Chapter 37

Wendy:

We made it up to the hotel and got on the elevator to our room.
When we got to the room the room looks so amazing. The room has everything that you could imagine that's in Vegas this is the best trip I ever took with the bastard I I think that's trying to kill me half the time but he want to make it official oh we going to make it official he don't know that I have put a life insurance policy on them so if anything happened by accident then you know it wasn't me or was it. Walking around the room putting my bags down and headed to
the shower and took a long  shower.

Getting out the shower wrapping myself and they towel walking to the front grabbing my clothes and putting it on me Travis told me to hurry up that I will ride his downstairs we have to go look at the venue and pay the man and then go pick out our wedding dress and I took I didn't want my wedding to be like this I wanted to have my family and friends but since we going to do this we might as well hurry up and do this now I don't know what to say intention is but I always want to get married but not like this he told me that he promised me that he was going to have a reception when we get home and that we were just on vacation in Vegas.

Once I was finally dressed hair fix makeup applied on my face the best way I could I grab my shoes and put it on and grab my purse and sprayed perfume on me and was out the door twice elevator roll down the elevator he smile at me and I smile back he only if you only knew I a secret insurance policy on them that I got hitting at the house where he don't know I've been paying on it ever since I found out the baby was his he think I'm a fool. The insurance policy is close to a million dollars and he's worth more dead than alive but I'm going to enjoy having him around dick don't come for free Acceptance Now that I don't know if I have full-blown ass or do I not have it I'm so confused but my mama had text me and told me that my doctor was going to get back with me soon as I get out of Vegas I don't know what's going on I want to know for myself and the doctor that I went to was Travis family doctor I think a lot of questions running through my mind.

As I'm staring at the car why the little Arab man is driving us to where we need to go I found this pretty dress at this nice Boutique for less than $100 it was kind of my taste but I'm was going to make it work I asked a little woman can I tried it on she let me I tried on the dress and I spent the round like the princess that I was and it was so pretty.

I asked the lady do she know anyone around here who can do hair for a wedding she gave me a number to a beauty and she told me the address I wrote everything down and headed towards Travis .Travis picked out his tux and we headed to the car back to the hotel.

When we finally made it to the hotel I ran to the other room because he not supposed to see me in the dress I had that dress and put on my makeup and call the little lady to fix my hair a woman came and fix my hair and touched up my makeup and told me that I look the gorgeous I Smile as I wanted to cry I knew this is weird but I wish my parents was here but I knew my mom and dad when they accept the fact that I was marrying traffic they denied me from the family and kick me out of their home when they find out I was pregnant and told me what I did to my friend was wrong but I didn't care I wanted attention the attention that no other girl could get. And the only reason why I was acting out towards Brandy and wanting everything that she had is because she had everything she had everything that I always wanted she had the cute boyfriend she was somewhat popular in school smart she had people who care about her which I didn't and I hated to see her happy but then I have someone who was making me happy and I was sleeping with the nephew cuz I didn't want to see Brandi happy but now it backfired now I got the one that she was in love with and she got the person who was in love with me and care for me but I didn't care for him I don't know I haven't seen them at that party incident but I heard people talk they expecting twins that's supposed to be me not her it's all her fault that I was in the situation in the first place is her fault that Travis put me out there selling my body and stuff I'm going to get her back but I'm awake or should I wait I should call my people oh yeah imma get her after I'm through with Travis ass imma get them and it's nothing that they can do about it no one won't find her no one won find her at all she ruined my life.

Brandy:

When I woke up I found myself still on the yacht. John wrapped around me. I leaned over and kissed them on himself live He's smile and kiss me back good morning sweetie good morning babe you said smiling at me I was so happy I never could see myself with a man such as handsome and caring as he is. I picked up the remote and started flicking through the channels her a little young Asian lady boys come breakfast ready and was bringing breakfast cook for I told her thank you and tipped her for her service she died and went back to the front John woke up and started feeding I feel so happy and so spoiled that's what I love about a man the way he's falling me.

John:

Laying down Brandy kiss me I told her the morning and kiss the back that's the love of my life she is so beautiful and so kind a little Asian lady came and brought her breakfast I started feeding Brandy and didn't want her to touch your food as I fed her. While was feeding her I had an unknown call popping up on my phone I leaned over to Brandon I kissed and told her I have to make this business call right quick just stay put she nodded her head and was eating her food.

When I got to the front of the yacht I looked at the number number look very familiar I answer the phone Nick why the fuk you calling me I'm with my girl we can handle the business sometime when I get back home or get back to my office he told me it was an emergency and that he was watching my nephew close and he was watching Wendy closely as they was in Vegas I told him to make sure they don't go anywhere and keep a close eye on them as I wasn't playing in the game about how I mind I don't want Brandy to get hurt cuz Wendy is a bitch that like to get even and since my girl is pregnant I'll be damned if anybody touch her.

Nick you make sure you keep a close eye on them I said and when I get down there I'll take care of from now I'm a send my girl and her mama off on a trip so they want to know what's going on and I don't want her to stress I told him Nick agreed and they're what I said even though I knew Nick and my nephew was close but me and Nick was like homeboys real close Brothers and he knew the shit
that was going down between Travis and Wendy. Nick the one who put me on game about Brandy and yeah I made my move I just want to see my nephew face when he saw me with the girl that he supposed to be in love with I'm going to show him how to treat her like she's supposed to be treated since I was hurt by him take your mind and they been sleeping around more than one time this do knew he had a girl but I'm about to show him better but I'm going to just play Mr. Innocent for now.