The Darkness within (Part 2)

// I know, I know, I usually try to come up with a clever name but I couldn't for this one. About me saying to ' keep this a cliffhanger forever. ' Weeeelllll, I can't do that. I need to write this fucking story. I HAVE to. // 

A young male mouse stood there, shaking. His hands were sweaty, tear stains covered his cheeks as a chuckle from the dark became audible.

" Oh~ What is wrong~? Didn't know that the deceased queen of Mobius was a bastard~? It's so sad that you ended up believing the lie that I killed her out of unknown reasons~? "

A hand brushes up against the mouse's shoulder, making him shiver as he starts sobbing.

" What a shame this is the information the public is being shown~ What a pity~ "

Soon, sobs started to turn in gargles as blood started to pour out of the poor mouse's mouth. He collapses as Dark chuckled to himself.

" Oh, what fun it is to be in control again~ To kill once more~!  "

Dark laughs before hearing the door being slammed open, turning around to reveal Agent Shadow the hedgehog, Agent Rouge the bat and E-123 Omega. Dark smirks as he starts to walk towards the ebony one, who was ready to grab his gun. 

" Hello there, Shadow the Hedgehog, Rouge the bat and Omega~ It's nice to finally meet you~  "

Dark purred, as the two agents don't let their guard, as the robot prepared to fight with dark.

" Hmph, you are going straight to hell! "

Shadow yells chaos spear, throwing one at the dark hedgehog. Dark smirks widened as he quickly lets Sonic back. Sonic gets hit, giving out a yelp as Rouge covered her eyes. Shadow stared at shock as the blue hedgehog lifts himself a bit and faces towards team dark, tears running down his face.

" Shadow, Rouge, run... I can't control him any... longer. "

The poor blue hedgehog choked out before his fur became a dark, navy blue once more. Insane laughter releases itself from the hedgehog as the blood red eyes stared at them with a crazed look. The two looked horrified, their friend/rival was trapped in his own body, and he couldn't escape this nightmare.

" Looks like Sonic couldn't help his wittle friends. "

The dark being made a boo hoo hoo face, pretending to be wiping the non-existent tears away with his fist. Then, he started crackling with manical laughter.

" What are you going to do? Are you two going call G.U.N and be like ' Dark isn't being fair '. "

He laughs and walks towards the ebony hedgehog. Shadow told Rouge to immediately get back up with Omega as he turns his head towards the dark hedgehog. He puts up his guard and gets in a fighting stance, willing to do anything to save his rival at this point. Dark took his chin and stares into his ruby red iris with his own crimson blood ones.

" They suspect that Sonic had killed his own mother, but it was I who had killed her. You know why? She wouldn't let me out, and Sonic believed that bitch. "

The dark blue furred hedgehog closely examined the now uncomfortable Shadow. He smirked.

" No wonder why Sonic likes you, oh so very much. You are very pleasing to the eye~ "

Shadow blushed, did Sonic actually liked him. Dark finally pulls away, and pretended to look guilty.

" What a shame that I have kill you now~ "

He laughs before he started choking, growling as he tumbles to a wall.

" You stop this right now, Sonic! You have no chance to win against me! "

" Maybe he does! "

Dark turns his head towards the ebony hedgehog's voice. Big mistake as he was instantly punched by Shadow. He skidded a bit to his right (( our left )) before coughing more. Shadow walks over and picks this evil side of Sonic, whose nose was now bleeding. Dark only smirked as he had a chance and took it when he kicked Shadow in the chin, teleporting away as he limps towards the ebony hedgehog. He was going to take the Chaos Emerald, but he was taken aback when he felt another punch to the back of his head.

It was Knuckles the echidna! Along with him was Rouge, Omega, Silver, Tails, and Amy. Dark growled as he pushes himself up, as Silver pinned Dark down with his psychic powers. Tails goes up to Shadow and tells him how to save Sonic from Dark. He nodded, everyone in the room at unease as Shadow walks up to the pinned hedgehog. Dark only smirked.

" You really think you can save Sonic? I will make every one of you hate him and he will never come out until I say so! It's my turn to be in control and no one will ruin my fun! "

" Let's see about that after doing this! "

Suddenly, Dark was knocked out. Awhile later, the blue hedgehog groaned as he held his head. He felt sick, but quickly remembered that HE came out for a few hours. Sonic immediately sat up, which was a mistake. Sonic clutched his forehead, hissing in pain. The door opened as he turns his head, seeing Tails. He smiles sadly.

" Hey Tails, sorry you had to see that side of me... "

" No, no, don't apologized. I luckily found your diary to see how to get rid of him. I didn't know it was easy as just to knock you out. "

They both laugh before the silence quickly took over. Sonic scratched the back of his quills, and look through the window. Tails sighs and walked over to the hedgehog and sat on his bed. He takes a breath in.

" Sonic, it's fine... He's gone... "

" Only for now Tails... "

The young fox looked away, seeing a certain figure at the door. He gets up and leaves, leaving both hedgehogs alone. Shadow walked in, his shoes alerted Sonic, who turned his head towards to the sound.

" Shadow- "

" Are you okay Sonic? "

The blue hedgehog was genuinely surprise. Shadow actually said his name, and not angrily too. Shadow closed his eyes and sat on the bed. He softly looked at Sonic, while Sonic looked at him with wonder.

" What Dark said about you... "

Sonic gulped, what did that bastard say this time!

" Is it true that you like me? "

Sonic's heart stopped beating. Oh god, he told him about his darkest secret. He looks down in shame as he mutters a yes. All was silent, that was until dark lips connect themselves to peach lips. Sonic blushed deeply as Shadow pulls away, huffing.

" Don't tell anyone about this, got it? "

Sonic only nodded, all flustard and lovey dovey. Maybe it wasn't such a bad day after all.