73

Brandy POV:

Meanwhile arriving at the hotel, just thinking about how fabulous I was going to look in my dress just give me butterflies in my stomach and just thinking about John in his tuxedo.

Walking into my suite I see a letter by a beautiful white lace dress.

As I was reading the letter, Lisa walked into the room where I was.

Lisa: " Hey, girl hurry up we got other places to go to." She said before walking exits out of the room.

Brandy: "Okay, well let me get ready." I said and watched her walked out the room.

I put the letter down and quickly took a quick wash off and got dressed.

I fixed my hair again and did my makeup.

I walked downstairs and my bridesmaids dress in their yellow dresses. Which is my favorite color and also my wedding color.

Lisa: " Okay, Ladies the limo is downstairs." She said with a smile on her face.

I could not have pick the best maid of honor. Lisa is well organized.

I grabbed my purse and joined the ladies.
They give me my sash that say "Bride" in yellow,orange,and silver.

I got in the limo and watched all my friends drink their hard liquor, which I didn't mean at all. I fixed myself a small glass of wine.

As I was slipping my wine, I see Joy making faces at Lisa.

Joy: "So, Brandy." She said looking at me with a smirk on her face and by the looked on her face tell it all.

I knew Joy, well enough to tell that shit was about to pop off. I smiled at Joy and place my hands on top of her.

This claims her down because I don't want anything to happen on this trip with her and her half sister.

Brandy: " Here, Joy some more wine and well talk about this later. Okay." I len over a whisper because I want the other to hear even tho Lisa betray her and few months ago.

But that a whole other story and level to that and not trying to get to deep in conversation with that.

Tonight is a celebration of me and John, dont get me wrong I love them but they need to quit with the shit and grow up.

The music came on and everyone bobbing their heads to beat and drinking their drink.

The limo finally stopped at our destination. We got out the limo,we walk in this fancy ballroom place. Looking at the details in this place put me in amazement.

This place would be beyond perfect for our wedding and the architech of the building looks like a fairy tale.

Walking into the building and the inside is jaw dropping. A handsome young man came up to us and their goes Lisa again showing her true colors.

Flirting with the young man who looked like he about 18 years old. The young gentleman escorted us into a beautiful room.

The room was decorated from top to bottom with bride to be. Its have all my friends and family was there.

I huge everyone I could and took pictures with everyone I can.

We have a good time, we play music, we dance,play games,and everything you could name we did.

I also ate alot of food with my pregnant self.

*****************Later that night*********

I sent John pictures of me at my bridal party before posting them on social media.
I also called John to check up on the kids. After that I ran my bath water and soaked my body into my bath water.

John POV:

Brandy had been gone for a week with her girlfriends to do I don't know what in my hometown.

All I know is that I miss my baby like crazy but I don't want to be to damn clingy all the time and let her have her freedom.

Most successful men wouldn't trust their wives to go have some fun as long they are paying the bills and providing them the money and support they need.

Hell have some Male friends who beat there wives on a daily.

As I laid in bed watching TV. I hear my phone beep and it was a text from Brandy.

She had sent me some more pictures of her. Damn, I'm so lucky. I text her back and told her to have fun and ill get back with her later.

So wore out from the twins Elizabeth and John Jr. They could be a hands full at time but hey what could I say they are my pride and joy.

I got up hop in and out the shower and go dressed for bed.

*****************Next Day****************

Brandy(POV:

Wake up and got ready to party party party even though I'm big and pregnant again 🙄, I'm about do drop it like it hot and probably go into labor if and not to careful.

I got into the shower and wash myself from head to toe and everywhere else and didn't miss any spots on my body.

Got out of the shower and dry myself off and put on something comfortable and cute.

Then I join the ladies into the kitchen where they was eating their breakfast and chatting.

Lisa: "Okay, ladies tonight is our last night and yes, we are going to be naughty but with a little bit of classic." She as she started twerking low to the floor.

Karen: "Ahhhhhh!!!! That my bestfriend." She joined in and was twerking with her.

Joy got up and put some New Orleans bounce on and started doing her thang.

As we was having fun. May and Lily came in and looked at us and started dancing along with us.

They both started to move their bodies in ways that I couldn't imagine for myself doing.

May was belly dancing her ass off and all  the ladies stop dancing and watched as she moved her body like a snake.

Some asked for her to teach them, so she teach them step by step.

May: "Okay, ladies yall looking good keep up the good work but I'm to show yall where the hottest clubs is at." She said as started to grab her a plate of food.

I love the way May got a since of style.

******************************************
Meanwhile, that night came and everyone was dressed to the tea. Everyone was blinged from head to toe. My bridesmaids and they walked into the club like they own the damn place.

Everyone in the building laid their eyes on us we walked by. They felt as we was supermodels.

May and Lily walked them up to the VIP Lounge where they had a better view of the club.

The music where blasting though their ears, while they move their bodies in the beat.

The D.J. give Brandy a shout out and to her congratulations. Brandy held her wine glass in the air and shout out "Thank You" and continued to party.

Knowing in a few more days she'll Mrs. Brandy Blackman.

A few minutes later a couple fine chocolate men came walking into the lounge area that bridal party was.

The men started dancing and doing the naughty thing they to the ladies.

They party until 4:00 a.m. and they knowing they support to be on their way home but luckily they had a driver to drive them to Mississippi.

All their bags was packed once they got back to the hotel. Everyone one hug May and Lily goodbye.

Everyone got into the car and on the way home they goes.