Don't you like Candy Gore?

// Oof, Candy gore. //

Candy gore...what is it?

Candy gore is a type of gore art that tends to be more colourful, goopier, and sometimes "cuter" than normal gore art. It usually involves pastel and neon colour palettes. That is what Candy gore is. That is what Sonic craves.

No body knows this but Sonic loves this type of gore. He wishes his blood looked all pretty and neon. It was a weird fetish he hides from everybody. Mulitple times he had commissioned artist on the internet to draw him in Candy gore. He wish it was real, so he could become Candy gore himself.

Sonic just had closed down his computer as Tails walks in. He smiles at the fox as Tails gives him a strange device. He grabs it but it suddenly turns on, showing Dr. Eggman's face.

" Hohoho it's seems you have gotten this messages, Sonic the hedgehog. Surprise, surprise, I have kidnapped Amy, Silver, and Shadow! Come down to my base, and if you do my experiment, I will let them go, if not, I might just do it on them. HOHOHO! Choose wisely, Hedgehog. "

The prerecording ended there. Tails looked at Sonic in a worrisome matter. Sonic sighed.

" I'm going and I have to do whatever experiment he wants me to do. You stay here, Tails. "

" B-but- "

" No buts Tails. End of discussion. "

Was all Sonic said before rushing out the door. Tails holds his arm and looked at the ground. He mumbled.

" Stay safe, Sonic... "

Sonic was walking down the long hall in the base. He didn't like the eerie feeling he got from it. He soon stopped in front of Robotnik who was smiling evilly.

" So, I have heard you wanted everything you to be neon or pastel, those pretty things. "

Sonic gasped and stepped back.

" H-how- "

" Simple. You're the one who commissioned me to make your organs and blood neon or pastel. "

The hedgehog couldn't believe it. He commissioned his nemesis to make him the real life Candy gore. Sonic...smirked a bit, he took out his wallet and gave him the money.

" Don't tell Ames, Silv, or Shadz about this. "

Was the last time the hedgehog ever said before announce missing a couple days later. Amy, Silver, Tails, Rouge, Knuckles, and even Shadow started getting worried. Tails knew something was up when Robotnik had sent Sonic that message. He wished he came along.

" Guys! You wouldn't believe what i'm about to tell you! "

The bat said, landing on her two feet.

" What is it, Rouge? "

Knuckles asked, Rouge looking horrifed about what she was about to say. She took deep breathes in and-

" I think Sonic is dead, but his organs... "

Shadow stepped in and put a hand on Rouge's shoulder.

" What about his organs? "

" Everything seemed unreal, but his intestines, they glowed blue and yellow. His liver was a bright green and red. His heart was purple and pink. His blood was a bright orange. It wasn't normal. "

Everyone was shocked. Rouge wasn't lying for she looked traumatized. Silver and Knuckles thought about it. Amy was shocked. Shadow....he didn't believe her, but Tails, he knew the answer.

" Sonic likes Candy gore. "

" What the hell is Candy gore!? "

Shadow yelled. Clearly, he was frustrated at the fact that his rival was dead. Tails sighed and explained the details of what it was. What they didn't know that a certain blue hedgehog was watching them, his colorful organs falling out. He held them and stared, smiling creepily.

" So they think i'm dead? No, no, silly friends of mine, I just feel more alive then I ever felt. "

He giggled, bright orange blood dripping from the corner of his mouth.

Tails shook his head. Everyone looked disgusted, even Shadow. Rouge gasped in realization.

" Does that mean he could be... "

She hesitated for a moment before continuing.

" Alive? "

Tails only nodded yes. Amy went over to some bushes with Silver and started puking. Knuckles' and Shadow's muzzles just shriveled up in digust. Rouge was even more traumatized looking realizing that what she saw could have been an alive Sonic. Shadow chaos controlled away, he couldn't deal with this weird liking that Sonic liked. He became it.

Shadow sighed, finally being away from the fox. He didn't need to hear more details then he already had to. Yes, he did murder and yes, he like the sight of blood but a cuter version of it? What the hell was wrong with Sonic!? Gore was suppose to make you gag, not awe at it. He kicked a rock before hearing rustling in some bushes. Slowly, but surely, he took out his gun and listened.

He heard something dripping, like a faucet sink when not completely turned off. He slowly crept towards the bush that it was coming from until a familar figure popped up out of no where. It was Sonic but...

Just as Rouge described him.

He dropped his gun and covered his mouth. He was gagging at the sight. Sonic soon crept up to Shadow and put a hand on his shoulder.

" Hey, what's wrong Shadz? I never seen you gag before. "

He said in a very eeriely happy tone. He giggled like a very creepy child before staring at him with those....eyes.

Those yellowish-green eyes that seem to hold no life in them. Just the glowing affect of the organs

Shadow just stared, composing himself so he won't throw up. This wasn't Sonic he knew, this no faker, rival, or...secret crush he grew to respect.

No....

This was a whole other person he was dealing with. He slapped Sonic's hand away and backed away. He was about to take his chaos emerald out when suddenly pulled him into a kiss. Shadow pushed Sonic away, that kiss wasn't loving, it was lustful.

" Why did you push me away, Shadikku~? "

" Don't ever call me that and you're not Sonic! Don't ever try to kiss me again! "

" Why? Don't you like Candy gore~? "

// O O F. I know, Sonic is a tad bit ooc but whatever. Hope you enjoy.

-Mod