72

Dress Fitting pt.2

Brandy POV:

Stretch out my arms while getting out the bed. I slipped on my house slippers and headed into the kitchen. I seen Lisa with a big kool aid man smile on her face as she prepared breakfast for all of us.

Brandy: "Uh hmm, let me find out. " I said looking at her with that I know what up look on my face.

Lisa: " Uh hmm,what!!! I'm grown and besides a lady never kiss and tell." She said as she started cracking the eggs.

9 times out of 10 we was all going to find out about her and the other bodyguard  because as we both know she couldn't hold water even if you asked her, so therefore I wasn't tripping.

The other ladies walked in ready to eat, so that we could all carry on with our day.

Lisa: "Good morning, ladies, I see yesterday we enjoyed our time together and today we will be doing our next activities for today and so for and for. If everyone would please follow your program, it shows us that will be going touring all the different sites of this beautiful city, then trying on our dresses, and then dinner will be served here in the dining room. So please be on your best behavior and dress with class." She finished.

All the ladies looked at each other like we could read each other mind.

Joy: "Hmm! Best behavior my ass." She said as she sip her morning coffee than looking at Lisa.

We all laughed at Joy comment because everyone knew that Lisa could be  bonjour and then turn around sleep with everyone and their babydaddy.

But any who I ate my breakfast then rushed into my part of the room and got ready for the day. I took care of all my health care needs as always, fixed my hair,applied my makeup and made my way to the front.

I seen that some of the ladies was still not ready yet so I called John up to check up on him and the kids.

Phone Conversations:

John: "Hey, sweetheart, how your trip going."

Brandy: " Its going good."

John: " That good."

Brandy: " I'm just calling to check on you and my babies."

John: " Well, we doing good on our end, you didn't have anything to worry about sweetie your man got it handled."

Brandy: " Yeah, I bet you do, but anyway I'll call you back later. Kiss the kids for me."

John: " No,problem baby go have some fun, love you."

Brandy: " Love you too."

Phone Conversations end..................

Touring around New Orleans

As we on the trolley riding around New Orleans looking at all the beautiful sites the I missed the last time me and John was  here. I couldn't believe the beauty and the history that they have here.

I soaked in all the history and beauty of it all. I know what everyone is saying why we have a program and doing different things each day. Well for one it's not about seeing naked males while we're down here, which yall know we still going to see them I hope if not I'm going by myself damn self lol. But all joke aside I wanted to be fun and different.

As took pictures of the buildings, it started to feel like home. If ever in doubt that John ever decided to move back to his home town then I'm all for it.

2 Hours later

We pulled up at  May's Dress Shop and went in all the ladies was amazed by the dresses they seen in the shop.

I introduce the ladies to my our bridesmaids May and Lily, which is also made our dresses.

Everyone took their seat and waited on May & Lily to come from the back with the dresses.

Everyone knew the number one rule all cellphones must be off while in the dress shop. Which is a brilliant idea I must say.

They came out with 4 dresses to choose from and if they look good and comfortable in it then that what their wear.

All of them went put on their dress and came I say they all looked stunning. Now I was my turn. May walked my into the back while Lily entered the ladies in the front.

May blindfold my eyes and then guide me into the room. My palms was sweaty and hands was snaking. My nerves was starting to kick in, because this dress have to be perfect.

Once I felt that we stopped I got nervous all our again. May cause feel my nerves, she slow count to 10 and then remove the blindfold.

My mouth was wide open and tears began to flow naturally down my face like a waterfall. My dream dress was out of this world. 😍⬇️

May did a damn bomb ass job on creating my wedding dress

May did a damn bomb ass job on creating my wedding dress. This make me want to get married now like right now right now.

May: " Sooo, how you like." She said wait nervously waiting on my answer.

Brandy: "May, Girl I'm speechless, this dress is everything I dream of and I love this and you." I said embracing her with a big hug.

Hell my sister in law made me a beautiful  dress and yes if yall don't that we are going to be sisters in law cause this is my brother in law soon to be wife aswell.

May help me into the dress and wipe the tears from my eyes so that the make up went get onto the dress.

So, also put jewelry and accessories on me to make me look like a bride. I looked into the mirror and looked at myself in amazement.

This the moment for trust. May walked me out to the front where everyone was and all eyes was on me.

All my bridesmaids was crying and saying that I looked beautiful. I can't wait to see the look on John face when I walked down the aisle and what makes it even cuter was my baby bump.