chapter 20

Wendy:

Before I went on stage to announce the big announcement of all I straighten myself up and make sure everything was perfect as the party planner announce for me to come up on stage. I grab the mic and told everybody on the crown to listen up everybody turn their attention to me then I told Travis to come down to the stage and before I can make my announcement Travis grab the mic out of my hand and told everybody that he have something to tell me Travis grabbed hand and look me in my eyes and told me that his uncle have some to say to his girlfriend and what I do the honor of letting him come up on the stage so I nod my head and told him yeah then he called his Uncle John. Uncle John came up on the stage and Travis hand the mic to John. When John was on stage he said something really cute and special then he called Brandy on stage brandy made her way to the stage and John grab the hand then he told her how much he loved her and got down on one knee and ask her to marry him everybody was happy. But then I turn around and I see Travis face and so much hurt and pain that he couldn't believe his eyes that the girl that he had a crush on and been with been with him since forever finally was moving on I was jealous and mad as hell first she embarrassed me and then they come up in here like they own this then I heard her say yes and they kiss on the stage traffic was Ho heated but he kept his cool and plays it off I can tell and congratulate his uncle and his new fiance then Travis walked off the stage heading to the bar.

John:

After everything happened and Brandy check-in Wendy nasty ass I'm new at this moment I wanted to come her and give her my last name and waiting for the perfect time. As I seen Wanda going onstage I knew it was the right time to embarrass her in front of everybody and make the show about Brandy since she trying to make the show about her and it's really not about her so guess who's going to be the lucky girl who wear this ring so I gave Brandy a kiss and see my nephew Travis and told Brandy I will be back and walk towards Travis I told Travis that I had a special lady friend tonight and I want to tie the knot and is it okay if I go on stage and ask her to be my wife he said yeah so Wendy Go on stage he made his way down and got on stage and let Wendy finish her announcement then she handed him the mic Travis said what he said and let me on stage then hand me the mic.

As I started I said hello everyone I have a special announcement to make and I'm glad my nephew gave me the mic so I can say what I have to say excuse me I'm kind of nervous I never done this before I have my beautiful girlfriend out here and I want to share my life with her she is smart kind and intelligent and she's a very good woman any man is lucky to have her and I want to know if you feel the same way Brandy can you come on the stage. As Brandy made her way on the stage I grab the hand and I knelt down on one knee and pulled out a small box and open the box and ask her to marry me she said yes and I got up and kiss her.

The look on Wendy face was priceless and she was mad as hell I told my girl I was going to have a back and she thought I was playing but I really wasn't when a bitch come at my girl and want to make a scene then guess what I'm going to show her how to act out a scene and this was the icing on the cake then I turn around to dab my nephew he was gone I guess he wanted something to drink cuz he was heading down to the bar.

Brandy:
As I was dancing with John I seen Wendy going upstairs I guess to announce something or to show off whatever but I didn't pay her no mind then I see Travis going up there and said that his uncle needed to make announcement when I heard him call John name my eyes lit up OMG I can't believe I'm dating damn he should have took good advice from the uncle but who cares because now I went from his girlfriend to his auntie that's funny but I have watched John Go on stage said and then he gave a speech of how much you love me and if I feel the same way about him then he called me on the stage as I approach to stay I see Travis with a look of confusion on his face and I can tell that he was pissed but he couldn't be pissed it's his own fault he should have been faithful but he wasn't oh well then I looked at John John held my hand and then got down on one knee pulling out of small box then opening it it was a beautiful diamond ring with my name on it and the diamond was blue my favorite color as he slipped the ring onto my finger I asked me to marry him and I say yes I was too happy as he got up and he kiss me and he hug me we looked at Wendy and noticed she was mad because the show wasn't about her but I didn't care I looked at that b**** and Flash my ring in her face and say since you like to be in competition so much once you go catch a man I see he left and then want to stay and keep you company enjoy and have a good night as me and John exit off the stage and walk towards the door want to grab the mic out of the party planner hand and scream yeah bitch I'm pregnant for Travis what you going to do about it and he always going to be mine you was never here so I always never liked to you I used to use your dumb tell but now I got what I want out of you and don't worry you thought you done better huh you ain't nothing. I just looked at her and shook my head I can't believe this bitch is going off on me for what I got what I want she can have him then everybody just looked at her how she was going off and shook their head me and John bust out laughing cuz it was funny seeing her humiliate herself on stage then somebody was like shut the f****** and threw a can that and hit over the head but she still kept going and bears in the self over and over again I couldn't help but to just stay for a few minutes and she just flashed out for no reason I don't want Travis I found somebody better and somebody who's going to help me become the woman who I am today and never have competition on like I told him I can have them but I don't so she can keep my sloppy seconds...

Me and John walked out the door and I will ride was waiting for us before we can get in the limousine Wanda run it out of the building screaming and hollering and jumping in my face bet you think I'm scared of you you think I'm scared of you know I'm not scared of you what's up so John looked at me and I told John hold my earrings put my hair in a ponytail and when at that bitch. I drugged that bitch back in the building and out of the building and kicked up all in the face then Travis ran out trying to pull me off of her I told him to get off me I said it wasn't for you you we wouldn't be in this shit now I said this bitch deserve what she get and if you think for one second that you going to stop me for kicking ass then you go ahead and do what you have to do but I'm going to finish this bitch off then Travis put me off me and told me stop she pregnant with my daughter I looked at him and I said I wouldn't give a fuck if she was pregnant for a dog how you know that baby is for you how you know that baby is not for my brother get the fuck off me then John look at him and then pull me and put me in the limousine.