chapter 27

Wendy:

They had a king size bed  with everything in it the man walked out to me and told me to freshening up and he had to ran to the store to get some condoms as I watched him leave out the room I when in the bathroom and got in the shower and washed myself really well and good from a long day of fucking as the warm water hit my back and face I could picture and that light caramel young brother in between my thighs and proving his point. I got put the tub and dry off and put on something devilishly and hot. I was about to get this young man a show he wouldn't forget as I applied my face on then check in the mirror before exiting out of the bathroom but I exit the man knock on the door and ask me if was ready and i told him is just take me a minute I yell while checking myself out in the mirror. 

5 minutes when I step out the bathroom to see him. He was still dress and told me that you're under arrest anything that you say or do what count against you in the court of law you may remain silent until someone appoint you or if you have a lawyer and if you don't have a lawyer the court will appoint you a lawyer. As they put the handcuffs on me I cried I asked why he was doing this he didn't say a word he walked me outside in my lingerie everybody in the hotel lobby was looking someone snapping pictures and going live on Facebook I feel so embarrassed for the second time I can't believe I'm going to jail what did I do to deserve this I should have just not flash out at that party the way I did 6 months ago I felt the same as my head down and people flashing camera as they put me in the car it was four cops car outside driving to the station.

When we got to the station they took me out the car. They walk me in and book me they told me to take out my hair but I didn't want to so they sent me in a beauty shop that was old looking the woman came and cut out all my bundles made me take off all my jewelry and wipe the makeup off my face I looked at hideous I look there shame I was embarrassed then they made me pop the nails off have to take the shoes then they told me to strip down naked and they threw me prison uniform it was the ugliest uniform I ever seen and it wasn't my style they screamed at me and told me to put it on I put my hair in a ponytail and did my fingerprints once that was over with they walk me down the hall have females looking at me like I was full when girl says fresh meat what about to get this bitch she's going to be mine and another one say hey sweet thang you want me I felt so sad as the tears begin to form in my eyes and drop down my face and my hair with no the woman open up up the cell and took the handcuffs off then put me in the cell. I sat on the bunk and cry and boohoo in silent on that hard code bench it didn't feel like a bed and felt like a cold steel of bricks that I was laying on I wasn't comfortable at all and all I can say is God if you can get me out of this I promise I won't be jealous of any female or sleep with any other man that doesn't belong to me I will change my ways and start going to church I will stop doing drugs all I want back in my life is my two beautiful kids I miss my daughter and my son very dearly before I close my eyes one of the guard told me that I had a visitor I got up wipe the tears from my eyes and left with the guard.

As I follow the guard down this cold gloomy Hall into a small room where they has light around and a glass window where somebody can see me on the other side it feel like I was on the first 48 for committing murder but I don't know what I was in here for until two detectives came in one is detective Carter and the other was detective Jane they both said in front of me and started asking me some questions the first question was why was selling my body and who made me at first I was scared to say anything because I knew is Travis was found out that I ran him out I knew I was dead so I told the detective if I tell you I surely will die they will come after me and they will kill me the detective said no one is not going to touch you we will put you on the safe house so I told him from the beginning I told them how Travis woke me up the next morning and took me for a ride after his party that I had got in a fight in the next day I got up he threw some clothes on me and told me to get ready that was going on a trip he took me to the unfamiliar neighborhood that I don't know to this whole house told me that I ruined his life and told me that I would be staying with a female name Tamika in the south side a Mississippi from there I've been prostituting and selling my body to men and women after I had my baby he made me put my baby up for adoption both of my kids I was hurt to lose them and I want them back I was search under so much depression I start doing drugs popping pill cocaine you name it they seem that I was doing good on the corner and had me start stripping and pull up extra hours on the street having sex with random men I got checked I don't have HIV or any age thank goodness but I don't know what to do. The detective looked at me and told me to give him all the information so I did he asked me was Travis last night I said tank Travis tank as I wipe the tears from my eyes the detective told me that I will have to stay in the holding cell until they find me a safe house so they can protect me and we'll have to be on the low then he told me that wouldn't work I will have to start my whole life over again and change my name and move to a different location which I was fine for change and the start of a brand new life would be new for me and good I go somewhere with people won't know who I am or my history then I asked them could I get help for my sex addiction I knew I was sick and I knew I needed help but instead of sleeping with Brandy man I should have asked her cuz she find some help for me but now I need to help myself and stop hating and being jealous of other people this was an eye-opener for me a lesson learned when the person who was there for me the most I turned her down now she living a happy life with the man that I was with the one that always kept a smile on my face but instead I slept with his nephew I feel so ashamed and I feel bad and I want to apologize for my behavior but it was too late I don't know if she would accept my apology but like they say life is a bitch is something else and I'm living my, right now.