chapter 26

Brandy:

After coming back home I decided to lay down on the couch and take a little nap after a long day at the hospital I still can't believe that I'm having twins. John walked in and kissed me and told me his to go meet up with his older to take care of some family businesses by the way he looked I know something wasn't right at all and I want to ask him but I dont but my gut feeling is something to do with his nephew and by John being a lawyer and all he also represents his family as well. I know John is stressed out with work,worrying about me and the babies,and now his family members. I want to do something for him like he did of me and take him on a gateway to help him clean his mind but him being a busy man it's from time to time.

Watching him leave out and head to car he turn to me and I blow him a kiss he smiled a little bit and at that moment my gut feeling was right.

Travis:

Men FUCK I DIDN'T DO ANYTHING WITH DUMB BITCH TIMAKA WHY YOU TRIPPING.

YOU FUCKED HA THAT WHAT YOU DID as Timaka started throwing my shit at me yea I fucked my baby mom because I can do that Timaka know from jump I was fucking ha hell she just mad because she wasn't there to fuck her together because she was too busy sucking Nick up dry. Picking up my shit I heard policemen out side out the Hoe.

DAMN THE POLICE OUTSIDE
Baby calm down and flow me this way she said as I follow her to the secret room to escape I heard the cops kick in the door and ran in knocking over everything the kicked down everything in the and when the found the drug,money, and statements about  us sex trafficking. They arrested everyone who was in on it.

Picking up to the police station and took us out the car and walked us in they did our fingerprints took down our information. Then they may take out some of my things and place it in a bucket as I wait in line to take my mug shot. When the was done with my mug shot they took me in the room and made me stripped down naked and throw a uniform that the prisoners were wear and places the cuffs back on me and put me in a cell.

John:

When we made it be home from Brandy doctor appointment I want in my office to finished up some paper work for my case that was coming up less then a week and time was money and I have alot on my plate and make sure everything was good until my phone started to ring so I rejected to call and continue with my paperwork then it rung again be this time I got fed up so I answered because it could be Brandy upstairs in the room when I answered the phone it was my older brother Christopher.

Well talking on the phone with him. He ask me how everything was going and said good and then I told him that I'm doing paperwork for my case that I have in less in a week and tell me what so important that they have to call me back to back then he told me that Travis got arrested today and need him to repent for him.

I hung up the phone with my brother and shooked my head and said to myself what the hell got himself into.

As I finished up the remainder of my paperwork and grabbed my things. I went upstairs to let Brandy know that I was leaving to take care of family business. I really don't tell her about who it was because I didnt want her to stress I want her to relax and just take care of herself and the babies so I kissed on the forehead she got up and followed me to the door and watched get in my car before pulling off she blow a kiss at me I smiled little and headed to my brother house.

When I pulled up Chris and his wife Gloria was stand outside but before I  could asks any questions I  called Brandy mom Monica to go to the house and stay that until done with these family mess they got me in.

When I got off the phone with Brandy's mom. My brother and I headed in the house. So what could be the problem I said then my brother said Travis called him 2 hours ago saying he and a lawyer I ask of what he said he in jail and that he would explain everything to you when you get their my brother said. That all he told he told you don't worry I found out the true to what happened and explained it to when I found out. I dub my brother and headed to the car.

Travis:

Sitting in the cell waiting to be next to make my collect phone call to let my dad that I was in jail and to call my uncle.

Wendy:

As I was at the corner sailing my body  to random Males and females a unknown car drove up and a black fine Male to me to come back the car so I did as he ask he told me how much I charge and told him like me see what you working with first so he give me permission to get in his car then we drove off.

Made to a nice 5 star hotel we found a parking space then walked in the hotel as he was checking in I waited in the lobby area then when he was done he walked up to and whisper in my ear something sexy in his deep tone of voice and walked up to the elevator. Once we got off the elevator we walked in front the room I was so ready to taste his nut from his wood the made even more wet and when he open the door I couldn't believe my eyes.