Humanized

// The title says it all.

Woah I had this rough draft in here since September 8th, 2018. Yikes, a year this has been in here. //

In a Station Square, in another universe, it seems that our hero, Sonic the Hedgehog... isn't a hedgehog. He's actually a human being, who loves to run and thanks to his little buddy's handy work in technology, makes him the fastest human in the world. While there is Dr. Robotnik, who is an evil reddish-orange hedgehog with a head filled to the brim with evil ideas and ' Masterpieces. ' Sonic has a child companion named Tails who was no younger than 8, but with quite the noggin full of spectacular ideas! The reason he was called Tails is that he admires kitsunes, more of the likes of those possessed more than one tail. Then there was Knuckles, who may look skinny but can really pack a punch! Then came Amy Rose, a sweet young girl if you don't piss her off because if you do, she some how get a comically large hammer out of no where and smash you into bits! Then you got Silver, a human somewhat similar to Sonic who come's from a future where humans paranormal powers, like telekinesis. Knuckles got a crush on this girl, who is sexy but can pack some powerful manipulation skills and kicks, it's Rouge! Lastly, a rival that our hero seemed to grow soft for is Shadow, a human who doesn't talk much and was made by the power of Gerald Robotnik's science for a young hedgehog named Maria.

Now, with introductions out of the way, let's get on with the story, shall we? Our hero is currently at home, exhausted to the point where he didn't even make it to the stairs before deciding to fall asleep. Tails peeks over from the doorway from the garage to the living room to see Sonic sleeping on the stairs, sighing as he gives a worried look. Sonic tended to overwork himself to the point of exhaustion, and it worried the boy because it can have negative effects to one's mental and physical health. Not to mention emotional since the blue hair teen also bottled up his emotions. Tails walks over and sighs, good thing he was use to carrying Sonic to his bedroom. He cleans up the oil and grease before picking up the teen and carrying up and to his room. Somewhat throwing him on to the bed, the kid wipes his forehead of sweat as tucks Sonic in. Sighing, he goes downstairs and dials a number, and waits for the person on the other line to pick up.

" Hello, who the hell is this? "

Tails swallows before speaking.

" Oh, hey Shadow, good thing you picked up. I kind of need your help. "

The boy waits as its quiet, before a sigh of irritation makes itself present.

" What do you need? "

Tails eyes sparkle with excitement.

" I know he's your rival and all, but could you keep an eye on him? He doesn't take care of himself like he should be. I'm just worried he'll get to a point where he's physically, emotionally, and mentally hurting himself in a very, very bad way. "

Silence was there again, the only sounds he could hear was his own breathing. Of course, Shadow did respond.

" Fine. But I'm not babysitting him, got that kid? "

He could hear the growl at the end of the line but he didn't care as smiles.

" Oh! Thank you so much! Have a nice day! "

He hangs up and went to the garage, full of relief and thankful that Shadow decided to be nice for once. Some time later and he hears soft footsteps, well as soft as a teen with a whole bunch technology on him who tended to room can get, coming down the stairs. Removing his googles, the baby blue eyes met emerald ones that seemed devoid of any emotion. He wants to frown but didn't want to get into THAT kind of argument again.

" Hey buddy, what'cha making there l. "

" Oh! I'm making more add on features to the Tornado, by the way, your dinner is in the fridge from your favorite Chinese restaurant. "