55

Travis:

Sitting in the car with my dad and uncle just zoom out. After, I hear what, John have to say is what it is.

As we ride around to I don't know where for an hour. We finally made a and some of our homeboys got in the car.

I haven't seen these guys in a while. After graduation we all when our own separate ways and doing our own things.

"Yooo, so which one of you lucky men getting married." One our friend said looking at me,as throw a shot back letting the whiskey hit the back of throat.

I know how this shit is gonna played out growing up with these fools could be a good and bad thing and knowing how petty they are.

I sat back and kept quiet and how they stop with all the questions.

"So, Travis,what about you,have you finally got your child hood crash back or you still with that hoe, that was her so called bestfriend." My friend said looking me straight in my face.

I glanced at John and my dad. They both have their hands over their mouth trying they best to hold in the laughter.

"Naw,he not with Brandy anymore." My dad said.

"Man, so you talking me see still single."he said as he lick his lips and rub both his hands together as he just hit the lottery.

"Ok, Gentlemen that enough of the pettiness and besides I would be careful how you talked about my soon to be wife." John said with a smirk on his face as we made eye contact.

Everything all of a sudden got tense in the car and during the whole ride we all where quite.

Brandy:

Looking at all these beautiful dresses. It's very hard to pick from,so I take a pictures of each dresses that I really like and love because I was undecided on which I wanted.

One of the lady at the bouquet give me some books with bridal gown and color clot.

There was so many colors to choose from. So, I just took them all because I was love for John to help me with the color for our wedding.

"Brandy,baby girl, come look at this little dress." My mom said as I walk to her as show me this dress that was perfect for my little angel.

So, I take a picture of the little dress and sent the picture to John to see if he like the dress.

Then, I started looking at bridal gown for my friends to wear. I pick out a few styles  that I love and took pictures of them.

After I done that I'm let them choose or vote for what they are wear in the wedding.

One of the ladies came up to me and said that my limo is out waiting on me and that my bodyguard took my car back home.

I walked outside and see John standing by the limousine with roses and see some of my friends that I grew up with in the limo screaming our name.

John walked up to me and kissed me in front of everyone. All in the background could hear our friends cheering us on.

He helped me into the limo and give me a glass of wine.

One of Travis's old friend give me a hug. It been a minute since I seen him.

John pulled me close and started whispering in my ears. I know forsure we wasn't waiting 5 more weeks til,I heal.

His voice sounds so good against my ear that I have to cross my legs. As I'm laughing at John. I could feel this tension   in the air and also feel jealous eyes from Travis to John and I.

I try not to pay it no mind because I have a very stressful time trying to forget what happened a couple nights ago.

Listening to some for my favorite slow song that they was playing made it very difficult for Travis.

He stopped looking at us and just looked out the window instead. Which made me some what happy.

I hope him all the best and I pray he fine someone who is 10 time best then Wendy.

Don't get me wrong Travis is a good person but we wasn't meant to be together as we thought.

John wrapped his muscular arm around and started singing to me.

John:

Riding with some old friends of mine to the Bridal Bouquet to pick up my mother in law and my queen.

I hear them talking to Travis about Brandy and how crazy he was for fucking over her.

Which they made a point but it is what it is and now she have someone better in her life.

Don't get me wrong this shit is funny as hell because these nigga knew what was up but instead of warning him. They wanted her all for themselves but their all out of luck.

She mine and not going anywhere. But before we pulled up we pick up some of Brandy friends that came visit from Florida.

Then we heard to the Bridal Bouquet. I text the bodyguard to let him know that he could go home and that I was outside to shop to get her.

I stood outside the limousine with her favorite flowers in my nice suit.

As my eyes follow her out the door. All I could see is a big smile and her eyes glow.

Her friends and some of her family started to cheer us on when we kiss.

My queen deserves everything and more. I help her in the limo and all eyes where on us.

I whispered into her ears letting her know that I'm not waiting any longer that I want her.

She giggled as I passed my hands between her thighs,while looking at Travis.

Travis was getting red by the moment but I didn't care not bit. I returned my focus back to Brandy and told her what I have plans for her tonight.