chapter 23

Wendy

The next morning I woke up with a huge headache and my body felt numb and couldn't not move I grabbed my phone to Travis and before I  could dial his number he came in the room and threw clothes on me and told me to get dressed we taking a trip at first he told me to get my shit and leave last night I guess he had a chance of heart.
So I got out the bed and took a Tylenol   headed to the bathroom I looked in the mirror and saw my face all fucked up I noticed both of  my eyes way black how did I get two black eyes. So I grabbed my makeup and started applying the makeup on to my face making sure I  covered all the marks on my face then hop in the tub for a quick wash off. When I got out I put on something comfortable and sexy then met Travis in the livingroom. I told Travis goodmorning  but he didn't say word he just point to the and told me to get in the and to said anything.

In the car Travis was driving I want to ask him where was going but by his face impression was I just kept quiet and ride.

Brandy:

When I woke up I found myself in John king size bed I grabbed my phone to check my Facebook and I looked I have on 30 notifications and 50 messages in my inbox. I click on one of my messages someone sent me and it had a video of me fighting Wendy. People kept talking me that they never knew my hands was that dangerous and if Travis didnt pull me off her I could have killed her. I closed my massage and got the remote and started flipping tho the channel.

John:

When I wake up I got up and pick up Brandy and put her into my bed. I sat down for a few minute and watched her sleep peacefully then I lean over and kissed her. Got up from the bed to get ready for work.

On way to work I see my phone going off like crazy.

Wendy:

We been riding for hours now and I demand to know were we going before I could say anything to him we put up at a random house  in the hood and parked his car and got out and told me to stay here he'll back in a minute so I did.

3 hours past and Travis still not out yet we taking him long I tried calling his phone no answer want straight to voicemail then he came out with a random female.

Travis and the female came to the car and opened the car and he pull me out and told me since you want be a hoe so back and fucked random ass niggas while I'm taking care of you am teach you a lesson then walked over to the chick that was just standing laughing at me and then he kissed her. Travis turn to me and told the he going to be my pimp and since I ruin he life his own mind he also told me I was getting an abortion or putting my kids up for a adoption and now working for him. He told me to follow him in the house into room and told this would be my new home for hoes and slut and the only I leave is to go to the hospital for check up for my baby Ja'Trava and work and that it.  As watched him about to leave he turn towards me and told if I leave him I'm dead then he exit out the door. All I did was laid in the bed and started to cry until I was sleep.

Travis:

Wendy made my whole entire life a living hell and she was going pay one way or another I knew I told her that I was going to put her out which I will. So I called one of my nigga Nick and ask him can he put Wendy to work tonight as a prostitute because she ruin my life and I need all my money from her old jobless ass. Nick like the offer I have put on the table and still she like fucking her friends nigga now she have to start fucking my friends as well.

Nick told me to meet up with him in his hood where we use to sale drug and females at. I hoped in my ride to meet him and his girlfriend that ran the show on the south side. Nick show me where everything was at even surveillance camera where they in 24 hours watched and if the leave without permission they was going to be taking care.

I headed back my place and when I got there I entered the house and when to my room Wendy was up I threw some clothes on her and told her to hurry up we going on a lil trip but she didn't know her ass owned me her life and soul.

After she was done making her way down stair she told me goodmorning but I didn't want to her shit and told to get in the car. We drove for hours until we reached our destination as we pulled up I seen the look on face but I did care i told her to stay in the car i ran i the house and Nick, his girlfriend and I had a threesome and smoke weed to help my mind.

3 hours later I when get Wendy from the car and we when I house I told the rules and that for now on she will be working for me now.

By time mind it home I hopped in the jacuzzi and laid my head back and relax while one of my lady friend come join me in the jacuzzi and we started fucking.

John:

Getting off of work on my way to the car I got in and headed to the store to get something for Brandy.

As I made to the store I got some movie and flower then paid for it at the register then left.

When I got home I walked in the and smell someone cooking it up in the kitchen and it smell soooo good as I walked in the kitchen to who was cooking I see Brandy flicking her wrist and cooked me a full course meal and she even had dessert too.

Brandy came over to me and wrapped  her arms around my neck an apologize to me about last about last night I looked at her and said you good their no need to apologize and I pulled her close to me and kiss her and then I made my way to the shower.