Kisses

// it's fluff //

Sonic sat there, his heart pumping, heat spreading across his face as his eyes look intensely at the thing in front of him. He licks his lips in anticipation as he becomes a bit shaky, sweat starting to form as Shadow was right there.

" NOOOOOOO! "

Sonic cries out, putting down his ps4 controller on the couch as he covers his face with his hands. Shadow only smirks, making a hmph as Silver pats the now depressed hedgehog hero on the couch. Today was a guy's day with the three hedgehogs, and Sonic wanted to introduce Silver and Shadow to video games. Apparently, Shadow was a natural born gamer and had so far beaten all of Sonic's high scores and defeat the blue hedgehog in Mortal Combat multiple times. Silver had sat down and only watched the two, since he found no interest in video games, and decided to become almost like a comfort pillow for Sonic.

" How can you be this good??!! "

He sits up, scaring the poor, young hedgehog as green eyes stare intently into red eyes.

" Do you think I know how I am good at this stuff? "

The ebony raised an eye ridge, kinda amused at Sonic's childish behavior. The blue hedgehog fell off the couch and curled up into a ball.

" This can't be, "

The sad blue hero quietly spoke.

" My rival is better a video games than me! "

He sniffled. Shadow looked at Silver as the young one just shrugged, none of them knew how important this was to the hedgehog. Silver gets off the couch and crouches to Sonic's height, patting his head.

" There, there Sonic. How about we go out to eat, I am getting a little hungry. "

Silver smiled as the hero sat up, looking directly into his amber eyes.

" Now that you mention it, I am a bit hungry. "

Then, the two hedgehogs looked at Shadow, who only nodded in agreement. The ebony decided he would be the one paying for the food, but Sonic would be the one to choose the restaurant. Silver wanted to help out, but the two were being a bit stubborn and told him that it was fine the way things were. So, Sonic picked out the best restaurant that he liked to go to with Amy, on their so-called ' dates ' or with Tails whenever they finished up a big adventure. Silver and Shadow followed the blue blur, Silver being the farthest behind them, making the ebony and azure one wait for him. The hero tapped his foot impatiently while anti-hero only crossed his arms, making a small hmphed as he closed his eyes.

This allowed wandering green eyes to stare at the ebony in curiosity. Sonic examined the ebony's relaxed body, making his face heat up a bit. There was no doubt that our hero was gay, he just found guys hot, but with careful examination, Sonic was able to find himself entranced. He didn't know why, but something about Shadow just made Sonic's body shiver in such a strange way. A small plop of shoes made the two snap out of their thoughts, ruby and emerald eyes landing on the silver form in front of them.

" Let's go inside since I've now caught up~! "

Silver chirped, as the three of them went inside. The silver and ebony had no doubts this was certainly a... interesting restaurant indeed. It was like those ones you would find on the side of the road after driving for 3 hours straight. Sonic finds a table and sits them down, before getting up to excuse himself to the bathroom. After some time waiting, Sonic came back in a waiter's outfit.

" Can I get you two anything? "

Both hedgehogs blinked at him, not knowing what to say at all. Shadow was going to speak up until an older voice spoke up.