no good grandparents and I be damn if the lose their father too.

I pull John on the side and ask for his permission to talk to Travis to calm him down because John and I know how fast shit can get out of control.

And 9 time out of 10 this Wendy people probably already think Travis have something to do with it even though they said she killed herself on the news. But you have some ass holes out there that always think their right and never wrong.

John gave me the okay to got talk to Travis even tho we not together anymore doesn't mean I don't care about him. We all have our low point and as a friend I l
Pto be there for him no matter what happens between us.

John kept a close eye on us as I was talking to Travis and how he have to be strong for his kids and be a man. Now that his kids need him even more than ever. But every one know the she wasn't a good mother anyway and he wasn't all that great of a father figure to his kids because he like the chase hoes around but get mad at her because was doing the same to her.

It's to later to feel sorry now since she die and go. The best thing for him to do is pray that everything goes good.

I give Travis a hug and Travis started crying even harder and whispered in my ear that he still love me and he glad that he have some one like.

I look at him and told him to go back to hotel room and get some rest so first thing the morning we can go to the police station and let them know that we're the family and were to send to.

John brought Travis back to his room and I  when to the bathroom to get a quick wash off and grab a bit to.

Once I did that I sat in the front of the TV and waited until John come back.

3 minutes later John came back and wrapped his arms around and pull me close to him and he told me how much he love me and if I need anybody dont be afraid to tell me anything and everything.

That why I love John so much. I thank God every day for blessing me with John.