64

"Okay,sweetie but you been in here for 20 minutes and John is getting worried about you." John's mother said.

20 minutes shit. I got up and came out the stalls and John's mother was standing there just looking at me and started to cry.

"OMG,darling I promise I won't tell John that you're pregnant." She said as she caught me by surprise.

I clover my mouth and try to put the pieces together on how she knows. I'm the only one who knows no one else doesn't know and I'm not showing or anything for that matter.

"How you know I'm pregnan?" I questioned her as I watched her walked up to me and place her hands on my belly.

"Oops, I have told you to much but I promise I want tell a soul about my grandbaby or babies." She said as she help me clean myself up.

"You promised me you won't say anything I want to tell him went the timing is right." I told her

"I promise." She said "Let's go before they know something is up." She said as we both made it out of the ladies room and went join the fella.

"Baby, are you okay?" John ask me
"Yes, I'm fine sweetie I just had to make sure my makeup was still on point." I joked so it won't look like I'm lying to him.

"Aww John stop asking her a bunch of questions and call the wait so we could eat." His father said as he raised one finger up to let the waiter know that we were ready to order.

The waiter came and took our orders.

We all laughed and have small talk about the twins and how we want the wedding to be.

He parents told me how John and his brothers was went they where grown up and how proud they are of all of them.

I never knew that John have another brother I always thought it was just him and Chris.

But John is a private when it come about his life and now he finally opening up to me about his family before the wedding but it's kinda bittersweet at the same time.

After we was done eating his parents invited us our to there home so we could do some more catching up.

We pulled up at his parents beautiful home. We all went in John's childhood home.

John and him father left and when to John father man crave.

Mrs.Blackman walk around the house and then come back my way. "The coast is clear." She said low so no one could hear her sh grab my hands and said "Quickly follow me." I did what I was told without saying a single word.

I followed her into a room that was ducked off by their library. She went by her book case and pull a book down and a door open.

She told me to go in front and she follow behind me. Once we were in the door close quietly.

She told me to take off my shoes and go sit at the table. She came by me and held my hands and looked at my plums.

"Brandy, remember at the restaurant, I told you that you was pregnant right." She said and I just nodded my head in a yes motion.

"Yes, ma'am,but how you that, I didn't tell anybody and I just found out myself before we left for vacation." I told her.

"True,but do you know they real reason why my son brought you here." She said.

"No, he didn't tell me and I didn't question him." I replied back to her and before she could say anything else John walked in  the room with his father.

"Mother, what going on in here?" He said looking at his mother and then at me.

"Oh nothing son I was just about to show her some of your baby pictures." She said with a smirk on her face as she got up and walked out the room.

John help me up and we left the room.

"Okay, well then we are going back to our room because me and my beautiful soon to be wife have a busy day ahead of us tomorrow." He said as he grab my hands and made it out the door and into the car.

"Driver back to the hotel quickly." He said.

John looked at me quiet and turn his head. I don't know what the hell is going on but I need some answers right got damn now.

John's mother creep me the hell out in that house.

We got to the hotel and John rush out the car and got me out the car. He pick me up and brought me up to the room.

He sat me on the bed and started pacing around the room. He sat down in front me on the floor a place his hands on my belly.

"So, when you was going to tell me." He said looking into each other eyes.

"At our wedding." I said with my head down.

"Baby,I got something to tell you but I don't want you to stress or get upset." He said as he move closer to me.

"Okay." I said.

"I knew that you was pregnant before you took the test, Brandy baby me and my mom have this ability to read people and see the future." He said then continued "But that I kept that part a secret." He told me.

I sat there and let it all sink in. I got up and walked into the bathroom and got into the shower.

I hope what he telling me is all a dream and I'm not going coo coo for coco puff.

In the shower I let the warm comfort my body as I rub the soapy towel over my body.

John came in and joined me and took our and started bathing me. "Baby, I only could read you when I'm worry about you, that the only time but I know what I did was wrong and messed up I should've told you about my parents." He said I turn around and kissed him.

"John, I understand but why keep this part a secret. " I told him

"Why, keep our babies a secret?" He said with a smirk across his face.

"Huh, what????" I said looking at him with a confused looked on me face.

"Baby, chill I'm just making with you. I don't read people and my mom doesn't either." He laugh as took the soapy towel and started cleaning his body.

I got out the tub because if I wo stay in there i would have punched him the balls for tricking me.

I want in the master suite and dry myself off and put on something comfortable and hard to take off.

John came in behind me and wrap him arm around me waist and rub my belly.

He turn me around facing him and he was still naked.

"Boy, go put some clothes." I said as I roll my eyes at him and push him after from me.

He pulled me close to him "And if I don't what you gonna do about it." He said biting his bottom lips and then came over and bite mine.

"You really want to know how I found out huh." He said.

"Yes, I do." I told him.

"Well,I noticed you didn't see your period and I know it sounds weird but I keep track of all your mode swings and I also noticed that you gained weight baby so yeah." He said in an Nola accent which made me wet because I never heard him speak like that because.