Chapter 13

John:

We made it back to the hotel and went to the room after have an amazing night with Brandy. I told her I was going to to start off where we left off at so we both went our separate ways and I went go hop in the shower as she went and her part of the room to go call her mom to let her know the amazing trip that she had with me as I shower I put on the best of the best cologne and made my way back to the front and waiting on Brandy to enter into the room as I was waiting for her I was thinking about the amazing time we had Under the Stars by the Eiffel Tower. She's a beautiful woman who needs to be treated as such and whatever man who have her is a damn fool for losing her but guess what he should out of luck because I'm going to make her mine before the end of the night and I'll be damned if anybody get in my way. As I listen to the slow jam going through the room into my ear I picked up my head and seeing Brandy entering the room and slow motion coming towards me she look wow amazing and her light blue lingerie with the heels to match my eyes follow her by the shape of her body as she blew my breath away she walked over to me and lean over and kiss me with so much passion that she took my breath away. As we was kissing I was rubbing on then I stopped and I got the baby oil and rub every bit of her body down then ran to get to the refrigerator and grab the chocolate covered strawberry in the chocolate I fed her and then after that I poured the chocolate all over her body and work my magic tongue and licked it off of her then took the whip cream and put it in between her legs and went to work she felt so warm and smells so damn good that I couldn't get enough so I climbed between her legs and into myself and her warm wetness she felt so good so I kept going and going and going like the Energizer Bunny and I wanted more of her so I kept going until she squirted and her juice flow all over the bed that made me even hotter than hot I could continue going and I thought to myself I want her off for myself after I was done we shower and got on the couch and cuddled up then fell asleep on the couch all hooked up. The man who had her then fucked up big-time because I know she's mine now and I'll be damned if anybody give them feel sorry for the dude it's his loss to lose the lucky most smart beautiful woman.

The next day we woke up and have breakfast then after breakfast we pack up and was headed to the car. Then we board my private plane but before we got on the plane I told Brandy how an amazing she is and that I want her to be mine lady my girlfriend and she agree as well I was so happy we board the plane together and flew back to Jackson Mississippi. On our way bringing Brandy home. When we got to Brandi house I told her I had to stop by the office and I will be back to pick her up she nodded and said okay and I leaned over and kissed her I watched her as she walked in her house.

Travis:

After not hearing from Brandy I decided to drive by her house I parked around the corner not too far from her house and watch to see when she was going to pull up then I saw a black car pulled up with some random ass do that dropped her off then he got out the car and they was hugging and kissing and he stood there and watched her going to her house then the dude got back in his car and left. At the moment I got so heated hotter than hot now I see why she wasn't answering my phone calls or texts messages because she was some random ass nigga I was mad as hell to be honest I really don't want to see Brandy with another dude because she was special and everybody know she was a good girl. By the time I seen that I knew I fucked up and I fucked up big-time. I was so pissed I was debating if I want to go and talk to Brandy or just go home so I stormed off going full speed to my house I was so fucking mad everything was rushing through my head at once.

When I made it home Wendy was talking to some random woman about something Wendy spoke to me but I was so hotter than hot heat it as hell I didn't even pay attention to her as she spoke to me or why she was speaking to me then I went to my bedroom and I slammed the door and blast the music to my ears so heated thinking about Brandy been with another dude was Unreal knowing that do is the luckiest do ever to have a good girl by his side. Then windy walk hold funky ass in the room telling me to load the music down because she has guests I looked at her like she lost her damn mind and screamed at her and tell her to get the hell out before I slap the shit out of her period at that moment I couldn't think straight so I did to my drawer and put out my weed and lay back and started taking puss Wendy was so mad because I yelled at her and she stormed out the room downstairs.

Wendy:

Downstairs talking to the party planner on what time she should come Friday to to decorate the party so I can take Travis or ask his friend to take him somewhere so it won't look obvious as men the lady was talkin I seen Travis come in I spoke to him but he didn't pay me no mind didn't even say hey to me or how was my day stormed in like a madman and went upstairs and slam the door loud as they making me in the party lady jump the lady looked at me like really and I excused myself from her and told her that I'll be back I'm going to check on him he might not be feeling well so I went upstairs to go check on Travis and ask him to load down the music cuz it was too loud he looked at me with an evil look in his face and told me to get the hell out before he slapped me. I don't know what wrong with him and why he acting that way towards me but his main focus needs to be on me and his son his family and not know random bitch that he laid up with for one night and she pissed them off and now he's upset I don't have time for this and I'm trying to make sure everything is perfect for his birthday the biggest event that's going to be out here in Mississippi and I wanted to be perfect and nobody is not going to fuck it up and not even him so I went downstairs and told the lady that I'm sorry and that we will have to reschedule the appointment tomorrow and finish talking about what we going to do and how we going to do it.

Brandy:

When John drop me home he got out the car and walk me to my door we hugged and kissed and he told me he'll be back to I walked in the house while he stood and watch me when I finally enter in the house home sweet home I locked the door kicked off my shoes I was so tired from a long day of flying I hop in the shower and bathe . Then I went into my room and put on some nice silky pajamas and laid in my bed and thought about the amazing time I had with him in Paris and then dozed off to sleep.

Wendy:

After the party planner left I felt so embarrassed that Travis did that so humiliated and that I was going to tell him my mind about this and how he  could not do this in front of guests so I made my way upstairs in the room where he was and seen them smoking weed and still blasting the loud music through his ears. Travis got up and walk toys then started kissing me then lay me down in the bed and pulled off my panties and then went to work.