chapter 19

Travis:

After I thanked Wendy for the wonderful work she did I decided to head to the bar then I send my uncle John at the bar so I walked up to him and said what's up he told me hey I asked him how he knew about the party he said his girl invited him he was holding a cup of water then I asked him who was this girl he tried out to me but with the crowd it was hard to see her he told me he'll send me later that he had to make sure his girl is straight and I was like cool we dab and part ways as I watch them tip the bartender and turn and walk towards his girl from a distant she's fine and have a shape so amazing like a coke bottle from a distance she looks so familiar but my uncle date girls kind of not from you but this girl she's from here and she must know Wendy to get an invitation and then he'll Wendy probably don't even know her when did you invite people and people invite people and people invite people. I turn my attention to the bartender asking him for a shot bartender gave me a shot and then I started jigging to the beat when I saw Kevin Gates on the stage my eyes lit up Kevin Gates is my favorite rapper from Louisiana. Gates on my favorite song posed to be in love and as that song was playing I was dancing trying not to think about the girl that I lost maybe two amazing guy but I couldn't focus on that right now I was focusing on my 21st birthday and how big and popping the party was going more people steady coming in even they have people in the pool area I took a pictures with some of the Stars.

Wendy:

Why I was enjoying myself with my girls at this amazing party that I set up I seen this dude this fine as do walking across the floor with a cup in his hand dressed in yellow I couldn't keep my eyes off him and knowing that I was Travis girl and was at his party he wanted to know if I go Chit Chat so I gave my drink to my friend which I fucking her man too the dumb bitch still my friend like Brandy that dumb bitch I think she got kind of smart I hope so if not you still stupid.

So I'll fix myself and hurry and walked up to him and said hey sexy do I know you he looked at me and look me up and down and backed up and said Wendy get out my face I have a girl and she's amazing and I'll be damned if I fuck it up trying to go with your stinky ass once you go find your nigga my nephew and go be with him remember you had your chance with me and you fucked it up by fucking him my nephew. I backed up and looked at John and was like damn you don't have to be rude how you like the party I put together he said look look good to me but you need to get out my face before I tell Travis what you trying to do and how many niggars you fucked because I got a girl my girl is over there. So when I turn my head I see Brandy walking over with a look on her face like she going to do something.

Brandy:

As I was dancing John went to the bar to go get me some water and dancing to Kevin Gates my song posed to be in love was hot and how to get Kevin Gates was on the stage repping his hood then he started what another song and then he kept rapping and rapping and rapping which got the people in the whole building height then after he was done then the next artist came and blew the top off the house.

As I see John coming back with my cup of water. I see that nasty bitch Wendy following him then she talked them and turn around I stood and peep the shit out first to see if he was going to make the move first or if she was going to make the move first but I was fucking hate it as hell itself and I'll be damned if that bitch take him away from me thank goodness I got tennis shoes on so I took my pocket and knowing John say he like my hair down but this bitch was about to get it today and I'll be down if anyone stop me so I put my hair in a ponytail and make sure my shoelaces was tight as fuck and I started walking with a smile on my face she started looking like we going to be best of friends and talk about my problem and shit I walked up to her and looked at him then looked at her and look back at John again and say Bae do we have a problem looking all in her face nombe I was just telling her that I had a girl and that we was going back to the dance floor to enjoy yourself oh okay then dismissed John and John gave him a cup of water and I stepped in front of Wendy and let her know the bed next time you decide you want to have fun and flirt another female other men like mine we going to have a problem see John over there he's off-limits and if I see you trying to be in his face again I promise you your little perfect face and your perfect world would be over with and besides since you worried about mine you need to ask your man where he was the night you was looking for him one song to pretty huh don't sound too nice baby cuz he still don't want you and if I want Travis I can take him from you in a heartbeat but my mama told me to share my toys to the less fortunate because that meant over there that you were trying to get with front with do whatever pop your pussy juice whatever on him is mine and the next time you'll be surprised what a bitch like me can do so you can have a nice day or night and enjoy the party that you plan for your boo and spend time with him see you around  bitch.

I walked away from Wendy to go enjoy my fun with John John Face Drop when he see me walk away and put her in check this time I wasn't playing no games I kept my mouth closed for too long and have her fucking over too many times and I've been a loyal friend to her but I'm going to keep the past in the past and have my future with John and I'll be down if I let her or someone like her mess it up. I drink my water and continue to dance all over them.

Travis:

As I was listening to the music all of a sudden the music stop and everybody crowd around Wendy and some random chick I try to go close to see and hear what they were saying but I couldn't then my dude Nick came by me and told me that Brandi was about to beat the f*** out of Wendy and I had a question mark on my face and got happy cuz they said Brandy was here and I want to see you so I dab Nick and walk toys Wendy to see what happened.

When I got close enough to Wendy I pull you close to me and told her to go upstairs in the room so we can have a conversation so we walked in the room and when we open the door I see a stripping Pole and I looked at them and she was like so you ready for me to perform I said no sit down I want to know what's up with you and Brandy and why everybody saying that Brandi was a and you was about to fight you know you can't fight you know you pregnant and even if you wasn't pregnant you still can't fight so why mess with somebody. Then Wanda said Brandy started it first but I know who started the first cuz Wendy is Messy as fuck and always being messy and always pick with her I'm just happy that Brandy decide to put the foot down for one but she kept everything so bottle in and I think she would have put her hands on Wendy I think she'll kill Wendy but I'm glad she didnt put her hands on her because I don't want to lose my baby girl.

I told Wendy to get her ass down there and stop embarrassing me it was my day and I want to enjoy with no drama and she nods her head said okay Daddy as she got up I slapped on the ass then we walk downstairs Wendy turn around and gave me a kiss then headed up the stage to make announcement.

Wendy:

After John did what he did to me I know this n***** still miss me but he said he had a girl and when I look up I seen Brandy walking over with a smile on her face then when she came up she looked at me then she looked at him then she looked at me and then she looked at him again and ask him did he have a problem with me he said no no problem I will just let her know that I have somebody and then she dismissed him he did Ashley say and walked off then she came in my face and told me what she had to say this bitch think I'm scared of her but I'm not scared of her at all she would never be me I never seem Brandy
he people crowded around in the music. Silent everybody was looking like what was going on but I would not let her embarrass me in any shape or form after she told me to check with my man and ask him where you been them couple of weeks when we was arguing and who house he was at I got pissed by the second I was so mad I was ready to go on stage now and to announce to the whole world and to everybody in the building I was pregnant for Travis so I can see her face but then Brandy walked away after so-called checking me back to John and finish dancing I was so heated and so mad then Travis came walking towards me and told me to come my ass up stairs cuz he needed to talk to me.

Me and Travis walked up stairs anti bedroom when I turn around his eyes lit up as he seen the stripping Pole I told him you ready for me to perform and he got mad and told me to sit down he asked me what happened out there and I explained what happened which I lied but I don't want him to know the fact that that I used the fuck his uncle and now the girl that he's in love with his with his uncle but I told him that the show must go on and that I have to make my announcement so everybody to know what to do next so he was like all right when I got to his slap me on my ass as I walked out the door I smirk back alley and blew a kiss and headed downstairs to the stage to make my big announcement.