My boyfriend is a Werehog

It was a beautiful day outside, birds are singing, flowers are blooming, on days-

Wait... what do you mean it-oh... Oops, wrong fandom.

Anyways, it was a beautiful day though. The sky was a almost baby blue, and the trees sway in the wind. Two hedgehogs could be seen racing together.

The azure one named Sonic stopped so suddenly, making dust from the dirt come up. The other hedgehog, who was ebony easily came to a stop, then looked at Sonic.

" Why'd you stop, Faker? " Shadow, the ebony one, almost said in a growl.  Sonic looked at the evening sky, and yes, it was near evening. He snapped out of his thoughts and looked at his handsome boyfriend.

" I, er, uh, it's almost, eh, dinner! Yeah, I should, uh, get going! " Sonic nervously chuckled, sweat drops could be seen flowing down his forehead.

// A/N: Hey, sorry if there is a change in writing, the part up above was done in late July and early August. I tend to change writing styles quite a bit so yeah. That's all I need to tell you. //

" Faker, is there- "

Before Shadow could even finish, Sonic was gone. The ebony hedgehog sigh. His boyfriend, yes, they were in love, but Shadow can't express it well, had yet again ran off.

It was normal for the blue speedster to run off and not come back until sunrise three to four days in one month. It made the ebony ponder what the hell was happening and why certain nights, his boyfriend would leave.

He decided his best choice was to go to Tails, Sonic's adopted younger brother, and demand for answers. Surely the young fox has answers.

" Mmm, I can't answer your questions. Sorry Shadow. "

The young kitsune answered as he did some adjusting to the X Tornado.

" WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU CAN'T ANSWER MY QUESTIONS!? "

The fox jumped a bit at the ebony hedgehog's sudden aggresive tone with him. It made the poor fox hit his head on the plane. Tails grumbled and swore under his breath before coming out from underneath the plane.

He stood up, brush off some oil before speaking.

" I promise Sonic to keep IT a secret, you have to find out yourself, if you want to know so badly. "

Tails simply said. Shadow only growled.

" What is so possibly bad that he doesn't want to tell the hedgehog he has been dating for over a year and half now! "

The young fox sighed and looked at Shadow with soft look.

" Like I said, if you want to know, found out yourself. "

And that's exactly what Shadow did. He went to find out himself. He walked around the woods, getting a bit of an eerie feeling but just shrugs it off.

The woods seemed to hide it's monsters away with shrouded darkness, the trees loomed over, looking like they want to grab Shadow. The owls' calls seem to echo throughout the place of darkness.

Shadow like this feeling, he would love to live in a place like this. This was no time to think of the perfect dream home placement right now though, he had more important issues.

He sighed until he heard a branch broke. He turn around to see no one there, so he just shrugged it off befoee he heard footsteps. They seem to get closer and closer until-

" EEEK! "

A white bat screamed as a gun pointed to her head. Once they both realized who they were dealing with, Shadow instantly put down his gun as the white bat crossed her arms and glared.

" Shadow- "

" I can explain Rouge. Sonic decided it was best, yet again, to run off into the woods late at night and i'm getting impatient so- "

The bat put a finger over his mouth. He knew that Rouge understood what he was going to say next.

" I came out here to find ya, I got worried, Handsome~ "

Even though Rouge was currently in a relationship with Knuckles, the red echdina who guarded the Master emerald, and he was with Sonic, she was still a flirt. The hedgehog just huff in annoyence and told the bat to stop calling him handsome.

What they were both unaware of was there were a glowing pair of glowing emerald eyes spying on them. The eyes seemed to be fixated on the ebony one. The only thought that seem to appear on whatever eyes it belong to was:

' Why did Shadow follow me? '

Rouge agreed to help Shadow on finding Sonic if only he would come with Rouge to have a tea party with Cream, Amy, and Blaze. They looked around a bit more until Shadow checked the time. It was 11:49 p.m.

Suddenly, his ears flickered, someone was following them and he knew that Rouge was the only person with him. He slowly took out his gun as Rouge took out hers. They tried to locate the sound, but before any of them could prepare, Shadow was pounced on.

He dropped his gun and Rouge shot the thing in the arm. It roared it's mighty roar before whimpering and hissing. It's eyes glaring at Rouge.

" What the hell, Rouge?! You shot me and now Tails has to bandaged it at sunrise! "

The ebony hedgehog and the albino bat stared at each other before looking at the beast.

" Sonic?! "

" Yeah, yeah, I know, I got a lot of explaining to do but Shadz, you know better then to fucking stalk me. "

The once known azure hedgehog grumbled making the ebony growled.

" Well, maybe next time tell me that you need to go to become a...a...a Wolfhog! "

Sonic stares at Shadow before snickering.

" Wolfhog, eh? That's a first. "

He chuckles before lovingly licking and grooming his boyfriend. Rouge giggled.

" I'll just leave you two alone, ta-ta~ "

" ROUGE, DON'T YOU FUCKING LEAVE ME! "

But the bat didn't hear him, for she was long gone. Shadow grumbled and crossed his arms as Sonic nuzzled and cuddled into him.

He couldn't believe his boyfriend is a werehog.

// So, i've been off and on with this chapter. It's what essentially caused the hiatus. I just didn't know what to do with this chapter but here we are. I finally have finished it. Have something sweet and cute because i'm gunna make more depressing chapters.

Please request happy go lucky chapters.

-Mod