My love will never end, Shadikku~!

// Hue hue hue. Yes, finally, Yandere Sonadow starring Sonic as a Yandere~ Also, have a vocaloid to listen to (It's Rotton Girl, Grotesque Romamce. Also lyrics! //

~I was born only to share my love with you. What is this thrill I feel deep within my heart?~

When people fall in love, they usually tend to respect their crush, or just fantasized their relationship. Not Sonic, oh no, he takes pictures without his crush knowing, he takes his things and inhales his scent. He kills anybody that gets in his way of his love interest.

~Still I whisper through these walls so sweetly, "You are mine and we will never be apart."~

Sonic loved a hedgehog named Shadow, and Shadow was Sonic's world. All Sonic wanted to do was cuddle and snuggle Shadow, protect him from everyone that tried to steal him away. In his room, the pictures he took of Shadow hung on his wall. He had Shadow's pillow and blanket that he liked to smell. He felt like Shadow was there.

~I will find all of your lovely little secrets. Every one, all there is to see. And if I could feel the curves of your body~

All he dreamt about was Shadow. He would confess his love right now if it wasn't for the fact that...

~Oh my my, do you have a guest in your arms? Such a cute little thing with all those golden curls.~

Amy rose had suddenly loved him too.

~Tell me tell me darling, how much you love her.~

It was probably because he gave her no attention. How dare she start going after the one he love after he denied her feelings. Shadow seemed content, no...he was in a relationship with her. I guess Sonic will have the change that. He smirked widely at the thought of Amy's blood on the ground. Her guts spread all out as her eyes are gorged out of her head. Her ears and tail chopped off as he does the blood eagle to her.

// A/N: alright, for you people who don't know what the blood eagle is, it was a gruesome practice by the vikings. I won't go in to detail since it can very gorey and gruesome. Look it up if you want more details. //

To hear her cries of agony as she calls Shadow out for help will be music to his ears. He goes and looks in his mirror on his dresser. He was pale, his once nice peach colors were now creamish, his fur was now a lighter blue as his eyes held a glint a red...of bloodlust. He held the mirror and lean in, smiling. His smile look liked .exe, it was crazed and wider, a few of his canine teeth were sharp as tongue was covered from bites. One eye was half lidded as the other was wide opened.

~Maybe I will slaughter your precious pretty girl.~

Indeed, Sonic was not the same person everyone came to love. He giggled to himself, his breathing heavy as he licked his lips.

~I will burn in a fire photographs of your desire.~

" I can't wait to make you mine, Shadikku~ "

He had surpassed Amy crazy and went into Rosy territories. Willing to murder anyone that dared threaten his relationship was something the old Sonic wouldn't even think about. Now, he couldn't hide his undying love for Shadow.

~I wonder if she knows of me?~

He needed his touch, his scent, his breath, his voice, his eyes.

He needed him.

He grabbed his knife and hid it in his quills and soon grabbed his phone. He called Amy...1...2...3 no answer. 1...2...someone picked up.