Chapter 40

Travis:

"Hey, unc. and Brandy, I'm glad you too showed up." I said dabbing John. I glanced at Brandy and was like damn she sexy in red with was my favorite color but Brandy never did like that color but seeing on her made my manhood raise a little bit. I'm glad it wasn't too much for anyone to realize that.

I see John holding Brandy hands, whispering in her ears and I sitting there watching him do the things I used to but more.

I grabbed me 3 shot of crown and throw it back. Then wrapped my arms around Wendy to see if Brandy would get jealous or something but she didn't pay me any mind at all....

She was rubbing her belly and looking out the window with those beautiful brown eyes. While her head is on John shoulder.

By looking at them two I was get jealous on the low but decided not to show it because I know how crazy my uncle could get and I don't want to cross him again.

So, I decided to take 3 more shot back to back. Then we finally made it our destination.

We was at the one the hottest casino in Vegas. Where all the big baller go. My parents and everyone that we know was there. We have our own private room that was set up hellof nice. Its have tables was set up with candles,chocolate,and different types of centerpieces. The food was cater and the decorations was on point.

When John hired somebody, he hired the right person to get the job done.

Travis: "Man, WOW!!!!"

John: " I knew you was going to like it."

Travis: " Dude,how you got this done so quick."

John: " My little secret."

Brandy:

Everything looks amazing in the venue. They even have a table full of food. Which was making me hungry and they babies started kicking like hell or they might be fighting each other.

John walked over to me and asked me if I was hungry and what I want off the table.

"Now,John you know good and damn well I'm eat for 3 of us, I want everything." I told him while laughing at him.

Wendy was just sitting there looking at me like she have a problem or something but that bitch don't want no smoke at all and plus I'm trying my best not to mess the up for them both.

Since her parents and Travis and his people fucked her over more than one time. She forgot I know all her secrets and what her father did to her when she was a child and how her mother just sat there and watched him fucked her. But, I don't know if that true it is. I used to believe it but now I don't really know at this point.

John, finally came back my food. I was to happy. I started smiling and rubbing my belly bump then started digging into the food like a mad man. I noticed that I didn't eat all day.

"Going, ham in the food I see." I here my daddy coming in where I was but i dont pay him mine. I have to make sure my baby eats.

Everyone joined me to eat except for Travis and his wife. They left and joined the people downstairs to dance.

Wendy:

Ohhhh, why the hell is she here on my special day I can't believe this shit.    Then on top of that the bitch is really pregnant.

I was so upset that I couldn't even stay in the same room with her and the sad part about it she looked very unbothered about us being in the same room. I noticed while we as all in the limo that Travis was staring at her. This nigga thought I wasn't paying attention but I was. He even took 6 shot back to back.

I'm happy that Brandy pregnant for John to honest because she deserves to be happy and I can tell that Travis was getting hellof jealous that another  took him place and I'm glad too.

I decided to go down stairs on the dancefloor with my no good ass husband and dance.

While I was dancing I spot my parents  going to the area the everyone else was and i know how my parents is. I grabbed a drink at the bar. To it to the head  and started dancing my ass off without a care in the world.

Dancing to the beat of the music. Travis came by me and told me he have a surprise for me. So,I played dumb and fellow him upstairs back to the private with everyone was at.

When I got up there not just my parents was sitting there. They Brandy people there too. I was highly upset at this point.

I took a sit and look Travis up and down like done lost it.

"Travis, can we talk in private please."I said well put Travis in the next 2 door down from the rest of the people.

"What wrong now Wendy?" He said looking at he was pissed but I didn't give a fuck how he felt about since now I'm his wife.

"Why, Brandy and her family here?"I said getting upset as i tapped my foot trying to calm down.

" What you mean they family now. So,stop with all that dramatic shit, before I drag your ass in face all these people." He said walking close to me with devilish look in his eyes that kind of scared me. I seen him mad before but never like this.

"I not acting dramatic Travis, and that bitch is no family of mine."I said pulling away from him.

"Oh, it's funny how you said that? Since you trying to play all incent and shit. Newsflash Wendy some shit ain't about you all the time. You been hate Brandy even tho she had a feeling and people told her about your shading ass and talked down on your hoes. She still took up for you no more what  happened and by you fucking me behind her back and think she would be cool was hard for her that why she moved. You don't care about no one but your self and as my wife shit is going to change and I mean quick. Your going to earn my respect back and guess what your going to see Brandy more often because John is my uncle and she going to be wife." He said raising his voice at me. Tears falling down my face because what he was saying was true.

I wrap the tears from my face and count to 10. Then I join the rest of the party.

John:

As I was watching Brandy eat up all her food and then go back for second and three. I noticed Travis and Wendy  coming in but on stay as couple minutes and life out.

I already know its about Brandy. We all know she doesn't want to see her but they need to squash this once and for all before shit get out of hand.

Brandy is a good woman compair to Wendy. Brandy like to keep herself together to get the respect she need  as a woman.

Wendy is the wild child that don't care what people think about her but she need to realize that she a mother and her children looked up to her as a roll model.

4 minutes later the newlyweds walked in and Travis to Brandy and her family to clear the room because he need to talk to Wendy and her family some that was important.

I dab Travis and Brandy's family and I left the room. I told him before I left to call me and tell me how everything went down.

Brandy's family and I continue our night at the showroom at the casino watching some of the best performers do their thing.

I just hope Wendy dont take the new to bad about her husband lying to her and her family being apart of it.