57

Brandy:

When John and I home, i was upset with him for what did in the car in front of everyone. He could have waited til we have got home.

I'm type of person who like to keep my sex life person and he know that. I love you but this time he crossed the line. 

He was trying to get my attention but I walked past him and checked on the babies and still trying to talk to me.

I walked past again and next thing I know   he put me against the wall and started kissing me all over.

Which felt soooo damn good but I'm trying my best not to fall of it and be mad at him.

He pick me up and bring me to the room.
We started kissing and ripping each other clothes off.

Damn the way John looked at me got wet. Trying to hold back I thought to myself but in my head, I'm telling myself let him go inside you and it been a minute.

I felt like a virgin again and felt good I didnt want him to stop. He kept going and going.

He whispered into my ear. I felt getting hot as we speak. His voice got me even more wet.

Why I didn't met him first shit. I love with he handles his business.

Travis:

So, Brandy introduced me to her Lisa.
Lisa seems like a sweet person and all. I walked in the house just thinking about Brandy and I know I should call her at this time but I want to make it up to her.

So, I sat down and just thinking about everything and before I could get comfortable I heard someone knock on the door.

I got up and when to the door and opened it to see Brandy and Lisa standing together with a smile on there face.

They both have on lingerie on. "So,you gonna just stand there or you going to let us in.

My mouth wide open and I all could do is think about why the fuck is Brandy doing here here with Lisa.

I pulled Brandy to the side and looked at her like she lost her damn mind. "WHAT THE YOU DOING HERE?" I said because we know John is crazy over her.

"We here to see you." She said in a calm voice while pulling me closer to her and Lisa.

Then Brandy walked away from me and walked to Lisa and they started kissing. My eyes got big, I never seen this side of Brandy before.

Every time I see Brandy, she show me a whole different side of her lately. She whispered into Lisa ear.

Lisa turn my way and push me on the sofa,then climb on top of me and top off my shirt.

Brandy sat across the room from us and watched us have sex. I don't know what came over Brandy.

Then, after Lisa was done, Brandy climbed on top of and that brought back so, many memories about us.

Damnnnnn, why is she doing this to me,FUCK. I thought to myself.

"Travis,Travis,Travis, man wake yo ass up." I hear one of my homeboy said.

"Dude, what fuck you was dreaming about." My homeboy with a curious looked on his face.

"Man,I wasn't dreaming about nothing."I told him getting off the sofa and making my way to the kitchen to grab me a bottle of water.

That dream got my head gone for some reason but I'm tried not to think about it even though it was a good ass dream til my nigga fucked it up for me.

My homeboy laughed at me like something was funny. "What,fuck you laugh at?" I said getting pissed by the second.

"You, nigga with your dick  on hard and you said wasn't dreaming about nothing my ass lol." He said laughing his ass off while grabbing a bottle of beer.

"Nigga you always taking my shit." I said looking at him.

"Naw, I'm taking my shit back that you never brought back." He said as he slips his beer. "So, what the dream was about?"he ask.

"You, fucking nosy,you know that right." I said as I grabbed my phone and saw a text from Brandy saying she was on her way to talk to me.

Shit, this nigga got to go,now. "Hey, man you got to go." I told him as I dubbed him up and showed him the door.

After, he left. I hoped in the shower and fix the house up a little and since Brandy like eat. I made sure that I have something cook.

Once I was done. I heard someone knock on the door. I answered the door and their was Brandy by herself.

She came in and sat down in front the TV.  I went in the kitchen and grabbed something to snack on and sit next to her.

"Now, let get right to it,what you here for?"I said looking at her.
"Well,Travis, I'm here to apologize for what John did in front of you." She started but I cut her off with a kiss.

We just at each other "Travis,we can't do this,I..... cant do this to John." She said as I pulled her on of me.

"Let me make love to you one more time before you let me go of good." I said softly as I rubbed on her back.

I took off her shirt slowly and started kissing her on her neck. I didn't care if John would kill me behind Brandy.

At this point I was willing to take that risk for her.