Chapter 5

Dropped my mom home and get her a hug and head to my house to clean myself up for work in the morning. Driving him I was in deep thoughts about what my mom said and running into Wendy at mall see I was straight until I seen her then my mind when left but I kept my cool and reminded calm and let her think that i was cool with her but deep down I just what to know why she would some shit like that ever tho I was gone don't give her the right to sleep with what mine and friend code but the bitch broke the friend code. Pulling up to my house I see Travis on my porch with his son.

Brandy: " What you doing here?"

Travis: " Can I chill here tonight Wendy and I got into an agreement."

Brandy: "Okay what that have to do with me."

Travis: "Come on do it for a friend please."

Brandy: "Shit I guess but just this one time you and your son can sleep in the guestroom."

Travis: "Thank you."

We walked in the house I put my stuff down and show him the guestroom.

Travis:

Damn it been 2 years since I seen Brandy and she getting finer by the day. Yea, I miss her. She was my everything my whole world but I fucked up and fucked her bestfriend and got her pregnant dont get me wrong Wendy and I did Brandy bad. Now Wendy and I together. I ready don't blame Brandy for hating one bit. Hell I'm the reason why she stayed away and live in Jacksonville, Florida in the first place which was wrong on my part. I was with the love of my life which was Brandy and then fucked around and got her friend pregnant and telling Brandy that shot torn my inside up that shot hurt me deeply when I seen her face and tears rolled down her face.  I hated to see my baby cry, but it was best for me to tell her then Wendy. Wendy never did like Brandy because Brandy is smart,loving,and a sweet person who have respect for herself at all costs.
Brandy also let me be her first on her 18th birthday. I made sure her 18th birthday was special and knowing that she want me to be her first and nobody else was special to me. Driving home thinking about Brandy make me want to spend time with her more for old times sake but I know Brat she have too much respect  from a guy like me and now I got a family she not going to let me get close to her  the way she acted when we were kissing I can how uncomfortable is was with me because I'm with Wendy and everyone knew that Wendy is a nasty bitch that why I fucked her. Wendy is a freak in the bed but I got caught up but it's cool cause she blessed me with jr. I made it home and parked the car turn it off and got out. Went the house and there Wendy looking at me all crazy and shit.

Wendy: " Soooo,WHERE THE FUCK YOU WAS ALL NIGHT."

Travis: " None of your damn business."

Wendy:"YOU ARE MY BUSINESS YOU AWAYS AT SOME BITCH HOUSE. "

Travis: "Who the fuck you think your talking too."

Wendy: "YOU?"

Travis: "Bitch What the fuck you said."

Wendy:"MOTHERFUCKER YOU HEARD ME. YOU ALWAYS AT SOME BITCH HOUSE."

At that moment I got up and batted the shit out of Wendy. The bitch know I don't like her asking me all those damn questions like she pay bill around here she be pissing me off with that shit. She think by running off by the mouth is but it's not just get her fucked up.

Travis: " The next you talked crazy to me again I promise you I'm put your ass in the motherfuckin hospital. DO I MAKE MYSELF CLEAR."

Wendy: "yes daddy I hear you loud and clear it won't happen again I promise."

Travis: "That sounds more like it go wash your ass cause you stank. Bitch and the next time you want to know where I'm at be ready to pay a damn bill.

Man I hate that bitch sometime but love the freaking shit she do now by fussing with her make my dick hard as fuck  but I'm punish that ass for acting stupid. I packed up me and my son somethings and I grabbed my son and put him in his carseat and told Wendy I was going  to my brother house so she want blow up my phone but really I'm going to see if Brandy would let me and my son stay the night cause if I stay home Wendy is gonna make me kill her ass. I pick my son up and put him in the car and made sure everything was  straight then I hopped in the front seat and pulled off. Tonight my focuses is going to be on Brandy I wish I could feel her inside  again but I know that not going to happen. I stopped by the store a grab some flowers  and her favorite candy.

We made to her house. I got jr. out the car and waited until she got back from shopping with her mom.

Brandy:

I let Travis and his son in the house I try my best to hold myself together because I didn't want to cry in front of him I show him the guestroom  I when to my room and wipe my tears for my eyes.  It hurt so damn bad how could I be so damn dumb over him. I couldn't control how my heart felt about him seeing his child make me wish that I was his mother not Wendy. His son like just like him. Travis came behind me in the room and saw me crying. The way this man looked at me I knew he was sorry but how sorry tho my heart was beating fast and faster as he kissed me and then I felt myself getting picked up and in the bed I go. His finger slide up my girls and fingerings me while he kissing me in my neck it felt so damn good.

Travis: "Let me show you how sorry I am baby please make  love to me."

Brandy: "I I I can't you got a family."

Before you know it we was making love it felt like  I was 18 again it been a while since I have sex but he was the only one I have sex with never give myself to anybody else but him.

Travis: "You love me."

Brandy: " Yes, I always have never stop loving you."

Travis: "Baby,I see you didn't give my girl to anybody baby."

Brandy: "No, baby, Please stop we can't baby you got somebody."

But he kept going and I enjoyed every inch of him inside of me and the hard part of it he caught me while I was in my feeling but it been a minute since I have some so I am going to let this one slide.