71

Dress Fitting Time:

The time had come to try on my dress with the ladies and yes we are in New Orleans again. We ladies decide to everything out here plus it's closer to home.

I called John to let him know that we all made it safe but he made sure that his bodyguards were with us just incase.

I also let him know that the twins have a schedule to follow since he decided to give the nanny a break, so that he could do bonding with the little ones.

Maid of Honor Lisa: "okay okay Okayyyy, ladies let the fun beginning." She said getting all the ladies attention.

Lisa: " So, that I have everyone attention, I want to start off with, thanking everyone for helping us celebrate Ms. McGoody last week with this last name and now about to become Mrs. Blackman and yes let's not forget that she is pregnant again,so ladies we can get wild but not wild with our bride to be." She said in her fancy voice.

Lisa passed out the list to show the what we were doing for each day we are here to celebrate my day from becoming a single woman into a marry woman.

We finally made it to our hotel room. I was so tried from that long ride,that I made myself a bubble bath, I pulled out my clothes that I was going to wear of tonight.

I decided to pick something comfortable because from the last time I can with John we did alot of walking around,so I put my flats in my purse just my feet started to hurt well walking

I got into my warm bubble bath and laid back letting the warm water relax my body.

"Yes,this is what I  truly need." I said to myself.

Closing my eyes think about all the things I had been thought as I rub on my belly bump feeling the baby kick.

I still don't know the general yet or if it one or two again but what ever God bless me with I'll be grateful.

I'm thinking about doing a general review on the wedding day at the reservation and then again I really don't know, I might just wait til I deliver my baby girl, boy, or them.

In deep thoughts I didn't hear anyone knocking on the door. Lisa came in to let me know that she been calling my name for the past hour and I didn't reply so she came to check up on me.

I quickly cleaned myself up and got out the tub and put on my robe and house slippers  and walked into the room.

Pulling out all my things to get ready for tonight.

I took off my rub and started rubbing lotion on my body, then I put on my clothes and started applying makeup on my face and then curling my hair.

Took a look in the mirror to see how I look. I pulled out my phone and took pictures and sent them to John.

I grabbed my purse and joined the rest of the ladies who were dressed to the tea. Can't nobody tell us shit.

We all started taking pictures of each other. Even though In pregnant I can still rock these heels until a certain point and then I got to take it off and put on flats just saying.

Let get this party on the road. We all left and when downstairs. Our driver was outside the limousine waiting for us.

Limo driver: "Good evening ladies." He said also he helped us into the limo and then closed the door.

Its feel so good having my family and friends at this moment of my life. What better time and place to have fun and enjoy everything.

Our first stop was a restaurant in the French Quarter downtown New Orleans. We all got out the limo and went the 5 star restaurant.

Once we got it the waiter already had our sits ready in a private room area away from the crowd. At this moment I felt like a surprise star even though my husband or soon to be husband is a lawyer.

We all took our seat and ordered our food. The waiter asked us what we wanted to drink and we give it to her.

We chitchat until we got our food,we said a prayer over food and ate.

Once we was done. We want to our second stop for the night. Our second stop was a Jazz Club  which was neat and something nice. We sat at the spot reserved for us and listened to the sound of the music floating in our ears making us want to get up and dance, you know later on we did.

I try not to move to much knowing that I'm big and pregnant but still have a good enough time to enjoy myself.

After all that we headed out to the hotel so could all but refreshed in the morning and be ready to try on our dresses.

I pray that my dress will be 100% perfect for my big day. Having everything perfect on her big day is a dream come true.

Everyone knows that and I can't put that out there enough.

Pulling up to the hotel and our driver open up the door for us to get out. My body guards was waiting on us. The he head bodyguard called John to let him know that we made it back to our suite.

I looked over at Lisa which she had too much to drink had grab one of the bodyguard with her up to her room.

HeadBody:"I guess Lisa need need more security than we think." He said as he shook his head and walked into my suite.

Brandy: "Thank you." I told him
Head Bodyguard: "My pleasure." He said going into the livingroom and sitting on the couch which I didn't mind at all.

I got ready for bed and told everybody good night. I slide into my warm bed, wishing John was here to rub me down til I fall asleep.