𝐻𝒾𝓉𝑜𝓇𝒾𝓃𝒷𝑜 𝐸𝓃𝓋𝓎

// Hehe more A N G S T, also this is my last story for this book! Don't worry, I'll make a second Oneshot book, this was a really fun projet to do. I think I'll aim to do a 100 chapters in the next one. Also, very derogatory terms up ahead, do not read if you do not like such words. Also osuuwu helped write the parts near the end.

~Easily playing, never bat an eye
Weeping and posing, another perfect alibi~

They were at it. Sonic stands there awkwardly as his parents were arguing again. His father was gruff hedgehog, with scars covering his green fur, quills, face and peachy parts. He was a G.U.N agents, and one of the god damn best he should add. He was arguing with a purple hedgehog, with beautifully long dark violet hair. They loved his siblings very much, Sonia and Manic, but they never played with him.

~Every day lonely, I'd rather play a game
Like a slow running stream of honey I crave~

Sonic walks off as his siblings ignore him. He was unwanted, because apparently he came from another dad, a dad that didn't want him either. He was bullied at school, and so no one liked him. He gone to his room and laid there as sniffs, what a lonely child he was. He goes asleep.

~Looking at you now, yes, and even you
Was I unneeded? Was I just in the way too?~

Waking up, he never knows why he has such dreams about his past. He looks around, his bedroom almost as barren as a desert itself. His eyes look down sadly, so his parents still didn't love him, huh? Looking over at a clock, he sees it's only 4:30 am, as he decides to pack his stuff and call Tails. The fox boy was usually up at this time, and him and his family treated Sonic way better than his real family ever did. He goes over and packs his gym clothes, his school supplies, and his notebook...

His notebook... it held all the dirty, dark secrets Sonic hides within himself. With wandering eyes, he looks at the somewhat fresh cuts he made yesterday. His arms begging no more but his brain made the sensation of cutting on his arms. He needed to do this, quietly. Opening his drawer softly and gently, he takes out the pocket watch he stole from his father. He stares at it, wanting to so badly just to take it and stab it into his arm. But... he had a gut feeling, that maybe today wasn't the appropriate day. The hedgehog grabs it, just in case. The blue hedgehog goes to change into a more appropriate attire for school. God, the emerald eyed kid hated his life.

~Call me a phantom, never meant to be
Couldn't be more fun to party and scream~

He grabs his flip phone, his job didn't make enough money to get him a new phone. Besides, the blue hedgehog's ungrateful siblings always stole his money. Dialing the number, he holds it up to his ear and listens to the sound of the phone waiting for the other side to pick up. Smiling, he could hear the fox pick up and was scrambling, he must've put him on speaker.

" Hello? Sonic, you good? Do you want to come over? "

Of course the kid would know exactly what the hedgehog needed.

" Yeah... I just need to come over... "

Sonic didn't really speak much, usually everyone saw him as a selective mute while at school or on the job. The only person he spoke to was Tails, and even then, it was over phone calls.

" Alright, I'll make sure my mom knows. See you in a second. "

The fox kit chuckled, making the emerald eyed hedgehog smile softly. He always knew that he could trust Tails. Slinging his bag over his shoulder, he quietly closes the bedroom door behind him before carefully making his way downstairs. Knowing by this time his ' father ' would be at work and his mother would still be sleeping, he makes no rush to the front door. Looking behind to see the mansion, he doesn't understand why he's still here if unwanted so much. He didn't know so, but the tears were already making themselves known. Once feeling the wet substances on his muzzle, he wipes them away and leaves, closing the door behind him as he runs. Sonic has an ability to run at the speed of sound, which makes him unique in a sense.