59

Brandy:

I heard the door open, really don't know where John is taking me but it was a long walk.

John love to surprise me alot and he would say something but he didn't this time.

I felt myself sit down in a chair and my blindfold comes off. I looked around the room and see nothing but sex toy.

I looked at John and noticed he had a devilish smirk on his face, which turned me on.

Damnnn, this man is fine as fuck but the he looking at me is different than normal.

John walked up to me and looked me up and down and bit the bottom of his lips. Then John walked across the room  and pulled out a red box.

He walked up to me and he took the hands off me.

He whispered into my ear "Go,change in this in the bathroom over by the exit and come right back." He said calmly

"Yes,sir" I replied back to him and took the box with me into to the bathroom.

I took a quick wash off and changed it the lingerie he had in the box for me.

Once I was done I joined John back where he was.

John: " Babe, you know I love you and I want you to be completely honest with me." He said as we looked eye to eye which were hard for me to do.

John grabbed both of my hands and pulling me closer to him. Then he continued "Where you was after we were done making love last night." My heart started to beat like crazy.

But I managed to keep my game face on but I was curious about John looking at me so sexually.

"OK, nothing I see.?" John said and pulled me to the wall and handcuff both of them on the wall. Both of my hands over my head.

He slid has hand up my legs and kissed me in my neck. I felt so good. He picked up both of my legs and started fucking the life out of me.

John kept me in this position for 2 hours straight. It was very uncomfortable being handcuffed against the wall.

Once he was done with me. He took the handcuffs off me. I couldn't feel my legs. John pick me up and put me in this big King side bed and tied both of my legs and arms.

He walked around the room with a black whip and rubbed it across my chest. Then he got better my legs and started kissing my love box and he stopped.

John lean towards me and said "This is your punishment and you going to stay here for 30minutes and when I get back.We going to talk about your actions." As I watched John leave out the room.

All I could do is cry, not because John punished me, it the fact that he left me in the bed tied up and hungry shit.

John:

Mannn, I'm tired. I let Brandy in there tied up,so she could think about what she did and what she didn't do.

As her man and the one who will make sure she is safe at all cost and if she would have let me know that she would be going to Travis or tell my why she was going, I wouldn't have to do this to her.

Calling the my assistant and ask her to quickly step up the house for me, so that me and Brandy could about everything.

We got to make sure everything is good between us. No keeping secrets. We to put everything out on the table. I love you her and I want her to be honest even if it hurt.

100% is the key to a good long relationship and I plan to this.

I want in our bedroom and headed in our master bathroom and run her a nice bubble bath with rose petals in the tub.

I had two glasses on red wine and soft music playing. I'm also found something comfortable for her to wear.

After I  was done, I looked at the time and it was way past 30minutes. So, I want to the room and saw Brandy was sounds asleep like a baby.

I untie her and pick her up and bring her into our room. I got her underdressed and put her into the tub and bath her.

I got her dress and I laid her in the bed. Brandy look this so tired I kind of feel bad for her but she have to learn her lesson going behind my back to go see Travis for what I don't know.

I said there with my hands and my head just shaking it like what was she thinking that I wasn't going to find out. I know Brandy loved me enough not to cheat on me.

Shit, I thought the same thing with Wendy and see how that turned out but I see some things different about Brandy.

But to be safe I going to asked her about even if it kills me. I need to know if we on the right path or not. We got to fixed this problem.

Brandy wake up and punch me in my chest "John,what the was that shit was about?" She said with tear rolling down her face.

I got up and grabbed her arms. I was too pissed off because she hit. "If you hit me again I promise you, you will regret." I said then let her go.

I know that she upset but I'm upset as well, anything could happen to her but she too damn blind to see that.

"Johnnnn, why would you do something like that to me?" She cry looking down at the floor.

"Brandy, baby, I did that to you because you didn't tell me anything, you took it upon yourself to go behind my back to Travis's house and I want know." I said feeling hurt inside.

We both sat for a moment quite. "Baby are you still in love with him. Let me know so I can let you go." I said trying hold back the tears.

"No,baby I'm not in love with Travis,why would you think I would leave you." She said as she touched my face, looking at me with thoughts beautiful brown eyes.

Then she continued "I when to his to apologize for what happened in the car in front of everyone."

"Really, Brandy, that wouldn't your place to go and apologize to him. I'm a man and if I want to apologize to him I will but don't do that again. Okay." I said as I got up and walked away from her.

Went into my office and started doing paperwork for my case for next week.