Dr. ' Sonic ' Robotnik

// Told you so in the last chapter. //

There are multiple universes. Universes that you might not know of. These universes are called alternate universes. There is one au where our usual true blue hero is a villain. Who exactly? Well, Dr. Sonic Robotnik is the name. His grandfather being Gerald and his cousin being Maria. Gerald was a greying, old hedgehog and Maria was a blonde hedgehog. Sonic was awefully lonely and had no arch-nemesis to defeat him.

Sonic tended to his own works and hid away from society. One day, he found project: Shadow in a tube of sorts and had freed him. It seemed that Shadow had forgot who he was so Sonic came up with a genius plan. He told Shadow that he was his arch-nemesis and that he passed out during one of their fights. Shadow believed him and ever since then, they've been arch-nemises.

Sonic was happily rebuilding Metal Shadow when he started day dreaming. He had to started falling for the edgy hybrid scientifically modified being his grandfather created. Heck, he liked him so much he programmed Metal Shadow to say ' yes love ' when he recieved a command. At last, he couldn't tell Shadow because 1: They're arch-nemises.

2: it would be weird to date his grandfather's creation made for his cousin.

3: he didn't have any social skills, he only talked to robots who agreed with all the time...except Orbot and Cubot sometimes.

He sighed and stared at the metal version of Shadow. He took a breath and started practicing.

" Hey Shadow...you know me, Dr Sonic or Fast...Dr. Fast... "

He started out.

" Anyways, I was thinking I, er, think you look nice today? "

He questioned. He knew he was really bad at this.

" I love you. "

Sonic sighed and patted the robot. The three words he couldn't say to his arch-nemesis. He layed down on the table, head in the robot's lap and looked at the ceiling. Today, he was suppose to be destroying town with Metal Shadow but now, he didn't feel like it. He was too sad and in love to do anything considered bad. He got up and went straight to his bedroom and went to take a nap.

Shadow skated towards the base, he had Rouge, his sidekick, flying by him. Dr. Fast hadn't done anything to destroy the city, so, Shadow thought he was making a huge, evil plan. They broke in but...no alarms went off. Surely, Dr. Fast would've done it by now. Rouge took a step in. Still no alarm.

" Huh, it seem as if the doctor isn't keeping watch. "

" Hmph, better for us then. Let's go, Rouge. "

They both went into the base. They looked around but found no evidence that Dr. Fast was here. It both puzzled them very much, that was until Rouge found a secret door.

" Hey handsome, come here! "

She yelled to him. Shadow walks over to her side and sees the door. They both open it quietly and there he was, Dr. Fast sleeping in his bed. Rouge chuckled and took a picture to embarrass the doctor on the internet. Shadow blushed a bit at the sleeping doctor though. He found it cute and how Maria(Yes, he found out his memories a couple months ago) use to sleep.

Rouge went off to find a chaos emerald of sorts as Shadow stood there. He then slowly walked in the doctor's room, slowly shut the door, and sat next to his bed. He smiled as he heard his arch-nemesis' cute snores. Shadow petted the evil scientist's ears, making the mad doctor purr. He wasn't so bad, it's just Dr. Fast grew up in a family that did bad things that made him want to do bad things.

Shadow slowly leaned down and kissed the hedgehog's forehead before leaving the room and meeting up with Rouge. Before he left, Shadow wrote down a phone number, his phone number to be exact. He didn't know why he suddenly felt kind and caring towards his arch-nemesis but he didn't care. They left, taking all but one chaos emeralds with them.

Later that day, Sonic woke up with a great big yawn. He went to put on his usual ' evil ' clothes until he saw a number. He looked at it before taking out his phone and adding the number in his contacts. Well, he only had his mother's number so, at least he had someone else's phone number now. He texted the person's number.

Sonic: Hi, who's this?

Unknown: You should know me by now, Dr. Too fast for ur own good :)

Sonic: Shadow!? When were u in my base!!

Shadow: Two hours ago :D

Sonic: Did u take all my chaos emeralds!?

Shadow: All except one.
Go read the note on it ;)

Sonic was confused as he went and checked where he kept his chaos emeralds. Indeed, all of them were gone except one, and yes, that one did have a note on it. He took the note and read it.

Dear Dr. Fast paced,
You give me a weird feeling. Rouge says it's love. She forced me to ask you to go out on a date.  She might take my phone later and pretend to me. If she does any smile emojis, that's her.

-From,
Shadow the hedgehog

It all made sense now. This was Rouge's doing. But he loved him back too? Oh, he hugged the paper tightly. This was the best day of his life! His arch-nemesis, his rival, his crush actually loves him back. He smiled happily and started to dance around the base. Cubot and Orbot just stare in confusion but don't bother to ask. He turns on Metal Shadow and told him to clean up the base.

He gripped the paper in his hand. He walks over to his computer and starts watching what happened earlier. He spotted the camera in his room had Shadow in it and watched it. He blushed when he saw Shadow kiss his forehead. Truly, Shadow made the life of Dr. Sonic Robotnik interesting.

// I know, I know, Sonic acts all cute as Robotnik but that's my headcanon. He still does evil stuff just, most of the time, he's cute, really cute.

-Mod